Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Master
What is the Purpose of healing past life truama's?

As a healer I sometimes am called upon to do a standard healing, but it turns into an etheric body healing where the person tells me afterwards they are clearing tremendous levels of emotion from major cataclysmic events like the Destruction of Lemuria, the Fall of Atlantis or the destruction of Maldek.

I never know going in what is going to happen in a healing, just a straight forward healing session, releasing earth bound souls, clinging ancestors or past life trauma clearings.

What is the purpose of these past live energy clearings? Obviously it is connected to our further ability to be lighter and take in more light and thus produce more love, but why so many 1000's of years after an event does the energy still cling to people?

How many life times does it take to release one cataclysmic lifetime?

Last edited by CrystalSong : 09-09-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 08-09-2013, 10:45 PM
glpoisson

Healing occurs when the soul is ready. Time is irrelevant to this. One does not usually carry the 'trauma' in all lifetimes, just in the ones where it has been decided to utilize the opportunity to release it. Congratulations to you for facilitating that release.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Master
Thank you for your response glpoisson, it was very comforting.
Sometimes ego feels this is all outside it's 'paygrade' so to speak, but spirit seems to take it all in stride. It's the egoaic me who needs comforted with answers, so thank you for the insight into why these things well up for some people occasionally on their Path.
I'll keep approaching it from the point of view of "All is unfolding perfectly and in Divine Timing"
Old 09-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
As a healer I sometimes am called upon to do a standard healing, but it turns into an etheric body healing where the person tells me afterwards they are clearing tremendous levels of emotion from major cataclysmic events like the Destruction of Lemuria, the Fall of Atlantis or the destruction of Maldek.

I never know going in what is going to happen in a healing, just a straight forward healing session, releasing earth bound souls, clinging ancestors or past life trauma clearings.

What is the purpose of these past live energy clearings? Obviously it is connected to our further ability to be lighter and take in more light and thus produce more love, but why so many 1000's of years after an event does the energy still cling to people?

How many life times does it take to release one cataclysmic lifetime?

For me going through past life trauma was the single most effective way of healing. I have a lot of old trauma. So its like I got off the airplane with tons of luggage to carry around when I went into this life. My guidance says I came into this world stacked! Lol. But opening up my bags and going through it makes for less to carry around. And my arms are tired. So I opened up as many as I could. Went through one after another. Screamed, yelled, and cryed the whole way. Every day for a couple years I think. Darn near lost my place in life in my mind. But when the smoked cleared its amazing how much better off I am. I'm literally always now intoxicated. I know who I am. I am way stronger mentally. Fearless comparatively speaking. I'm not even the same person. I'm superman! Lol. Before I was just hobbling around confused.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 09-09-2013, 08:15 PM
Master
I see it happening to people as a Healer and as an awakening person.
Not too many people running around with liquid bliss running in their veins Running, so I don't believe its not an incredibly important part of the journey.

Is it something triggered by the awakening process or a soul contract for this lifetime we agree to clear because we are ready?
How does the activation of it work, why would one person have to clear great cataclysmic events of past earth changing events and yet others know of the events, see them in the Records yet not have emotional responses?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I see it happening to people as a Healer and as an awakening person.
Not too many people running around with liquid bliss running in their veins Running, so I don't believe its not an incredibly important part of the journey.

Is it something triggered by the awakening process or a soul contract for this lifetime we agree to clear because we are ready?
How does the activation of it work, why would one person have to clear great cataclysmic events of past earth changing events and yet others know of the events, see them in the Records yet not have emotional responses?

