Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 25-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Ascender

raw vegan effect...

A bit more than half a year I am raw vegan. ...I love it ..
Since a month Ihave realised that my eye colour is slowly but surely changing
From blue to green. .
Any body experienced something like this?
Old 26-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Ascender
I never try raw vegan. Awesome that you can do it for 6 month.
I should try it later, I want blue color instead.
Old 26-09-2015, 04:40 AM
Ascender

thank you Shen

well....I am looking forward how much further it will change
Old 13-10-2015, 08:31 AM
Guide

Hello Scotch,

Some people associate it with a clearing or cleansing & some have found that they may be missing a nutrient over a long period of time with a raw vegan diet, where one's eye color changes. I'm sorry I cannot be of more help than that, it's been a long time since I've been in any discussions of diet, especially raw veganism. I do remember this was discussed on 30BADSucks :/

I ate that way for about 2.5 - 3 years & than slowly pulled away from it, as I wasn't doing too well. It's not to say that you won't do well. & it's not to say that I wouldn't go back to a higher "high raw" but currently through all of my travels through the Raw Vegan lands, my outcomes have been to go back to my beginning's. I would recommend to feed into as little hype as possible & do what feels right for you. Experiment. :)

My eye color changes to more so green from hazel which is of course green & brown, when I am really upset or sick.