Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Master

:) I think they'd wake up before you got them underneath the sweethearts good luck with trying to find a way to prank a long time ago they taught to how to pull plenty of neat little tricks, it does bring out the inner child :P but make sure you just don't harm them for else you may find it's not just two dragons your dealing with, but a lot more..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 18-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Guide

I won't :) well I'll try not to hehehe... I'll hug them lots though unless they very pointy o-o then that might be a problem :) and then poke them and hide

I have a sea dragon figurine in my room :) and I gave him my coins and lots of sea shells :) no dollar bills, doubt they would last in the water... Idk if there is a dragon in there but if there is :) I hope he's happy with all the coins I gave him, well some of the coins... Might take a few to buy stuff lol

I love collecting sea shells and I just realized o-o the massive amounts of water bottles I've just collected in my room... hmmm I always felt thirsty so I brought one D: didn't realize I took so many to my room lol but now that they are there I'm not thirsty at all O_O wierd right?

oh and when should I expect a visit? morning, day? night? can't be this wednessday though cause I'll be on a plane and last thing I want is to be bothered by two dragons lol, well unless I'm being delayed then It might be fun :)

I am currious as to how they would feel like... if they are heavy or warm, or cold o-o everyone is different right?
Old 18-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Master

Every experience is different
And when are you ready for them to come by? That is when they would visit :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 18-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Suspended
Met one once, briefly, recently when I was channelling. She was very aware, think...ascended master...she told me they're probably not what I expect Then I got disturbed and had to stop, and our convo fell aside. Might get another chance yet tho. She stuck in my memory.

As for calling them, just say you'd like to meet one. I do that a lot. I often ask to meet beings that interest me, and they usually pop in for a chat. I wouldn't try the 'summoning' thing. Just ask, they'll come if it's for your good.
Old 18-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Master

:P no summoning are a pain, (trust me I've been summoned..) but also if you just ask someone to come, you never really know who you are going to get. That's why I go to the realm and request those I know from the particular branch/job they are in. Then I know that those they are visiting are safe, plus the creatures sent are smart enough to keep the situation safe, and have a sense of humor in the mean time.

Old 18-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Guide

excelent :) this will be so much fun or so much terror lol hopefully it doesn't scare my great grandparents.

the two top things I'm intrestested in is Kitsunes (spirit fox from japanese origin) and dragons. My aunt was ubessed with them too! idk if she still is...
Old 18-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Master

now to just pick when you wish them to come, and once they do, all you have to do to send them home is to ask them to leave :P

Old 18-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Guide

cool :) I shall paint them then or something :/ idk how to prank a spirit though... do you just imagine it and it happens? D: I gotta learn how do do the actual prank!!!

:/ meh oh well... I'll still try and hug them cause everyone loves hugs! and then poke them :) or the other way around? hmmm... so many plans for pranks and so little time D: and no knowledge of how to go through with it... T-T
Old 18-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Master

How do you think you put it into action? That is how. :)

Old 18-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Guide

*mind has been blown!!!*

oh okie :) then they already got the message been thinking bout dropping things on them like GIANT MARSHMALLOWS! and COOKIES!!! and DE BLOB!!! you know that wierd blob shaped thing that paints the whole town its a game really :) I'm gonna paint them! and then put "Arielle was here! but then got bored"

oh and I've also been trying to drop water balloons on them, with paint inside and water too and... paint ball guns o-o I always seem to miss T-T I suck with guns of any type!

I also asked them if dragons always sleep on their bellies... or if they also sleep on their backs and then scratch their tummies while they sleep :P and planning to steal their shiny things and hide them :x or painting them the same color as the cave or whatever they are in :)

I also wondered if fire dragons really put out lots of smoke and fire while they sleep... or if its like a snoring problem like people have