Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 23-03-2012, 06:14 AM
SoulOfNaa

This helped me

1) don't sleep on the same pillow case side more than one time - turn it over then change it.

2) I use African Black soap. All natural and Smells great, you can get it on Amazon and its not expensive. But if you use it, do not use any of those Acid things to clear skin, this has natural ingredients that do that. So at 1st you have to get used to it like those other acids. Read the comments on Amazon, it fades stuff and clears pores.

3) For moisturizing, and you need it after that soap, I use Argan oil. Google it. Amazon and Swanson Vitamins have the best prices for that. It lasts a while, cause you only use drops of it. You can add it to another favorite moisturizer, but I ended up cutting all of those out. If I have a scar to fade, I may melt some 100% cocoa butter and put on at night.

4) I add a few sprays of silver to my oil to kill any bacteria. I use Silver Biotics.

My face is now happy.

I used to use Kiss My Face C's moisturizer that I loved, cause it can help a blemish heal fast, due to the vitamin C, but when I sneak it in, I break out. So I keep it all natural now. Only the above #2-4 and 100% shea butter or raw coconut oil on my face.

And don't forget the pillow. When I get lazy, I get little bumps. Your face is sleeping where your dirty hair has been. So change that case, if nothing else.

Hope this helps

~Soul of Naa
Old 23-03-2012, 06:16 AM
SoulOfNaa

I forgot.... when I need to exfoliate, I use baking soda. Can't better or cheaper than that. But not too often, cause it really exfoliates.
Old 25-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Newfreedom9

Thanks so much! I ordered some African Black soap. I'd been using baking soda every day but that was probably too much exfoliating.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
8 litres????????

I'm thinking 8 glasses otherwise you would be too scared to venture too far from the loo
Old 26-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Master
I starting making a mixture of virgin coconut oil and 98% aloe vera gel to use on my skin and was surprised to notice that over time old scars were fading away. About 1/3 oil to 2/3 gel is good.

Xan

Old 27-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Racer X

Eliminate cane sugar..... clogs the pours~

Eliminate oils/fats which clog pours, all processed foods~

Eliminate make-up and get a slow and natural tan instead.....it looks better, creates loads of vit D and is overall great for the health~

Sulfur Soap~

Healthy diet, no fast food, no fried foods ~ loads of organic fruits and veggies~
Old 12-04-2012, 03:33 AM
Newbie ;)

I had bad acne, turns out it was from a zinc/magnesium deficiency.
I took 25 mg of zinc along with 50 mg of magnesium daily. Cleared it up within a week. Now I only do take them when I feel like it.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:19 PM
SoulOfNaa

Did you like the soap?
Old 18-04-2012, 04:58 AM
Newfreedom9

Yes I like it, but I think I finally figured out my problem. I'm gluten intolerent (which is a common cause of adult acne. According to my research if your body can't absorb gluten it leaks into the blood stream and then the blood stream gets rid of it through the skin, this causes inflammation=acne.) So I'm giving up gluten, and taking some probionics, then I'm going to take a natural blood purifier and hopefully that will finally do the trick.