Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-12-2016, 08:38 AM
Seeker

Spiritual hug

Hi guys, couple of days ago i felt a spiritual hug with a female energy while i was sleeping.
has anyone else ever felt it?
Old 26-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Original
Hi guys, couple of days ago i felt a spiritual hug with a female energy while i was sleeping.
has anyone else ever felt it?
Yes, I feel it quite often but it's a male energy. It feels like I am being cradled in huge arms and my whole body is being lifted up. It's a very pleasant experience.
Old 26-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes, I feel it quite often but it's a male energy. It feels like I am being cradled in huge arms and my whole body is being lifted up. It's a very pleasant experience.
Wow feeling that often sounds nice :)
Old 26-12-2016, 05:24 PM
Experiencer

I have but it was definately a negative entity type...not really a hug either more like a dead weight dropped over you like a veil of death designed to instill fear and destabilise you, have you ever seen an octopus control its prey where it wraps its tentacles all the way round you and sits right on top of you....it's a good as description as I can get!

believe it or not I was sat in the pub with a friend of mine, this entity came in attached to a young lady, after it had been on my case for a while trying to generate and steal the energy it wanted....which it couldn't! I deprived it of its intended meal by not generating anything psychologically it could use.
so after expending it's energy trying to do me in so to speak and not getting anything in return...it attacked the girl who it came in with who let out a blood curdling scream which lasted for a nearly a minute before fainting, not an ideal night out for me you could say but a lesson learned for me.

sorry for putting a downer in your thread...if I get a positive one I will be back in here to tell you!
Old 26-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

My positive experience was as a result of meditating....the energy was neither male nor female, I was awoken from my sleep in the early hours of the morning with energy moving round my system, I was compelled to sit up with my back straight while it was going on...it was not within me, it was everything that was alive and moving outside of me...like my head was stuck inside this vast field of openess and clarity, and it was intelligently alive and was aware I was there inside this vast field, I did not have any choice but to let it do what it was doing, it held me like a baby and meant no harm...quite the contrary, It was the safest place in the universe, I sat there for over an hour on my bed cross legged in medition position.

there's something incredibly nice out there beneath the fabric of reality folks.

there! I evened it out the balance a little
Old 19-02-2018, 09:54 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
spiritual hug
that's an why i still come back for spiritual hits.
---------
spiritual hugs are be felt as achievements emotionally
and also same mentally just because the self draws to
spiritual recruit etc, spiritual hugs are over accomplish
everything, not just emotional and mental. we'd know
for sure. deep.

hug spiritual's pay as the human cr34ving does. pardon
me. (i'm back at) i'm sorry (just that it's big sack)

m. m. : ok. amen. that's right. go for it. you all score. yes.
obvious. absolutely.

now you all feel what it wanted in the two thou

papi.

boshy b. good : eh de estar todo socaron por esta muchacha
superstar.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 19-02-2018 at 11:57 AM.