Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Alrighty then.

I think your stance on predestination of all being saved is a
healthy outlook.

I like thinking that all are drawn to be saved.
I don't concern myself with judging who will or won't be.

Lovely

Yes there does seem to be a lot of 'Judgement '.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
That is why we have Christianity today and not sky123ism.

and this is bad because at, (Pro. 1:28-31 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices).

to be wise in our own eyes, means that we are controlled by satan ,(Pro. 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil). if we're NOT careful, this could happen...

(2Thess. 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness). if we refuse to learn the truth. Jehovah will help them to believe the lies we choose to believe, In which there's NO salvation!
Old 09-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Alrighty then.

I think your stance on predestination of all being saved is a
healthy outlook.

I like thinking that all are drawn to be saved.
I don't concern myself with judging who will or won't be.
Does that negate what was the purpose of the Law?

Does that negate why Jesus came as the Messiah?

Does that negate the main teachings of the New Testament?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Are you saying those who do not want to be saved, will be saved? What is the meaning of Matthew 24:13 " but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved" if it doesn't mean some will be saved and some will not?

those who don't want to be save, are the ones who do NOT want to follow in Jesus steps. or do his Father, Jehovah God's will. if ALL would be saved, that would mean that NO ONE ever went against Jehovah God. commonsense would show that there are even straight out ,devil worshippers. NOT to say that those who does not make an actual worship to satan. are not worshipping satan in a round-a-bout way. because false religion, the governments and people who live as they please. are all following satan course. so it's totally true that MANY will NOT be saved.

Jesus even showed that at ,(Rev. 6:14-17 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”). peace
Old 09-01-2020, 04:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
The scripture you provided makes it very clear.

The way I look at it, "Paradise Lost, Paradise Restored" but only to those who want to comply with the 'rules' as initially established back in the Garden of Eden.

exactly! that is true!
Old 09-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I would say we have to not just want it but also to put our lives in an alignment in order to get everlasting life.

no doubt! Jehovah words shows this throughout the Bible. MANY think, we can just want it or believe, and that's all it takes. but even satan and his weak-butt followers believed. yet they will still be destroyed.
Old 09-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
Why would anybody actually believe that those who are doing really bad things NOW would be allowed into a paradise?

Only those who change their ways and who do what they are suppose to be doing should be allowed, would you not agree?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
and this is bad because at, (Pro. 1:28-31 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD. They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices).

to be wise in our own eyes, means that we are controlled by satan ,(Pro. 3:7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil). if we're NOT careful, this could happen...

(2Thess. 2:10-12 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness). if we refuse to learn the truth. Jehovah will help them to believe the lies we choose to believe, In which there's NO salvation!

All will be redeemed regardless of what scriptures written by Humans say.
The old testament is so full of violence and hatred towards others it proves Humans wrote it to try to justify their abhorrent behaviour....
Old 09-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
those who don't want to be save, are the ones who do NOT want to follow in Jesus steps. or do his Father, Jehovah God's will. if ALL would be saved, that would mean that NO ONE ever went against Jehovah God. commonsense would show that there are even straight out ,devil worshippers. NOT to say that those who does not make an actual worship to satan. are not worshipping satan in a round-a-bout way. because false religion, the governments and people who live as they please. are all following satan course. so it's totally true that MANY will NOT be saved.

Jesus even showed that at ,(Rev. 6:14-17 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains. and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”). peace

What if you live in a part of the world that has never heard of Jesus and Jehovah, but live as Jesus did?
Old 09-01-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Why would anybody actually believe that those who are doing really bad things NOW would be allowed into a paradise?

Only those who change their ways and who do what they are suppose to be doing should be allowed, would you not agree?

If you can't answer your own questions I suggest to look inside not outside ( scriptures ) there lies all your answers

The Kingdom of God is within....