Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Guide

Men with guns

I dreamt that I was in a train carriage on my own and it was empty, no seats, just like a plain empty box and the carriage walls were made of plywood. I went to go through to the next carriage but the door was locked. It had a small window up high but I couldn’t see through it. I knew that a man had a rifle and had gone through it locking it on the other side so I couldn’t follow him knowing it was because he was keeping me safe for my own good as I felt he knew I would follow him even if he told me not to. At the other end of the carriage was another door through to the next carriage and I knew there was another man with a shot gun. I felt unsure about what was happening and wasn’t sure if he was coming for me.

Then I was outside in the open on the grass and there were trees in front of me but they weren’t close enough together to hide behind and if they were you could see through the branches so I would have been seen anyway. I walked along them turning sideways behind ones I thought were bigger to see if I could hide but it was no good. There was no urgency, I wasn’t running or fleeing for my life. I saw the man with the shot gun walking along the trees on the other side and he had his shot gun poised ready to shoot but I felt he’d seen me and had plenty of opportunity to shoot me yet he didn’t and I wasn't sure he was even aiming at me. Because of this, I was more unsure of what was happening and started to back up away from the trees into the open.

There was a strong breeze and two crows appeared on the grass in front of me and when I looked around, there were more crows appearing. I was becoming anxious and started stepping backwards and forwards on the spot and I said out loud, ‘is this it? This is the end?’ This weird breeze got stronger and the two crows on the grass came towards me so I knelt down and put my hand out towards them. They both stuck their beaks on my hand and didn’t move them. I think I felt like they were going to save me? I felt elated when they touched me.

The next thing I knew, there were two large spiders crawling on the grass but I don’t know if it was the crows that had changed. In the train carriage it was bright sunny, daylight but out in the open on the grass it was like night time but everything was dimly lit in a kind of orange glow.

I don’t know if the man with the shot gun was for me or not, it was weird. My lack of urgency I felt was because I didn’t know what was happening yet if this was reality and I saw anybody with a gun I’d be gone before you could shout ‘run.’

I don't feel like I woke up but I didn't feel this was part of the same dream either......I was stood watching a bottle nose dolphin moving past me high up in the air but there was no water and I couldn't take my eyes off it.
Old 18-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Guide

Color

It all sounds so complicated but equally, incredibly fascinating. Thank you for taking the time to interpret this Perfection