Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 05:34 AM
soul-searcher

Hello Enigma.
I also have some anger issues that I have been dealing with. Recently I have been talking to other people about this. I have gotten a few suggestions such as beating my pillow with a bat, deep breathing, and meditation. I agree that in order to properly deal with it, that you must find the root of the anger, and I also agree that we are our worst enemy. Here is a meditation that I have recently been using to help release some of the anger and negativity, maybe it can help you also......
Start by closing your eyes, taking in some deep breaths, and completly relaxing your mind and body. Next, imagine a hole on the back of your neck (about the size of a pin prick). Vizualise your anger and any negative energy flowing out of this hole (I see it as a dark black liquid). See and feel it flowing out of your body thru this hole, and falling to the ground. Then see the earth soaking up all this negativity, and neutralizing it. Then, vizualise a warm golden energy replacing the negativity, and flowing into the hole in the back of your neck. Feel and see it filling your entire being. Next, take a few more deep breaths, close the hole on the back of your neck, and open your eyes.
I hope this meditation can help you release some of that anger and negativity for you. Good luck....
Old 01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Lapis

Earth to Enlightener......Earth to Enlightener......come back.

Are you OK? It's sounded to me at least like you've been flying too close to the Sun the past few days and I don't want you to get burned and crash. I've just been feeling you for the past week and want you to know we're all here for you. Be careful and throw out your anchor so you don't fly too high OK?

Big Lapis
Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Lapis

About this anger stuff......I too went through a really harsh period where I was way beyond anger.....I would suddenly fly into a rage over some stupid *&#*! This was totally abnormal for me personally so I wondered for awhile what was "wrong" with me. Then I realized that nothing was "wrong" with me, it was that I'd just reached some point where I wasn't willing to endure all the lower vibrating **** in myself and everyone else anymore. Harsh I know but I honestly feel that this is what we're all going through now and it has to do with mass humanity taking back it's long relenquished power and responsibility.

If we're angry with how things on this planet are and have been for so long, then our anger and outrage is helping us to change and improve all that desperately needs to be....IMO. Our rage and anger shows I feel, that we're so ready for everything to be better and honest.....worthwhile. Our anger is helping us to create new and greatly improved ways both in ourselves and on the planet. Enough is enough finally.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:02 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
by the way enlightener, can you expand on what you are trying to describe??

Blair2Be: which part to do want me to expand upon, exactly.

Once you reach a point of enlightenment you realise that there is no need for anger. The root belief that you have that causes you to be angry is gone, and suddenly you realise that the root belief about happiness; what it is, why you have it, has been sown.

Don't worry Lapis; for my ship may fly high,but it is well strong and does not break easily.

Enlightener
Old 02-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Lapis

Enlightener,

I'm very glad to hear it! Thanks for letting me know.
Old 14-12-2006, 10:50 PM
soulauraz

Hi,
Anger is an intense emotion and it is something we have do deal with and even though on a physical level it cause more pain then help it can be fun sometimes. As for not being able to resolve the issues, You say you have done the exercising 10+ times and do believe that or else you would not be asking for suggestions. Sometimes When I am angry I ask myself why did I decide to be angry and what am I angry about? and the answer comes in divine timing. If you have already done this, then my suggestion (don't have to if you don't want to) is that you take time to do write down your thoughts whilst you are angry and your hand will keep writing things that you consciously didn't know were there within you. i hope this helps in some way.

Unconditional Light and Love,
Soulauraz
Closed Thread