Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 08-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Knower
Thank you thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
thats the best I can describe it. Sorry, feel like it came out a bit frazzled anyways.

Not at all! I completely understand everything you said.

I actually already see the Fibonacci spiral in everything. Every level of scale has the same patterns.

Quote:
God saying "look, everything does this. you are that everything"
But damn, this is the bit I've sorely overlooked in my interpretation of the image. I basically asked "what am I?" and I got that. And it's true! I am that everything.

I think the shadow there then represents my soul. I think it's trying to tell me that my soul is the same on every scale.
If I translate that into the information I'm trying to gain about my whole Rainbow thing, I think it's trying to tell me that I was no different, even if I was in the 9th dimension or whatever. Well I mean obviously change happens. But within change of course is the repeating, scaleable patterns.

And now that I think about it... That is the EXACT feeling I got when the image first flashed before me. Wow... Thank you so much shivatar!

EDIT: I realize that the shadow could simply refer to "me". It could simply be saying shadow = spiral. me = everything.
But I gotta take into account the raw feelings I felt when the image appeared, and the intention/question that made it appear. Hence the soul stuff.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Thank you thank you!

Not at all! I completely understand everything you said.

I actually already see the Fibonacci spiral in everything. Every level of scale has the same patterns.

But damn, this is the bit I've sorely overlooked in my interpretation of the image. I basically asked "what am I?" and I got that. And it's true! I am that everything.

I think the shadow there then represents my soul. I think it's trying to tell me that my soul is the same on every scale.
If I translate that into the information I'm trying to gain about my whole Rainbow thing, I think it's trying to tell me that I was no different, even if I was in the 9th dimension or whatever. Well I mean obviously change happens. But within change of course is the repeating, scaleable patterns.

And now that I think about it... That is the EXACT feeling I got when the image first flashed before me. Wow... Thank you so much shivatar!

EDIT: I realize that the shadow could simply refer to "me". It could simply be saying shadow = spiral. me = everything.
But I gotta take into account the raw feelings I felt when the image appeared, and the intention/question that made it appear. Hence the soul stuff.

it's not so much "i am everything" because the sensation of I is the everything in a limited form. You are everything, an unlimited amount of things, but the sensation of I is what happens to the unlimited in a limited form.

its confusing, and thats because there are limits to the mind which is what interprets the unlimited into a limited form. the mind is a balancing act between unbalance things.

I think the shadow is there to make the light visible, or vice versa. either way it's not something to worry about, without light there is no dark, and without dark there is no light. Because we always tend to look towards what is right for the present moment, light and dark both seem OK, but because in the long term we tend to lean towards the light it means the light is better or the end goal. that is all open to interpretation, but imo I think its pretty good.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Knower
I feel ya. I use the term "I" in reference to the absolute all the time, knowing full well it doesn't quite work xD

About the light and the dark, I love that!

I mean, that's not all there is to it. When the image flashed before me, I literally felt the shadow to be like as if it was me standing there, as a silhouette. So really all's I'm sayin is, there seem to be layers and layers of information encoded in this thing.

Mucho gratsi, once again
Old 09-02-2018, 03:05 AM
Experiencer
The image you posted reminds me of a sigil. I don't know if this would be of any help but I know there are many spiritual sigils on line. One site you can take a look at will show you some of them and their meanings.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/395190936034085493/
Old 09-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Knower
Oo nice one Spirit bird! Thank you!

"All my energies are purified".
"I ascertain what I need".
"I frequently receive accurate and clear premonitions"

These 3 sigils kinda match, the best fitting are the first and last. All 3 resonate though.
Old 09-02-2018, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oo nice one Spirit bird! Thank you!

"All my energies are purified".
"I ascertain what I need".
"I frequently receive accurate and clear premonitions"

These 3 sigils kinda match, the best fitting are the first and last. All 3 resonate though.

You're welcome. I got to say something drew me to comment on your post and that was before I spotted that you are from Scotland...lol. I have an obsession with Scotland I've been trying to figure out for years. I think I had another past life there that impacted me and I brought it with into this one.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Knower
Oh! I've been talking to another person who's pure obsessed with her Scottish heritage, and she's been having past life memories from Scotland. Are you struggling with this?

I'm sure our meeting is no coincidence.

I believe this is my first time on Earth (might not be), but I effin' love Scotland. My fave thing about Scotland is the hills. The hills are so alive. And the general atmosphere all over Scotland... I've traveled to a lot of different places in the world, and I've still never experienced anything like the atmosphere of Scotland, anywhere outside it. Apart from in a Scottish bar in Tenerife, that was close to it. It's mostly the people that create the atmosphere.

Other places are great too, in their own right. Everywhere is totally unique of course. I guess I have a bias, being born n bred here.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh! I've been talking to another person who's pure obsessed with her Scottish heritage, and she's been having past life memories from Scotland. Are you struggling with this?

I'm sure our meeting is no coincidence.

I believe this is my first time on Earth (might not be), but I effin' love Scotland. My fave thing about Scotland is the hills. The hills are so alive. And the general atmosphere all over Scotland... I've traveled to a lot of different places in the world, and I've still never experienced anything like the atmosphere of Scotland, anywhere outside it. Apart from in a Scottish bar in Tenerife, that was close to it. It's mostly the people that create the atmosphere.

Other places are great too, in their own right. Everywhere is totally unique of course. I guess I have a bias, being born n bred here.

I think it is too. I actually have a connection to a very specific time frame and am drawn to any literature or even fiction books that depict the era of Robert the Bruce and his highland army or warriors trying to over take the English king of Scotland. This is a very specific time frame but I feel very drawn to it for some reason. I can visualize the Scottish moors and the rolling hills with heather as well the castles and clothing of that era. I almost was going to to go to a past life regressionist to see if I could tap into why this is.

I have gotten many signs and synchronicities too about Scotland which I have shared with my best friend who is also open as well. I had off one day from work only just last month which I was looking forward to and from when I woke up to when I went to bed I had many signs given to me through either my angels or guides as though I was meant to remember something and telling me I am on the right track. It started in the morning when I turned on the TV and a game show which I seldom watch had the grand prize of a trip to Scotland. I then saw some spam which came into my email that same day and there was another reference to Scotland (I had not surfed anywhere near this topic that it could have left a cookie behind). And then two more in the form of a commercial later that day as well as a book falling off a shelf that was Scotland related. Coincidence? I am starting to think not any longer. Too much is coming but the memories of what I feel I should know by now.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:09 AM
Knower
Wow that's incredible!

If I was you I'd definitely be trying past life regression.

Everything has a reason. Sometimes the reason is unclear or completely unexpected. Perhaps you're supposed to remember who you were in order to move forward. But until you see the reason, just remember to remain open.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
But I wondered if anyone can draw any information from that image? Does anyone have any ideas of what it could mean? I feel my own interpretation is subject to bias.
It's a Phi Spiral based on the Fibonacci Sequence, Sacred Geometry.
https://www.goldennumber.net/spirals/

If you know the sequence and how to read it, you can look into the mirror and see it in action because your face is 'built' on those ratios. Most of your body is. You're actually closer than you think with your own feelings although being honest I don'r subscribe to this rainbow or other such-labelled Soul. Your Soul is 'walking the spiral' so to speak - it's symbolism not literal - and as you walk the spiral upwards (relatively speaking) the more you become conscious the more you become conscious of. The symbolism works for both you and your Soul. Exponential growth/development if you want to call it that - the more you grow the 'wider' you grow.