Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Il'Divino

solar death

My solar plexus hurts so much sometimes that i do not know what to do anymore. I have doubts also about everything. It hurts so bad sometimes i wish i didnt exist to experience the pain but that wish is uttered in futility. It has been hapening for 3years now but now i cant take it anymore. Could someone help
Old 10-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Sungirl

Ok.. practical stuff out the way first.. have you seen a doc for the pain? Your solar plexus is partialy within your body, so it would be worth getting it checked out.

Then, when all that is given the ok start thinking about doing chakra meditations or getting some form of chakra based healing such as crystal healing to see if it can be worked out.

There is a heap of things you can look into on this, no need for you to struggle in pain.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Serenity Bear

I agree with tilia - see a Dr first, as this could be the appendix or other things going wrong inside. Once cleared by them then you can move onto the chakra problems.

Chakra pain can be caused by a few things, usually its not closeing down on a regular basis, over expanding the chakra with too much energy or a blockage which is caused by an emotional issue.

The first - if your solar plexus is open then the rest probably are as well. Imagine at the crown of your head a flower open, then imagine it closing into a bud. Now move to the next the brow chakra between the eye, again imagine an open flower closing to a bud. Move down to the heart, and repeat, the solar plexus and repeat, the sacral plexus and the base. You should be able to feel the difference pretty much straight away.

Energy -- if a student tries to expand the chakra to quickly with too much energy it can cause stretching pain, just stop sending energy to that chakra and let it rest for a bit - better to close it down until the pain subsides and give it a rest for a few days.

Blockages -- These usually appear like a black tar substance, or a bent petal of the flower or if you can see chakras a dark vortex, one outside the bulb, rotating abnormally etc... A good qualified healer would be able to assist you with this but if its emotionally based then keeping a journal of emotional issues and expressing them or even if you feel its necessary a set of counselling.

If you close the chakra properly as well as the others then the pain will disappear instantly, and I mean in an instant. Keep the chakras closed for about a week or more to rest them and then tentatively open them again for very short periods of time (less then 10 minutes a day). Give yourself a good rest before attempting to do anything more.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Serenity Bear

PS forgot to add how to close your chakras.

First you need to know where the 7 major chakras (there are 21 minor) are:

Crown chakra -The crown of the head
Brow/third eye - Inbetween the eyes just above the brows
Throat - sits on the adams apple - is connected to the thyroid glands
Heart - the center of the chest inbetween the breasts
Solar plexus - just above the navel/belly button
Sacral plexus - just below the navel
Base - at the end of the spine where our tail used to be, but can be felt in the sexual organs.

Starting at the crown imagine an open flower - like a rose, daisy etc. Imagine the flower closing into a tight bud. You will feel it working.

Now go to the brow and do the same thing - imagine the open flower, close it into a bud.

The heart chakra is next, followed one by one with the solar plexus, sacral plexus and the base.

If youv been working with the minor chakras you can close them the same way.

If more advanced spinning the chakras anti clockwise will close them down and clockwise will open them.

Its very important you learn how to open and close chakras on command and eventually in an instant. ALWAYS open from bottom up and close from top down, this is to induce the correct energy flow into and out of the body.

Other methods that work is imagining closing and locking doors, or anything like that.

This is not to be confused with closing in the aura, which should be done at the same time as the chakras. Simply imagine the energy field around you is protected by the means you have chosen and then bring the energy in close and then close the chakras down.

This is vital if your at all senstive going out into areas with a lot of people, or you'll pick up everything from mood swings to spirit having a chat.
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 PM
mattie

Doubts????

You’ve gotten some good advice about the pain.

What do you have doubts about?
Old 11-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Il'Divino

i have seen two diferent doctors and had checkups but they claimed they couldnt find anything. One of them said it might be caused by stress and anxiety but that there was no physical anormalities with my body. I also think the stress and anxiety part might be closest to right i have because the pain started three years ago when i decided to leave my religion. I experienced constipation daily 4 about a month but it went away yet the pain stayed. I remember feeling like something is eating me on the plexus and the eating comes when the doubts are massive. The biggest doubt being about whether im worthy of love and identity, who i am and why i am here.