Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Guide

Attacked by Darkness

Hey everyone,

I have a story to share. Over the weekend, after working midnight shift all week...I drove 3 hours away to my son's going away party, thrown for him by my in-laws.

The backstory, my in-laws are very strange people. There's so much going on there, that it's hard to pin point any one thing.

I know, that I'm the only female in the family of in-laws that will go around them anymore. They, my SIL and MIL, do not like other women in this family, including me. Nobody has done anything to them, everyone avoids conflicts with them, tries to be extra nice, buys them gifts, and is respectful and very cautious about what we say and do around them. It all doesn't matter, we still get verbally assaulted, attacked, sabotaged, lied and gossiped about...and they always have a group of people with them to ignore, alienate, and bully the other women in the family. The men turn their heads to this behavior, and when they don't ..the behavior is applauded, laughed about, and bravadoes go to these women for the entertainment and ego trip

We can not stand up to them, as I learned and am the first one in 20 years to finally say something.

Here's what happened, I was told that I was not liked, not wanted there (at my son's own party, and for no reason) My husband saw this, and noticed my sister in law acting envious, because I've lost weight...she kept eyeinh her new husband to see if he was looking at me, then she started sharking me and playing manipulative games, yo try and get me to clean their house and treat me like Cinderella...this is what they do to the other women in the family.

I am social, do I noticed, but decided to be nice and ask if I could get family pictures, and ones of her and her husband. I thought that would ease up her envious nature, and relax.

She threw a drink at me, then perceded to throw me around, and try to fight me....over and over again. She was extremely abusive, and people kept holding her back. I can hold my own but I am not fighting at my son's party.

This is normal behavior for her

She's also 43 years old. Since the party was at my in-laws, and my MIL was there with their friends..
Everything was turned around in her favor, bragging on her abusive violent behavior, and condoned.

We left...and as you can imagine ..we will not go over there ever again. I probably will never speak to any if them again..
This has been a long time coming...I have walked on egg shells around these two women my whole marriage, while they meddled, lied, bullied, stoke, manipulated, ECT. The people they hang out with...are just like them. So I was among enemies, and did not fight back, because it would've got much worst, and if U had called the police, it would've got turned around, that's how these people operate.

Thank God my son and his friends had already left, before his aunt did this...so he didn't see any of it.

My husband is afraid of them, since childhood. On the surface they look like nicely dressed, prissy women...but the darkness is dark, and it's venomous...and very evil on my opinion. I've seen them destroy marriages in the family with lies and manipulations..
And not feel a thing, I've seen them twist their bad intentions around in other people, and accuse others of what they are doing to them...and literally buy people off for support. There's never no blame or responsibility on their part.

Okay, again...I'm done, these ties have been cut for good this time.
It, since the SIL put her hands on me...I am feeling rjus energetic darkness that O have never felt before. I don't think it's my energy, because I'm not mad at her ..I think she's disturbed, I'm relieved to be away from them.

It's been 3 days now, I feel tired, I have a headache, I feel completely drainex, and this darkness ..has thrown me down.

I think when she grabbed me and put her hands on me, that this darkness somehow attached to me ..because I can feel it. I was looking through what pics I do have before that happened at my son's party...and she is in two group photos...and these pictures of her look absolutely demonic. I am not being biased on my own emotions...the pictures of her look demonic, very very very evil.

I told my husband, she needs God, like yesterday.

I don't know how to get this energy off me..
..I got to go to work in an hour...and I am completely drained.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Guide
Make a bath with epson salts and do some mental cleansing. The reason these people do what they do is because others allow it. You have to not only remove yourself physically but mentally and emotionally.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Master
This is propably the 15th time i'll repeat my self about it.

Besides the salt bath,use dry bay leaves.

Put the leaves to the water,leave them for some hours and then do the bath.
You'll feel like spiritual dirt had been washed.

(don't mix the salt with the bay leaves.Try one at a time).

By the way,the last three days i also feel drained,with headaches.
Same for some relatives of mine,and a few random people i know.

Is there's something going on?

