Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 15-09-2016, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Why do we connect better with some people?

So I have noticed that my telepathic ability falls on a spectrum.

There is my sister , who I am very telepathic with- I get what she is thinking well more than half of the time, and can enter into dreams of hers and interact as different characters.

The there are a couple of my friends, who I am not always telepathic with, but we have definitely had our moments (like one time my friend and I were seeing each other's childhood memories spontaneously).

There are some strangers/acquaintances who I can occasionally correctly guess what is on their minds. I asked one of my sister's friends, whom I had just met, to think of an animal, and I got it right off the bat.

And then there are other friends of mine (still good friends), and other people in my family (like my parents and brother) that I have really had almost no connection with.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why this is? What is it that makes us able to connect with some people and not others? I'd love to hear your experiences.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Pathfinder

Wavelength, telepathy is kind of like a radio station. Everyone is always broadcasting their thoughts, but you have to be tuned into the right station.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:57 PM
Master
Hello,

Yes kind of like wavelength. My understanding is when we resonate with a person a great deal that we are on the same or similar vibrational wave length.

You may love your parents, brother, and sister equally however that bond with your sister is special. It is an empathic kind of thing. An alignment in feelings more than a brain connection. That has been my experience.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I also wonder if parts of it has to do with how we are wired to think. Like the idea of thinking mainly in pictures, or in words, or through feelings, logic, emotions, etc. Maybe my sister thinks in the same way as I do and so it is easier to make that connection?
Old 27-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Seeker

A good friend of mine (I believe he is my twin flame) is able to pick up on my thoughts and I am able to pick up on his sometimes without even trying. We are very similar in a lot of ways, which I'm sure is a big reason why the telepathy happens so naturally between us.