Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 21-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Entirety

Talking "Cut the rubbish!"

The past is over. Let it be over. Image new things, new scenarios. Take time to adjust your mental antenna, and tune into the Infinite. Do not allow yourself to carelessly listen to the same old negative dramas that people unconsciously talk about! Cut them short. This is not rude. On the contrary, it is rude to live unconsciously. It is rude to expect people to listen to your negative stories. It is rude to live in the past. You seek to feel more Self-empowered. This is a time for you to GET REAL. It is like the old woman who would say, “Cut the edit!” This is exactly what needs to be done now. Toss out the old board games. Listen to your Inner Teacher.

Last edited by daisy : 22-11-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old 21-11-2011, 10:48 AM
mattie

Patience With Others' Journey

Patience is a valuable learned skill as well. Often when listening to others ‘negative’ stories we have the opportunity to plant a few valuable seeds that will grow into their self empowerment later.

Self analysis is often useful when moving forward & this can involve some examination & assessment of the past.

Those who are still in the energy pattern of negativity are us about 10 seconds ago! We can respect where they are in their journey as we have been down that same pathway.
The more we expand our awareness the more we appreciate that are all on the same journey, a precious few steps apart.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entirety
The past is over. Let it be over. Image new things, new scenarios. Take time to adjust your mental antenna, and tune into the Infinite. Do not allow yourself to carelessly listen to the same old negative dramas that people unconsciously talk about! Cut them short. This is not rude. On the contrary, it is rude to live unconsciously. It is rude to expect people to listen to your negative stories. It is rude to live in the past. You seek to feel more Self-empowered. This is a time for you to GET REAL. It is like the old woman who would say, “Cut the *rap!” This is exactly what needs to be done now. Toss out the old board games. Listen to your Inner Teacher.

I like it.

I've changed it slightly so I'm speaking to and about myself.

The past is over. Let it be over. Imagine new things, new scenarios. Take time to adjust your mental antenna, and tune into the Infinite. Do not allow yourself to carelessly listen to the same old negative dramas that you unconsciously talk and think about! Cut yourself short. This is not rude. On the contrary, it is rude to live unconsciously. It is rude to expect yourself to listen to your negative stories. It is rude to live in the past. You seek to feel more Self-empowered. This is a time for you to GET REAL. It is like the old woman who would say, “Cut the *rap!” This is exactly what needs to be done now. Toss out the old board games. Listen to your Inner Teacher.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:23 AM
mattie

Mirroring What We Need To See

It's often easier to see what is problematic in other people than in us. LOL.
That mirror tends to be soooooo infallible.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Mlk

My antenna picked up too many subtle sounds and energies and made me throw a little fit over an hour ago (not a nice way to wake up) and this spoke to me when I read it. I really want to "cut the *rap!!"
Old 21-11-2011, 11:46 AM
Entirety

Quote:
On the contrary, it is rude to live unconsciously. It is rude to expect people to listen to your negative stories. It is rude to live in the past. You seek to feel more Self-empowered. This is a time for you to GET REAL. It is like the old woman who would say, “Cut the *rap!”

Yes! The ENTIRE message is about the Self, for there cannot be "others" in Oneness, yes. "Cutting others short" merely refers to those instances where THE SELF has unconsciously manifested such a scenario involving "another."

The message is indeed all about THE SELF "getting real." A great thing to notice, friends. :)
Old 21-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Entirety

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
I like it.

I've changed it slightly so I'm speaking to and about myself.

The past is over. Let it be over. Imagine new things, new scenarios. Take time to adjust your mental antenna, and tune into the Infinite. Do not allow yourself to carelessly listen to the same old negative dramas that you unconsciously talk and think about! Cut yourself short. This is not rude. On the contrary, it is rude to live unconsciously. It is rude to expect yourself to listen to your negative stories. It is rude to live in the past. You seek to feel more Self-empowered. This is a time for you to GET REAL. It is like the old woman who would say, “Cut the *rap!” This is exactly what needs to be done now. Toss out the old board games. Listen to your Inner Teacher.

Hey, I remember you! You were in the "Love Shack" the other day, showing da luvvv! You are very wise!

*Thanks all for the feedback, all

Peace
Old 21-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entirety
Hey, I remember you! You were in the "Love Shack" the other day, showing da luvvv! You are very wise!

Yepsidoodle. Whenever there's love being handed around, I'm there.

As for being wise...that's very kind of you to say so. I do have some tremendous stooopid moments too.
Old 21-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Entirety

You perfectly revised the message for which I am very grateful for.

Even our "stooopid" moments are met with unconditional love and grace by the Inner Divine, you know :)

All the best

:)