Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 PM
justreal

Any best and easy way to see Auras?

Hello guys, I have been very curious of knowing the best and easy way to see my own aura and others as well.

I heard that one solution to see your own, is to stair at a mirror that is not used pretty much, to stair 1 foot away from it and to stair straight in between your eye brows.

Is there other ways to see your own and other peoples auras?

Thank you!
Old 10-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Master
A plain background, usually light, although I have seen it on a dark background, can help you see either auras or guides until your eyes become accustomed.

I find I see this more when I'm relaxed rather than trying to see.

For your own,,,

Bring your hands together in front of you in a ball shape and push and pull them until you feel your energy. It will feel like there's something between your hands, then see if you see any colours.

Wave your hands around and see if you see energy from your fingers.

Don't worry if you don't 'see' straight away, play with the energy for a time.

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 10-08-2011, 07:29 PM
moke64916

Have all chakras in perfect alignment.
Old 10-08-2011, 07:47 PM
iolite

To see someone's aura, you don't look directly at them but past them and the longer you are able to keep your eyes open without blinking, you should see a thin line of either clear, blue or most commonly yellow if doing this while you're watching someone talking like a teacher, professor or lecturer.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 PM
justreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
To see someone's aura, you don't look directly at them but past them and the longer you are able to keep your eyes open without blinking, you should see a thin line of either clear, blue or most commonly yellow if doing this while you're watching someone talking like a teacher, professor or lecturer.

what do u mean see past them?
Old 11-08-2011, 07:10 PM
iolite

You focus on something directly behind them.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:58 PM
hapmasmurofsuksak

all you need is a room with white walls and gloomy light. Mark the wall a black dot with a marker. Take a cross-legged sit in front of the dot, about 1 meter from it. Put your concentration on the dot. Relax. See it and focus your sight only on the dot. Do not think of something else. You will see white lights gather and expand. Everything around you will fade away. Soon, you will see an indigo aura. Its the color for your Third Eye's Chakra located in your forehead. This indicates progression of your training.

Do it for 30 minutes - 1 hour everyday. After 2 weeks, try seeing your fingers or palms. But do not directly see them. I mean its like when you're daydreaming.