Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Seeker

I hope it works out!!
Old 26-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Suspended
Guide
I'm also a thought broadcaster. I've been doing a little research on this telepathy phenomenon and what I realized is that emotions have a strong influence on the strength of telepathic communication, the stronger the emotions tied to your thoughts, the stronger the signal gets.

So I would take a guess that you need to deal with your feelings towards this person. I too have gone through the same negative transmissions, it's hard to deal with it, but I think the best way is to try to calm your emotions(maybe forgiveness is important?). Or maybe you need to have a serious conversation with this person to gain some closure, however sometimes that can be difficult, because sometimes they're an avoidant type who likes to brush things under the rug, I'm the opposite where I need closure, so it can be difficult.

There is another thing I learned how to do which I call "distortion field" or "scrambling my thoughts", this is what I spontaneously did when I first found out someone was reading my mind for years. And I figured if they are in my head, then I'll make my head an uncomfortable place to dwell, so I created a ringing noise in my own head and thought super fast super random thoughts, and then the guy who was reading my mind(without consent) went a little bonkers.

So either you change your thoughts with more positivity, or if you get desperate and paranoid like I did, you change your thoughts to something too intense for others to want to even read. That's how I dealt with it.
Old 27-01-2016, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
what I realized is that emotions have a strong influence on the strength of telepathic communication, the stronger the emotions tied to your thoughts, the stronger the signal gets.

Very interesting! This makes sense!
Old 13-03-2016, 03:28 AM
Master
impossible to block... we are the borg
Old 14-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I can relate to this somewhat. I try to hang out with very healthy people with positive mindsets for the most part. I have Autism but am relatively high functioning (though I still need help even as an adult with certain things). When people broadcast negative thoughts or things they hid from saying face to face, I get anxiety and obsess over it, and just want to block the energy because I figure they will tell me face to face when ready. I'm still not sure how to block stuff like this, going out in nature just enhances it, I find a lot of Netflix or music helps. Are you likely to hear someone talking to you when absorbed in a show or song? Sometimes no, sometimes yes.

I've literally gone in to Autism shut-down mode before when people were thinking negatively of me and projected too many negative thoughts. I don't have meltdowns like some Autistic people, just shut-down mode.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by terraceles
I can relate to this somewhat. I try to hang out with very healthy people with positive mindsets for the most part. I have Autism but am relatively high functioning (though I still need help even as an adult with certain things). When people broadcast negative thoughts or things they hid from saying face to face, I get anxiety and obsess over it, and just want to block the energy because I figure they will tell me face to face when ready. I'm still not sure how to block stuff like this, going out in nature just enhances it, I find a lot of Netflix or music helps. Are you likely to hear someone talking to you when absorbed in a show or song? Sometimes no, sometimes yes.

I've literally gone in to Autism shut-down mode before when people were thinking negatively of me and projected too many negative thoughts. I don't have meltdowns like some Autistic people, just shut-down mode.

I feel the exact same. Music is my drug. I've been hearing people a little more clearer now and can sense when someone is in my head, being aware of my own body language, and then there are times when I'm aware I'm broadcasting. Being active helps a lot, a long with grounding.
Old 17-10-2016, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I am so grateful for all of the input and shared experience this thread has been given since i originally posted it.

it's a comfort. when you look up stuff like "thought broadcasting" and such, the first things google throws at you is schizophrenia, and that's obviously frightening.

as an update, it's gotten somewhat better and somewhat worse. of course, you all know that it's not something that seems to shut off -- as in, it's not an ability that goes away. it's not a possibility which dissolves itself. and it most definitely becomes the nuisance it is via intense anxiety.

so i've worked to become less anxious and prone to anxiety around not just the person i originally had problems with, but people in general. i'm trying to become more grounded. less aware of people and their energy. more so of myself.

and when i am, it's the most beautiful thing -- it is absolute silence. it's a wholeness i haven't quite felt (sustained) in such a long time. i relish in it.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

I am happy you are handling this much better. For you and anyone else who may still be experiencing this from time to time, I would like to suggest deep cleansing breathing meditation techniques.
Much like one on youtube called; Simple 5- Minute Guided Meditation For Beginners - unable to post links since I'm fairly new

If I find someone increasingly and persistently negative and it's draining I tend to mirror back their energies towards them so they stop. By mirroring it means echo back their energies in terms of their vibrations, attitude, language, body signals. Sometimes it's shocking to them because I'm not usually like this and other times they would challenge me. So, if they have proven to be too intimating, I usually shut them out and detach. Of course, everyone is given chances and forgiveness except those whom I suspect to be 'highly dangerous'.

Well, I don't care about those, it feels great to kick them out of my life actually.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Pathfinder

i was cured.