Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Master
one of my favorite OT god temper tantrums is when he sets a couple of she bears on some kids who called some holy man "thou baldy". naughty naughty kids! how dare they insult some old holy dude by pointing out his obvious lack of hair?!

if every school kept a few caged she bears in the principle's office i bet today's bratty kids would think twice before calling their teachers insulting names.
Old 13-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Scattered Sheep

O , how my adversaries have increased! Many rising up against me.

2 Many are saying of me, “There is no deliverance for him in Elohim.” Selah.

3 But You, O , are a shield for me, My esteem, and the One lifting up my head.

4 I cried to with my voice, And He heard me from His set-apart mountain. Selah.

5 I, I laid down and slept; I awoke, for sustained me.

6 I am not afraid of ten thousands of people Who have set themselves against me...
Old 13-05-2013, 09:55 PM
amy green

There is a saying "there is none so blind as those who will not see"

Scattered Sheep - you say that the Old Testament God is not wrathful and I gave you 2 clear examples (from the bible) that totally dispute this (#120, previous page). I see you choose to ignore this, i.e. not address it. Too uncomfortable?
For the record, this is the commonly held image of the OT God (over the top?) and not my 'superstition'.

Last edited by amy green : 13-05-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old 13-05-2013, 10:56 PM
Mayflow

Cutting to the chase

amy, from my viewpoint, Jesus came to declare real love, and the believers of the old testament crucified him and ended his human life-form.
Old 13-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Knower

Sheep, keep in mind that no one comes to this forum to be judged. Please keep your judgement to yourself and you are using the bible to pass judgement. You quote the bible all the time. It seems that you are hiding behind the bible and not really engaging in conversations. I am starting to feel like all your posts are cries for spiritual help.
Old 13-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Master
oops! mean ol' me persecuting poor Sheep again.

i must admit puzzlement sometimes at how free some "truthsayers" are with their threats of holy wrath and righteous condemnation and yet their sensibilities are so fragile. one might think that those who voice the dire intentions of deities would be made of sterner stuff.

ah well, i'll leave you be now, Sheep. i don't wanna hurt you with my version of truth. now you have one less "fallen" adversary to woe to your god about.
Old 14-05-2013, 12:00 AM
amy green

Lightbulb A wake up call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
O , how my adversaries have increased! Many rising up against me.
Does this not make you think at all, i.e. take stock? If I were in your situation, with such opposition, I certainly would - it would ring alarm bells that something was not right here. Thereagain, I guess you just dismiss us all as being "the fallen" so can keep your entrenched belief in tact that way.

Surely you don't find it rewarding though to continue this lost cause? To me it would look like - somewhat futile now.

Old 14-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Scattered Sheep

The Scriptures will open you eye's, but make sure you close them first an let the Ruach see for you.
Old 14-05-2013, 04:38 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
The Scriptures will open you eye's, but make sure you close them first an let the Ruach see for you.

Scattered Sheep, You have made me more anti religion than I have ever been....Who do you think that you really are? You are worshipping words and pages from a book --not a sacred book, just a book......Who told you that this book was real? Your parents? Another radical?

As I have explained to you before, we are all spirit---spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body.....The Jewish people are still waiting for their messiah.... Jesus, IMO, was a man, nothing more, nothing less.... Nobody died for our sins as we are each responsible for our own actions.....His physical body did not come back to life.....these are all myths that were established mostly centuries later......get a grip my friend, or better yet--get a life.....Your eyes are the ones that are closed--blinded by myths and fairy tales.......
Old 14-05-2013, 09:32 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
I wonder if you can see how insulting this is in not acknowledging the beliefs of others here. Your faith is a faith not the truth! What you have found to be true is subjective - your perception. Have you ever considered the possibility that you could be wrong? Does it not say something to you that you are so out of step with many on this forum? Do you see yourself as some sort of martyr for your cause? Why put yourself through this when, as I have observed, you seem to have all but one proponent on your side?