Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-08-2013, 08:26 AM
33Emilija33

Fish Can't seem to find my guide and 'hyper space'

Hey there.

Time to put experience into words!

I have been searching for my spirit guide ever since I was little and I have yet to find them, I have been silent and still, made action, pondered, yet I think that I am the only one to guide myself.

Perhaps I wont need a guide until later on my journey? Perhaps I am 'my' guide in this life from another.Multidimensional dolls inside dolls.

Who knows? but I am wanting to know?

A bit about myself I am highly intuitive, have experienced ego death - two powerful evil malicious spirits did some excruciating yet helpful spiritual surgery on my mind/astral body and the whole time, there was no guide to be found through this experience.

Even when I was screaming out in a vast continuous empty void in hyper space with no human form or conscious control, being ripped out and crushed (think steam roller flattening your body and a burning rain of scorching needles as you experience a pain beyond perhaps your wildest imagination) my ego dissipated and I experienced a very confronting beauty of silent emptiness of mind without identity or form they brought me to.

Even then I never saw my guide.
If any one could please shed light I would appreciate hearing anyones philosophy - if they are experienced with astral travel particularly or have experienced anything similar or been without a guide for awhile in their journey. Perhaps you are a spirit who does not need a guide?

I am thinking perhaps I am a shaman, or a spiritual being who does not need one and is simply here to experience this world to guide and bring back information. Only I can discover the answer but I would like help with anyone elses opinion of what they think.

Emilija
Scorpio
'92
Old 18-08-2013, 01:03 AM
noxoid

Your spiritual number is 33?
I understand you, for my guides seemed to be silent for a long time. It seems to me that they communicate in a very silent way. Think of wisdom and folly (the artful trickster/the foolish artist), strength through silence. Your guides are probably sending you signals, you just are not making the connection it is your guides!

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc3.htm
This page helped me a lot, bridging me to the knowledge I had attained but not yet understood. Part of it explains how to connect and communicate with spirit guides and angels, and ascend even further.

Good luck to you.