I posted again about weird ''symptoms'' that are happening at the same time,to differenent people,from different countries.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:13 PM
Master

I think you are just like me, a magnet for darkenss and not because we are one of "them" but because we still hold on unto the light, they hate the light, and when I say they, I mean the people who are on the side of the darkness, they hate the light and they will do anything to make us suffer.Their dark energy is so overwhleming that you end up feeling lost, alone, drained and with no hope.It happens to me all the time... In my case, I always feel better after I take a bath, it feels like all the spiritual dirt is gone..
Old 07-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
That's because running water can relief you from negativity and minor entities.
I tested it also in public fountains.
When you're near running water,you feel that you regain your power,but unfortunaly the effect stops when you move away.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
That's because running water can relief you from negativity and minor entities.
I tested it also in public fountains.
When you're near running water,you feel that you regain your power,but unfortunaly the effect stops when you move away.

I see, but how can we protect against this dark influences?
Old 07-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Guide

I'm thinking it might be allergies too, because of the headaches.

I did think about a bath with ES and bay leaves.

It does seem the darkness is attracted to the light. A dark soul can spot me out of a large crowd, and seek me out...even if we have never had contact before.

I see through it...the darkness wants to be enlightened and to move forward...but they aren't ready. They are holding onto secrets, power, manipulation, control, money, and all those negative behaviors that makes them feel Superior and victorious over others...yet they aren't happy.

I try to avoid it these days...because you can't help those who do not consciously want help..they will fight tooth and nail, and turn everything around, no matter how good you are to them

I've also noticed, that if you do not engage with them...they will still seek you out, attack, instigate, sabotage, lie and slander you, until a confrontation occurs. I've been able to avoid many who do this, and they eventually walk away...or come back to be friends. They are usually the ones whose darkness isn't as dark...but the really dark ones, with deep roots of negativity...will pursue me, even for years...without any logical explanation of their obsession to hurt me.

As for me, I have learned to give it a few days after the confrontation, let go of any negativity, (work helps me tremendously, camping, nature, spiritual baths along with peaceful activities) and to not focus on justice, revenge or the person who attacked me. Just let it go.

I'm doing better today. I have no anger, hurt or negativity...and I understand, even though new at the physical violence thing...that I will not always go unscathed, the better person, or with my ego guiding me.

I don't feel ashamed, victimized, resentful, embarrassed, or guilty about the attack...even, though I felt something afterwards, I also felt protected, enlightened, intact... is what it is.

I was literally amongst a crowd of enemies, ( even though I didn't know it at the time)and a one man army...without any utterances of fear, and I didn't even hit her back.

That's God, has to be.

Thank you for all your replies
Old 07-05-2019, 10:45 PM
Master

Hi Colorado. My in laws are similar but not as openly confrontational.

If a woman is born into my hubby's family they are accepted. If one marries into his family they are scorned. I watched another young woman treated like I was when I first met his family.

Women who marry into certain families are seen as a threat. A threat to every man in the same family. These are women who cling to their 'man' in the desperate attempt to 'keep' them. It's the thinking of the 40's and 50's. They have just never matured. Sounds like the men are in about the same frame of mind.

Lastly, I will bring attention to the age of their souls. Reading Ainslie MacLeod's book The Instruction he teaches about the age of souls. It helped me understand where the people who came into my life, are spiritually.

Young souls stay within their own group of people who think similarly. You don't fit in because you don't think like them. They feel threatened by your beliefs. Pure and simple.

Get that book. It will help you understand everyone in your life. It will make it easier to not take it personally.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
You could try saying "Be gone in the name of Jesus Christ" and keep repeating it until you feel cleared of the energy.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:29 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Hi Colorado. My in laws are similar but not as openly confrontational.

If a woman is born into my hubby's family they are accepted. If one marries into his family they are scorned. I watched another young woman treated like I was when I first met his family.

Women who marry into certain families are seen as a threat. A threat to every man in the same family. These are women who cling to their 'man' in the desperate attempt to 'keep' them. It's the thinking of the 40's and 50's. They have just never matured. Sounds like the men are in about the same frame of mind.

Lastly, I will bring attention to the age of their souls. Reading Ainslie MacLeod's book The Instruction he teaches about the age of souls. It helped me understand where the people who came into my life, are spiritually.

Young souls stay within their own group of people who think similarly. You don't fit in because you don't think like them. They feel threatened by your beliefs. Pure and simple.

Get that book. It will help you understand everyone in your life. It will make it easier to not take it personally.

Thanks Linen, looking for it right now!