Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemcrusader
One becomes strong by embracing reality. Thus positive.
Positive and negative are simply polarised extremes of the same thing - like reality. In essence reality just IS and it's neither positive nor negative. Those are your definitions or labels, and they create your reality so your reality is either positive or negative. Not my reality, not 'the' reality. Once you come to terms with the concept that you create the 'positive' or 'negative' you can make the change. You can embrace what makes you strong because without those things, would you be weak?

I guess the real question is what are you looking for?
Old 23-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Master

Quote:
I guess the real question is what are you looking for?

I didn't know if I should have made a separate post by this question but at the same time we may be talking about the "I", do what "I" want and does spirit want anything or tell talk to us in its own way.

I don't know if you believe in spiritual guides or if we are connected with Creator, etc. I mention this because there are what are called religion text that are suppose to tell us what to do, but we don't, so to me this is an example of "I" we can see. I have no guide and so isn't my communication method. Now, if a guide tells a person something are you suppose to do it to and is not what you are looking for, how is that handled. Is there what's suppose to be illuminating what we're doing.

Do you think we are at all told what we should do and helped along in invisible ways such as synchronization, visions and other forms of non direct communication? This of course would be spirits reality.... Is there spiritual reality you are "suppose" to be doing.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
In essence reality just IS and it's neither positive nor negative.

Correct. But interactions between humans can be positive or negative. A human can express themselves in a negative manner and this can build a negative structure/ego within them.
I dont know exactly bout the rest ur saying, but i seems mostly ur sayin im talkin a bit of crp and basicly should shut up.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Master

I don't argue with people. They have their views, I have mine. I leave it at that. Life's to short to pit myself against everyone who doesn't think like I do. And why should I? They have a right to be exactly the person they are.

I'd rather just get along with people in general and let the rest go.

It's none of my business whether my neighbors (or anyone) is a positive or negative person. They are my neighbors, period. They have their life I have mine.

Lastly I have compassion for anyone who smokes cigarettes. It's a nasty, expensive habit and extremely difficult to break.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Correct. But interactions between humans can be positive or negative. A human can express themselves in a negative manner and this can build a negative structure/ego within them.
I dont know exactly bout the rest ur saying, but i seems mostly ur sayin im talkin a bit of crp and basicly should shut up.

Oh absolutely not, it is I who wonders if there is a certain "God" reality that "God" has....lol. I see a much deeper meaning in what was put forth to think about. Especially since many feel "God" is perfect. Does "God" communicate said perfection? Please take what I am saying as an observation. I don't like to argue and so don't get involved. Do we not do the same thing in all communication we don't want to argue, even with "God" or spirit. Does "God" only have an opinion to. Then I wonder what if it were communicated. What is the basis of that communication. I was thinking about just as you mention here how people express themselves. A person who does something wrong knows they do as well as the person who does not do what that person does. Great amounts of money can be gotten in a negative way or positive ways where each person wants money. At the level of spirit isn't there a rule, it's reality, to do something illegally is not the right path. Is there spiritual perspective?
Old 23-01-2018, 05:09 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I don't argue with people. They have their views, I have mine. I leave it at that.
that's great thing i have read. gets the
much job done when there is much to do.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Master

It took a long time to get there boshy b.
Old 23-01-2018, 06:31 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
It took a long time to get there boshy b.

it's very good gift to open the package of every day with
better everything, such as from yourself, obviously

Quote:
achieve being positive person.

achieve being positive person is from choosing class at be.

positive is huge impact on live(-s), if such is so, ready to
starts are wanted, if such is so, positive more is possible.

get over it - not, ya'll know who ya'll are

Last edited by boshy b. good : 23-01-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
I don't argue with people. They have their views, I have mine. I leave it at that. Life's to short to pit myself against everyone who doesn't think like I do. And why should I? They have a right to be exactly the person they are.

I'd rather just get along with people in general and let the rest go.

It's none of my business whether my neighbors (or anyone) is a positive or negative person. They are my neighbors, period. They have their life I have mine.

Lastly I have compassion for anyone who smokes cigarettes. It's a nasty, expensive habit and extremely difficult to break.

i agree with that. But what if they pretend to be nice but judge u behind back... or something like. Or being nice but acting diffucult and bit dramatic. For instance being harsh about something u did which u dont see harm in but they do. I share a garden with them so its not i can ignore them allways. I dont care about one smoking, but every addiction hides some negative imv. And i am aware of it but they rnt.
Old 24-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Interactions can be anything you want them to be, slap any old label you like on it but underneath it's a neutral interaction.

Quote:
Exactly, you don't know what I'm saying but you make the choice to take it as negative. It's your 'negativity', not mine.