Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

Tobi thats nice, sounds like a tough little plant Good job.

Well....so far so good. It doesn't look half as 'dead' as it did last year. New green shoots looking very nice right now! Although it still looks a bit frail. I think the little thing needed to know someone cared! LOL
Old 29-04-2015, 03:53 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
100+ year old mango tree! Trees can live a long time an some mango trees get quite big don't they? Teak have you tried communicating with this tree like your friend and son have?
I did try. I'm still not very well developed when it comes to that. Definitely something I want to develop, though.
Old 29-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Love tree huggers. It is a sign of higher mental function to feel a presence in trees. In Witchcraft such a "presence" is called "The Green Man".

I didn't know that, thanks for teaching me something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Well....so far so good. It doesn't look half as 'dead' as it did last year. New green shoots looking very nice right now! Although it still looks a bit frail. I think the little thing needed to know someone cared! LOL

Haha maybe so, anyway thats good <--- this is your plant now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
I did try. I'm still not very well developed when it comes to that. Definitely something I want to develop, though.

Teak I wish you all the best, enjoy the mango trees company and all trees when your calm an spend time in nature you notice beautiful things happening.

Nature picture.
Old 29-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Master
Dear Natuurrrrre GROWS ,Thankyou for reminding me about my love for TREES ,I personally need to see them and be around them as often as possible,I always feel so safe and joyous when Im treehugging and find it hard to let go...Anyway I planted a tree when I was 5 in my hometown at my local school ,it is a Lilly Pilly, I visit it often when I go home, its in a situation with alot of other trees around it and hasnt grown as much as what it could have ,I help it to remove broken branches or debri in it .I like to look at how it is growing and what that means for me ,I always feel very empathetic and loving towards it, should be more like that to myself, I must say your enthusiastic spirit on this forum definetly uplifts me and reminds me of me when I was alot younger...Thankyou.......I wrote this tree meditation for my DV counsellor recently..........
TREES,TREES,TREES
EVERYONE LOVES A TREE
WHETHER TALL OR BUSHY
ITS TIME TO GET GOOSHY
AND LIE UNDER YOUR FAVORITE ONE
LOSE YOURSELF IN SILENT MEDITATION
A BUNDLE OF BRANCHES AND LEAVES ABOVE
ENJOYING YOUR GAZE SO FILLED WITH LOVE
NOT ONE IS BETTER BUT ALL HOMES FOR A DOVE
ROOTS DOWN DEEP IN MOTHER EARTH
GIVING AND TAKING, EXCHANGING LIFES WORTH

Also Ive found it very nurturing in meditation sometimes to imagine my legs buried in earth to my knees with big roots coming out of my feet and drawing up the mothers power into me.............
Old 29-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Master
P.S The full meditation can be found at Guided Meditation for Grounding by Jenine Sande, goes for about 10mins for any body interested....
Old 29-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Dear Natuurrrrre GROWS ,Thankyou for reminding me about my love for TREES ,I personally need to see them and be around them as often as possible,I always feel so safe and joyous when Im treehugging and find it hard to let go...Anyway I planted a tree when I was 5 in my hometown at my local school ,it is a Lilly Pilly, I visit it often when I go home, its in a situation with alot of other trees around it and hasnt grown as much as what it could have ,I help it to remove broken branches or debri in it .I like to look at how it is growing and what that means for me ,I always feel very empathetic and loving towards it, should be more like that to myself, I must say your enthusiastic spirit on this forum definetly uplifts me and reminds me of me when I was alot younger...Thankyou.......I wrote this tree meditation for my DV counsellor recently..........
TREES,TREES,TREES
EVERYONE LOVES A TREE
WHETHER TALL OR BUSHY
ITS TIME TO GET GOOSHY
AND LIE UNDER YOUR FAVORITE ONE
LOSE YOURSELF IN SILENT MEDITATION
A BUNDLE OF BRANCHES AND LEAVES ABOVE
ENJOYING YOUR GAZE SO FILLED WITH LOVE
NOT ONE IS BETTER BUT ALL HOMES FOR A DOVE
ROOTS DOWN DEEP IN MOTHER EARTH
GIVING AND TAKING, EXCHANGING LIFES WORTH

Also Ive found it very nurturing in meditation sometimes to imagine my legs buried in earth to my knees with big roots coming out of my feet and drawing up the mothers power into me.............

Hello Deepsoul! im happy to see your Love for trees I think the idea of planting a tree or plant as a child and watching it grow as you also grow is cool, like what you have done with the lilly pilly. Thanks for your kind words, the poem and sharing with us that great meditation visualization technique we can all use to ground an connect with earth. Have a great day Deepsoul!!!
Old 30-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Master
Smile

Good to see others with the same love for the magic of trees.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
... you can sense the network between them...

SO true. There is a small elm grove I frequent. In really feel the connection between them. Maybe their roots are linked far below. I have developed a sort of relationship with these trees. Not exactly a "friendship" but certainly an understanding.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Haha, smile...reminds me of this young boy that died, came back.
Posted his NDE , now a man, online somewhere, maybe at
www.NDERF.org ,

Oddly, it took place in Seneca Park...a place of my youth, in central NY.

When he was shown his life review...he was not just shown, but felt
the feelings of a tree that he was walking past once and stopped and thought, "What a beautiful tree."

Can you imagine?
My God, the significance of our kind and appreciative thoughts and words
on every living thing!

Wow! Thank you Miss Hepburn for sharing that. I don't believe I'll think the same about trees again, nor how widespread the impact of my thoughts. :)
It reminds me of a beautiful tree we had in the front yard of our last house - my kids (including myself) just loved that tree. When we moved and saw the kid of the new owners start beating it with a stick, it was hard to take. My daughter was especially peeved.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:14 AM
Master
What a great story Miss H! I suspect its very true. Our passing makes an impact, it's up to us to decide how our walk here is going to land on the world around us.

I went for a fire circle full moon thing in the mountains this full moon. On the way out I was chatting chatting chatting away to the woman walking with me, not at all in apace to be hearing telepathy or aware of what was around me, when suddenly I heard a voice say "Good Bye" I looked up quickly to where it came from and there was a very large pine tree, so a bit embarrassed I respond waving to it "Good Night!"

Then had to explain to my walking companion that the tree wished us a good night....lol
I still can't believe I heard it through all the mental chatter!