Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 15-12-2018, 07:02 AM
Ascender

Dear Honza. I recommend singing if you are able to do so. And again, if you are able to do so--along with others. If you are not able to join with others then sing along with radio transmissions etc.--especially choral music. Though singing on your own seems a poor substitute if you sing along with transmissions of others singing it can take you closer. good wishes Honza. pete
Old 28-12-2018, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Dear Honza. I recommend singing if you are able to do so. And again, if you are able to do so--along with others. If you are not able to join with others then sing along with radio transmissions etc.--especially choral music. Though singing on your own seems a poor substitute if you sing along with transmissions of others singing it can take you closer. good wishes Honza. pete

Thanks......

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-01-2019, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Honza. Stay close to your soul would be my advice.

I've got to admit I've been a lone wolf pretty much the entire life except maybe baby-puberty era, but as a human I did suffer from loneliness which I felt like more than I could handle...like when I was far away from home living in a foreign country alone, studying for the career.

It was several years ago when I found the cause of the loneliness and haven't felt any since.

I don't know if anyone explain it this way but I've found out that "not being myself" was the cause.
I often hear somebody saying, "being surrounded by lots of friends but still feel lonely".

It's not the other people, friend. It's you who's abandoned yourself so your heart is missing your soul.

I was extremely busy and really pushing myself hard to achieve something at that time when I was feeling lonely, so I must have lost myself for a while
Also, if you've been acting as someone else in an effort to fit in, in order to get along with others, then your soul may be looking for real you and the feeling of loneliness could be just its sign.

I think your soul wants you to be you. If you've been doing something that makes you feel being forced to be or act like someone other than you, try getting rid of those activities and habits. I think many people fall into this trap when they try to live a successful model life made by others, ignoring your own path which will lead you to your own success.

It worked out miraculously well for me to the extent that now I can even miss loneliness. It can't kill me anymore. Plz consider tying this, too.

Last edited by LonLon : 04-01-2019 at 01:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:03 AM
Master

I have a fascination with watching The Secret Millionaire rerun shows on You Tube. They remind me that i want to volunteer some day. I haven't gotten to one yet, but I think it might be a good solution to loneliness as someone suggested. But it would have to be something you really cared about helping people with. Anyway, I recommend watching the show - it always makes me feel like we are all connected, if we just put ourselves out there a bit. And it doesn't take much.

Another idea might be to see if there are any meetups in your area that sound like something you'd like to do to meet people that are interested in the things you are interested in. But as an aside, I would be careful to meet in a public place. And it may only be once a month, or once a week, or whatever, but it might help just being with others. There might even be a Meetup for lonely people looking for lonely people.

This is assuming that you mean by being lonely, you are looking to meet other people, of course. I guess i shouldn't assume. I was so shy until I was about 40 that I would have been horrified at the thought of having to put myself out there to meet a total stranger. Now, it has been so long since i was shy that that isn't even a thought anymore.

I also like watching live you tube "chats". There are a few I follow that are resellers, and while it is a strange concept, it actually is intriguing.

Of course, you were wanting a natural remedy....don't know if any of this qualifies. You might ask the Sky - they are extremely helpful in sending you what you want, but you have to know what you want, ask for it, then let it go and get Happy. Then it will come on wings...... I'd put Hugs but I can't remember how on this thing ...()))((((())))) my version of hugs :)
Old 09-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Pathfinder

A customised Bach Flower remedy would be my recommendation to begin with, then I guess it's addressing the root cause of your loneliness. Sorry to hear you are going through this and hope you find a good outcome soon.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Knower
Honestly, I don't know if loneliness is just a genetic trait or something we control.

I also always feel alone, even with other people. It's just become part of who I am personally.

Hopefully it has a root cause that people like myself can fix.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:56 PM
Ascender

Hello Eternal Paradox and all.

EP. Your experience of loneliness--which I have also encountered--is evidence of a loneliness which is not caused by physical alone-ness but is experienced as a result of what seems to be different cause.

We have I think touched upon something which may offer some understanding of the cause of this particular experience in a thread entitled "Depersonalisation" on the "Spiritual Development" section of this web site. The thread contains a reference to a Wikipedia entry which may be ? of help in understanding. You may have already read it, or read of the condition ? elsewhere.

All the best. pete
Old 22-09-2019, 02:08 AM
Seeker
Hi Honza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Can anyone recommend any remedies for loneliness?

Thank you.

I agree with HomeRemedies...if you can and love animals, a pet does wonder against feeling alone.
I had my dog for 12 years, and when she passed i couldn't even stay at home because i felt so alone...now i have a kitten, and he is my whole universe almost... i spoil him and bring him everywhere with me...and indeed when i go out with him, people feel less shy to come and talk just to pet him and we meet peoples...finally...
Going to a coffee shop with a magazine or your laptop is also a good way to feel connected with people and not interacting if you do not want to. I like doing this, i like the music and energy around me and i can stay on my own while still be part of it.
Forums participation has been a good place to feel connected with others for me as well.
Good luck...
Old 22-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Master
Interesting. Thanks.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Remedy for lonliness

Hi there, in my opinion the best way to cure lonliness is to have an animal like a dog or cat or even fish in a fish tank it helps thanks