Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-03-2018, 05:43 AM
Knower

Auras vs Chakras

So been pondering.. how are these two related? I can feel they are but how. Is the color of our aura the chakra color we lead with? I most often have a green aura and I tend to lead with my heart too much in most things, but I have honestly more love and respect for the forest and the trees than humans. I've seen a red aura lead with their root; down to earth and very determined willful and strong but could swing to very sexual and aggressive. Although on the other hand the color I sense in energy readings I do usually relates to the chakra that needs rebalancing for them sometimes they are lacking the balanced energy of it or have an overabundance of it. Is this essentially what an aura is; an overactive and dominant chakra? Or will a dull color of an aura point to a lack of this chakra energy which is dominating their life?

Last edited by paperw1ngs : 01-03-2018 at 04:44 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Master

If that is your observation it might be quite astute. My last discovery is that consciousness settles around belief. So if it works for you, maybe keep it up?
Old 03-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
If that is your observation it might be quite astute. My last discovery is that consciousness settles around belief. So if it works for you, maybe keep it up?

Whoa. I have been trying to figure out how to explain to a friend some things, and that sums it up PERFECTLY.

I think you may be onto something paperw1ngs. I personally can't comment much on my experiences with auras, I only recently briefly 'saw,' what I can best describe as, auras during a sound journey. But it's a reasonable assessment, and I agree with Melahin, in the, 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' mentality. If it's helping you 'diagnose' the unbalanced aspects of a person, yes, they are connected.