Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I dont want to hijack either and take away from topic. i just wanted to say this is a great post. bang on. hope you menz is taking notes.
This manz is, psychegrl's post was spot on for me too
Old 16-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Knower
I'm sorry to hear that FairyCrystal.

Regardless of whatever the connection is or isn't, you are losing a relationship here.

That is some of the deepest pain.
Old 16-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Master
Thank you all so much for your loving words and support!
I will read through it all properly later on today, right now I'm in tears because of all your love. Thank you so so much! Helps me tremendously to feel there are people who really care, even though we've never met in the flesh.

I didn't sleep well at all, unfortunately. Was still awake at 5 am, dreamed a lot, of course about him and another woman, rejecting me while I was there with 'em. That sort of stuff. So I'm shattered still, look like chit from crying. My eyes always swell ridiculously, even when I've only cried for 5 minutes, lol, and now I've cried a bit more...

I'm going to a friend for a few days so I'm not regurgitated. And get away from being home alone all day long. Too much time to think and worry and fret. And too many memories of us in my home, since he almost always came to me. All that comes up now that I'm hurting, I almost wished I could erase it or at least remove the pain from it. So many beautiful happy moments and memories everywhere from shower to living room to garden to kitchen.
So going away from it all for a few days will do me good I think. And not being alone too.

So I'll get back to you all later. Thank you so from the bottom of my heart for your loving support. Really helps!!
xxx
Old 16-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Knower

my heart sunk reading this because Ive been there too, and I know its the worst most confusing heartbreak ever. But trust, its not over and things are unfolding exactly as they should. Its not much consolation now but in time you'll look back and see that this was an important and necessary part of the journey. You have to be broken apart so that love can shine through. chin up *hugs*
Old 16-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Was told this afternoon our relationship is over.

Hi Honey
I have just logged in and seen your message. I am so sorry sweetheart. There is nothing that I can say that will be any consolation right now *all the hugs in the land are winging their way to you right now*

Take time to cry, to heal and to work out what next. Be completely in the upset all of it and allow yourself to scream, because I can imagine that you want to...

I know the situation creates a dent in your power, that's fine just be with that. Whatever feelings come up for you be with them okay. I know I am not there, but just know that all of us here at sf are supporting you to get through this.

You are already strong enough, powerful enough and able. The df's are phenomenal superpowers of loving energy. Ride that wave and be the love for yourself right now.

Your always there for everybody and me too, and I love your positive outlook and how you have worked to spread that on the forum. Stay strong, no matter how long this takes to pass, remember your strength...

I know that nothing I have written here will take away the pain that is in your heart chakra right now, I know that. It is however, the best support I can give you right now. It is my love.

My heart, my love and my thoughts are with you.
Look after yourself beautiful lady, you are precious and you were sent here to share that.

Love to you xxX
Old 16-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Newbie ;)

To FairyCrystal

Remember when the night falls and darkness embraces you, love is never wasted.
Old 16-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
SSDM I agree with what you say, that they tend to go for women who don't trigger them so much. I've been fearing on and off as I know this can happen. And I've also known from quite early on that he got hurt real bad by his ex wife and never really totally got over that pain. He had quite a lot of relationships after that, which I always consider to be a red flag, and I always tended to avoid such men.

Fairy, yes my twin also was hurt badly when his ex left him. He threw himself into dating and then found this woman who he kept seeing. It's always astonished me how mine can close up a relationship and move on to the next so easily. Shows me his relationships are not deep.

From my experience a few months ago I found that not all 3D friends had the capacity to really understand the depth of the relationship with mine or my feelings. They tried to be supportive but more in a "just forget about him" way. We all know we can't just forget, if we could we would have done that and would not be here. Please feel free to reach out to me, and others, here when you need to. Those of us here really can understand. This is something you really need to do on your own and it's not easy or pleasant.

From my experience also no matter how hopeless the situation looks today, I truly feel like after some time your twin will get back in contact with you. Don't wait for it, but be prepared on how you might handle that if he does.

My twin and I want to be in each others lives and in contact. We are figuring out as we go along how that looks. In fact, I invited him and his gf to go somewhere with me and he has accepted that invitation. It's going to be weird, and his gf is going to need to get used to the fact that I am a part of his life. I need to get used to the fact that she's an important part of his daily life. For me the hardest is knowing she's sleeping next to him at night and all that entails. For some reason that really gets to me.

Again, please reach out when you need to. Hugs to you and thinking about you at this hard time.
Old 17-11-2017, 04:34 AM
Seeker

Sorry to hear that especially coming from you FairyCrystal. I thought you had the perfect twin flame relationship, very sad indeed. I have done some research about twin flames and one always seem to run after a year or two of being together. I pushed my twin away because he was emotionally abuse towards me, and that was the best thing that ever happened to me, but the most painful at the same time. I have heard many commenters on this forum saying that "If a person is really your twin flame then you will never get over him", which I believe is totally false. It's just another way to keep you hooked in the obsession. Time does heal, and you can get over your twin flame. The only way to truly heal from the twin flame pain is to go no contact with your twin, stop looking at pictures, quit going on his facebook account, and quit thinking about them, and throw out anything that will remind you of him. Use your head over your heart, emotions can cloud a persons perspective. Honestly I think the meaning of twin flame relationships is to teach us a lesson to become emotionally stronger.
Old 17-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Deactivated Account
That sucks Fairy. Remember to be kind to yourself - always.

You got this. You are so strong - I sense much strength in you.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Ah FairyCrystal I am saddened to read this! Many hugs for you!! My dear crystal guide...

♥ ♥ ♥

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc