Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic
Hey i have a question regarding empathy. Usualy its not a problem to sit with many people, but at the minute i can sometimes see their either feminity or masculinity? why can i see this in some people and is this part of empathy?

I would say no it's not being empathic.

Empathy is the ability to feel another persons experience as if you were them. (their headache= your headache, their hurt foot = your hurt foot, their deep well of sadness your deep well of sadness)

The ability to discern masculine or feminine energy is a Psychic Skill. You could also instead see their auric field, or pain in their body, or the last thing they ate that day, or if they have a pet etc.
You see masculine and/or feminine energy because that is something you are interested in currently personally, it is a main focus for you so you tend to perceive that in others.

(Ultimately masculine/feminine energy is another belief in dualism, meaning Not Oneness. But it is very popular where I live right now and the most fashionable exploration in consciousness in the super hip flavor of the moment spiritual explorations which of course is leading to Goddess worship and the uprise of the Divine Feminine etc.
Old beliefs recycled with a new skin.)
Old 26-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charismatic
But its like i see their spiritual self
The Spirit/Higher Self/Eternal self is androgynous.
Not masculine or feminine. It is One with both aspects and more.
Old 26-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Master
Charismatic lets allow your claims to be taken as truth - without question for a second.

If this were an episode of the X Files or Sleepy Hollow one of the protagonists might suggest that it is actually the auric field that you are describing.

It would make more sense to test this alongside the healthy & the sick - whereby the different colours may relate to health status.

Dogs & rodents have been noted as cancer detectors - possibly via smell or some other indication that the human eye cannot see.

It would be interesting to establish if you were somehow the same. Of course this will go nowhere but ..

Fox & Ichabod would be proud of me!

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 26-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Master
[quote=Badcopyinc]The fact that you believe anyone with gifts just goes around reading other people show's how much you truly know about clairsentience. Any good "psychic" or "healer" only reads with permission considering free will and all.

[quote]

And it's worth mentioning that it takes time and effort to do a well rounded reading on someone - see the full picture, not just pick up brief psychic snatches of a single subject nature.
That time that it takes to run energy, set up energy filters, then drop into state were information is retrieved, get the information, answer questions around it and to cut cords afterwards is an investment and minutes and hours of your life not living your life but instead 'reading someone else's book'. Peering through the costume to the nature of the Self.
For what?

Often my friends will ask if I can tell what's bugging them, or if I perceive a certain thing, or can tell them something about themselves.
I can of course, but it takes time to get accurate full spectrum information and maybe I just want to visit with them - share a few laughs, make a memory, not answer the questions that they can discover for themselves if they take the same amount of time to delve within that they are asking me to devote to them. We all have this ability if we'll take the time to develop it. Invest in it. The greater service is not always to do a persons work for them, but to encourage them to do it for themselves and help them learn how.

Being a psychic is part of my life and wages, how I pay the bills. It's nice to be "Off Work". The same is true for all the psychics I know, we may gift a friend our time, and it is a gift, just a cooking them a meal or helping them do something, or spending time caring for them when they are sick. We don't run around LOOKING into people without good reason, there's not enough hours in our lives to sit around looking into strangers lives without a motivating reason.
There is no reason to be concerned about Psychics. Our interest is not to be busy bodies, instead our interest is to assist in the Service of Love. Love is not peeking where we aren't ask to peek. Love is assisting when asked to do so and the asking part must happen.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:

And it's worth mentioning that it takes time and effort to do a well rounded reading on someone - see the full picture, not just pick up brief psychic snatches of a single subject nature.
That time that it takes to run energy, set up energy filters, then drop into state were information is retrieved, get the information, answer questions around it and to cut cords afterwards is an investment and minutes and hours of your life not living your life but instead 'reading someone else's book'. Peering through the costume to the nature of the Self.
For what?

Often my friends will ask if I can tell what's bugging them, or if I perceive a certain thing, or can tell them something about themselves.
I can of course, but it takes time to get accurate full spectrum information and maybe I just want to visit with them - share a few laughs, make a memory, not answer the questions that they can discover for themselves if they take the same amount of time to delve within that they are asking me to devote to them. We all have this ability if we'll take the time to develop it. Invest in it. The greater service is not always to do a persons work for them, but to encourage them to do it for themselves and help them learn how.

Being a psychic is part of my life and wages, how I pay the bills. It's nice to be "Off Work". The same is true for all the psychics I know, we may gift a friend our time, and it is a gift, just a cooking them a meal or helping them do something, or spending time caring for them when they are sick. We don't run around LOOKING into people without good reason, there's not enough hours in our lives to sit around looking into strangers lives without a motivating reason.
There is no reason to be concerned about Psychics. Our interest is not to be busy bodies, instead our interest is to assist in the Service of Love. Love is not peeking where we aren't ask to peek. Love is assisting when asked to do so and the asking part must happen.

