Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 30-01-2011, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you stogey, I will try that in the morning to see what my energy is

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2011, 12:24 AM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
thank you stogey, I will try that in the morning to see what my energy is
For a while I was quite depressed. So I think my energy and physical psychological were out of sync. So I use the pendulum to guage how I'm thinking to how my energy are reacting towards each other.

Try it yourself you may be surprised which way it is going.
Old 31-01-2011, 04:52 AM
SoaringSpirit

I would say that rather than just blindly trust an article, work it out for yourself with your pendulum, or just ask the question and let your pendulum give you a yes or no answer.

Its unecessary to know which way your pendulum swings for this thing or that thing when you can just ask it and get an answer.
Old 31-01-2011, 08:44 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
I would say that rather than just blindly trust an article, work it out for yourself with your pendulum, or just ask the question and let your pendulum give you a yes or no answer.

Its unecessary to know which way your pendulum swings for this thing or that thing when you can just ask it and get an answer.

I agree however since I'm very new to this I needed a bit of something to go on to get started. Besides I read a few peices of litereature on this subject. They all basically said the same thing.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

hi stogey,

Last night I programmed my pendulum to swing forward and back if the energry was postive and to swing side to side if it was negative. Then I asked the question, and the answer was negative energy. I am wondering though, as of the time I was asking the question, I already knew the answer would be negative - because of things going on and my reactions to them. So, do you think my knowing this already, affected the swinging of the pendulum ?

Maybe I should try this in the morning, like you say that you do - so there is no outside influence ?

Ok, I tried this in the morning, the energy is positive ! Going to be a great day !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Last edited by Adrienne : 02-02-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:13 PM
shifty123

Sometimes if I'm just thinking of a question without an imminent answer. The pendulum is still ready to respond with a answer.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Uhmar

Dream Angel ))))))))) are you holding the pendy with your right or left hand????
Which hand is your dominate hand ...your sending hand?????

Let me explain my questions....it took me a long time to figure this out...well truth is I read it someplace a long time ago. lol
Our hands are powerfull tools..full of our energy since they hold another heart chakra for us.
I am right handed..it is my dominate hand...it is my sending hand....So IF I hold my pendy with right hand I am sending my energy, into the chain/cord and down it into pendy. Thus I influence the answers.

BUT if I hold it with my left hand with the cord slightly draped over my index finger loosly ....then it is in my receiving hand...thus I do NOT send my energy into it influences it.

I get more acurate answers and reading with it. It is then the universal energies coming through it and not so much mine.
I apologize is this has already been addressed here. I have read most of the thread but admit i have missed a few of the postings here.

Many may also disagree with what I said, as it may not matter or have affected others ..I just found it worked better for me.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Uhmar, I am right handed and hold the pendy with my right hand.

No apologies necessary, I don't believe this has been mentioned here yet. Interesting , I will see what happens when I use my left hand.

However, how will I know the difference ? Should I ask the same questions, but alternating hands ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-02-2011, 10:36 PM
Uhmar

The thing I read said to not use your dominate hand..I remember it being about energy based is all.
Try it ...I am not saying I am correct just it is what I read... It made sense to me as holding validity at the time. So it is one of those trivial tidbits of information we store that I had roll out of the recesses of my mind. lol

The experiment might be which one feels or will resonate as the best way for you personally...Information is just a tool or a path to find your personal way.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Uhmar, thanks for sharing your "tidbits of information". I will check it out and go with whatever feels right for me. I appreciate your reply.

Expect Miracles !