Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippo
Question as posted on thread title this should be interesting! Use your imagination and own rules here be creative and let loose ^.^

For me personally I'd like to go where I truly belong not a place I wasn't meant to be even if it was hell that would sit just fine for me SINCE I belong there, amongst beings that I can relate to.

Perhaps the " place' I truly belong is NOW as any other place is reflection of my desire ......which will cause suffering to me.
Thks
CSEe
Old 19-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Mind's Eye

I would want to go to a place where it was October all the time, and the beauty and crispness of the autumn air was present every day. A place of rustling leaves, endless golden fields, corn stalks and pumpkins... A place where everyone lives in peace and practices the rites of old beneath the fullness of the moon... We could cast ancient runes beneath a spreading tree and hear the voice of God speak to us from within the sacred stones, and commune with angels in the orange/red light of the setting sun; and magic would manifest at the holding of a thought.

But we would not be limited to this place either, and would be able to explore the universe and all it's mysteries any time we wanted to... But then when we were finished, we could return home to the land of autumn and rest with our friends.

To me... that would be heaven indeed.
Old 19-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds heavenly to me xx

why wait til after death ? oh, I see, that was the question ...

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk1990
I want to have my life review first, with Jesus, and my Guardian Angels at my side. Then I want to see my loved ones who have passed before me.
I don't really care to have my Life Review.
But all the rest you said, yes.

THEN, I'd like to say bye-bye to my relatives (to be visited again)
and go to where I'm meant to go ---to the place where only one thing matters...
the Divine and His Divine Love!!!!

Your words are very inspiring and insightful, Henri.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't really care to have my Life Review.
But all the rest you said, yes.

THEN, I'd like to say bye-bye to my relatives (to be visited again)
and go to where I'm meant to go ---to the place where only one thing matters...
the Divine and His Divine Love!!!!

Your words are very inspiring and insightful, Henri.

ooooo.......Im with you on this one Miss Hepburn...I like your style...
Old 22-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Shippo

heh all interesting responses keep it up!
Old 22-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Experiencer

I've thought about this quite a bit, and I know EXACTLY where I want to go when I die and how I want it to happen. I want to float up from my dead body towards the sky and take in the scenic view. Then I want to meet my friends and family who have passed before me, and go to a higher vibration level on the astral plane. When I get there I want to relax a little bit and enjoy a small break before I begin my work as a spirit guide to someone on Earth.

I imagine that the astral plane is created to be whatever we want it to be though. It's very malleable unlike this Earthly plane. So I want to live by a sea in a small cottage. I want to visit other dimensions and planets. Learn more about the history of the universe, and help others who are still stuck on Earth. That's what I envision heaven/afterlife/Other world being like.
Old 23-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I have always wanted to fly around the rings of Saturn, and explore all of the planets in the Universe, I would also dive into a black hole to find out what's in there, but before that I'll go to the places on Earth that we have not fully discovered just yet :)

Of course I'd like to be One with God again, I believe that would happen but I would want to fly around first, still knowing what I know now cause if not there wouldn't be any element of surprise to what I'd find... lol... >.<

I'm with you, Sybilline...I've always wanted to be able to fly around the Universe at amazing speeds, learning its secrets