For me the releasing of the emotions expanded me. Like how a rocket takes off. With that expansion I would then feel the bliss. I think a big part of it also is it made room for a liquid substance. Or perhaps the explosion itself was me going from solid to liquid. But in any case it was dramatic and then it would quickly change to feeling the bliss. It was very confusing feeling dramatic and good at the same time. To be completely honest I thought for sure I was going insane. And having only support that was like anti support I have developed an attitude. I am kinder but seem to have an attitude towards a lot of the spiritual stuff out there. And its simply because every where I turned and much of the stuff I see is garbage or counterproductive to my experience. So I have learned to discern and speak my mind. The politics in spirituality is beyond anything I could of imagined. Its not that its bad information. Its just not use full to everybody because we are all unique. And it seems the agenda of many is to make what they think is the deal my deal. I have a pretty simple approach. If I do something and the ball makes it into the basket then it worked. I don't care if the devil, Dennis Rodman, or the god of the universe supposing there was one, told how to put the ball in the hoop. Doesn't matter IMO. Only matters that it went in. Mostly I just did whatever I felt like and if it worked it worked. It was the most beautiful time of my life. Except when I went searching for answers from people. Then it was quite a strange thing. But eventually I found some very opened minded people whom were very helpful. Its not that anyone wasn't genuine. Its just that my experience is mine and not theirs.

The whole reason I feel I grew quickly IMO. Is because I honored my experience, self, and own messages before anyone else's. And I stood up as tall as I had to about it.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-09-2013, 11:27 PM
Master
Bingo. You're talking my language running.

I'm looking for answers or maybe not answer cause I kinda get already that there are no Answers and because whatever the Big Answer is happens on a level Beyond our comprehension anyway, so the best we can really do with our comparatively ant brain is figure out what sets us free, what builds our state of bliss, wonder, joy and Love and that is going to be different for each individual.

We're not looking at a one-size fits all mental construct because if the Mystery was so simple we'd have discovered the formula long ago.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Bingo. You're talking my language running.

I'm looking for answers or maybe not answer cause I kinda get already that there are no Answers and because whatever the Big Answer is happens on a level Beyond our comprehension anyway, so the best we can really do with our comparatively ant brain is figure out what sets us free, what builds our state of bliss, wonder, joy and Love and that is going to be different for each individual.

We're not looking at a one-size fits all mental construct because if the Mystery was so simple we'd have discovered the formula long ago.
Very true! No denying that

We may be all made of water. But we are like snow flakes. Completely unique. No two are alike.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 11-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Cecilia Kinzie

Thank You Crystal Song for sharing your thoughts. I don't have an answer for you but a thought that came to mind: If we are eternal souls then lifetimes even many lifetimes are just a blink of an eye!

I guess all time is relative when you're dealing with eternity lol!

Warmly,
Cecilia
Old 12-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Master
To confuse things further Cecilla, it also appears that all time and space is in t he Moment of NOW. Time is not linear. In other words we humans simply do not have a grasp of what it is at all, we have some convenient words based on our planets movement around the sun, but that our sense of time only holds up with a very limited 3-D mental construct in which due to an extreme limiting of sense's imposed by the very limited 5 sense's. However once we have access to our HigherSelf/Spirit we quickly learn that things are only solid when in 3D awareness only and 'time' is an invented human word which has no applicability outside the limited human body consciousness.
In all other forms of existence nothing is solid, the door is an idea, not an actuality, as is the table, the planet and in fact everything is idea not actuality. Actuality is that everything is mallable energy, in 3D consciousness we construct it into the illusion of solidity. But it's all Porous and we can move right through EVERYTHING that we consider solid when experiencing the world through our Eternal Self, the one not in a human costume playing on the Earth Stage.

Time, as we know it as the two people typing to each other in human costume, completely falls apart and is simply a novel and rather quant idea when our two higherselves interact.

And this is really gonna bake your cookie: You aren't the only "You". You have other You's out there experiencing 3D reality right now also in a variety of human costumes on a variety of human 'time period' stages, tho the you who is reading this would consider those you's as having existed in the 1300's, or 1600's or wherever else it is that the HigherSelf you is experiencing learning/growing from.

While your head is still reeling from that, try to grab ahold of this: You can in higher states of consciousness contact and interact with those other parts of you out there experiencing their own learning's on their own 'scripts of time stages".

Mind boggling isn't it? LOL Relativity is indeed the operational word! When you get out of your brain and move into your higher consciousness you quickly realize that nearly everything your brain has ever been taught is erroneous and grievously misaligned to Truth.

Eternally warmly,
CrystalSong