Completely agree. I was told to never do readings for free because of energy exchange is how i understood it. Everything has a price much like in alchemy. I'm nowhere near trying to read another professionally and don't ever plan on it either. My only goal is to not absorb others and feel overwhelmed being around a lot of people. Ironically was something i was told to practice more by my teacher. to feel or sense a room before i enter it. and of course as you said cut cords and so fourth when leaving. Plus all the stories I've been hearing and reading of how draining it can be to do what you do is not encouraging for me to make it a profession. I appreciate the insight very much, Thank you.
Old 27-02-2018, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Completely agree. I was told to never do readings for free because of energy exchange is how i understood it. Everything has a price much like in alchemy. I'm nowhere near trying to read another professionally and don't ever plan on it either. My only goal is to not absorb others and feel overwhelmed being around a lot of people. Ironically was something i was told to practice more by my teacher. to feel or sense a room before i enter it. and of course as you said cut cords and so fourth when leaving. Plus all the stories I've been hearing and reading of how draining it can be to do what you do is not encouraging for me to make it a profession. I appreciate the insight very much, Thank you.

And that ladies and gents is where the grandstanding originated from.

In a roundabout way when I questioned the OP - you took it personally.

Bias from the start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
The fact that you believe anyone with gifts just goes around reading other people show's how much you truly know about clairsentience. Any good "psychic" or "healer" only reads with permission considering free will and all.

Isn't that what the OP is claiming to be doing?

I dont care for clairsentience - too many frauds - but I will question when I see fit as I have an open mind to it's concept.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 27-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Lorelyen

I had hoped the O/P would have come back to explain what was meant by:

But its like i see their spiritual self

Or their masculinity or femininity.

Some people have a heightened sense of another's emotional state simply
through reading their facial expression (unconsciously, before the impression
gets to conscious awareness). It comes down to many things no doubt
but is often a reference to their own experience. A reflex, really.

I don't find anything mysterious about it so I presume "seeing their
spirituality" (without any verbal communication) is a product of imagination
and letting one's own experience light up in conscious awareness.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
a product of imagination
and letting one's own experience light up in conscious awareness.

How ... very .. dare you...

Suggesting imagination might play a part in this - I must feign outrage!!

Of course back in reality this makes perfect sense. Of all the subtle signals & cues we naturally give off masculinity & femininity have to be the easiest to read along side happiness or sadness.

There will be exceptions but 8/10 you'd likely be correct.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 27-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
How ... very .. dare you...

Suggesting imagination might play a part in this - I must feign outrage!!

Raziel, you have something to learn from Lorelyen though, you asked a questions "drugs?" and then made a statement: otherwise imagination.

Thus you limited the options, and your standpoint.

Lorelyen has asked a question - waited for an answer, and now, after not getting a response, returns and shares their outlook, expectations. (at least that is how I remember the thread, appologies if I get it wrong).

There is nothing wrong with talking to eachother with an expectation that the other is speaking the truth, asking in to the hows and whats of an experience.

Not at all.

After that you might even feel the need to tell them your opinion on the matter. But as you likely know, if someone has had an experience they perceive as true, your opinion on the matter will not really matter. nor will mine to you, when you've experienced something.

bickering about it really doesn't change that.

ask questions sure.

pass judgements, well, I for one would rather be free of it, if it was up to me. but it is up to you. have a good one, hope you get what you want from it.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 27-02-2018, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Raziel, you have something to learn from Lorelyen though, you asked a questions "drugs?" and then made a statement: otherwise imagination.

Thus you limited the options, and your standpoint.

Lorelyen has asked a question - waited for an answer, and now, after not getting a response, returns and shares their outlook, expectations. (at least that is how I remember the thread, appologies if I get it wrong).

There is nothing wrong with talking to eachother with an expectation that the other is speaking the truth, asking in to the hows and whats of an experience.

Not at all.

After that you might even feel the need to tell them your opinion on the matter. But as you likely know, if someone has had an experience they perceive as true, your opinion on the matter will not really matter. nor will mine to you, when you've experienced something.

bickering about it really doesn't change that.

ask questions sure.

pass judgements, well, I for one would rather be free of it, if it was up to me. but it is up to you. have a good one, hope you get what you want from it.

I actually don't believe that judgement was passed - I asked a question & if the parameters of what was stated weren't so that it sounded like fantasy.

There you go - free of judgement - on me!

Here is an example:

Man 1; "was that gunfire?"
Man 2; "It sounded more like a car backfiring"
Man 1; "perhaps, I hope it was"

The OP is asking an open internet forum for ... opinion ... had my response genuinely suggested a medical ailment would I still have been considered a negative Nelly?
Why the need to remember a thread posting when .. it's a click away or was that an escape route?

I do wonder if perhaps the Queens English is not a first language for some or perhaps tone is confusing to those who don't speak their own voice inside their heads when they read.

Hmmm - a few clicks for me reveal the true nature of these apparent scoldings, interesting that those invested in a concept would defend it is it not?
Perhaps if I were a believer in readings or "self help" the self appointed teachers would adore my fragility/vulnerability & swoop in to indulge me.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain