Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 02-10-2015, 02:42 AM
bartholomew

Pendulums

My real name is James. I usually channel my guide Bartholomew in real time but this post is from me, not him.

Pendulums operate via the magnetic field of the person holding them. They do not interact with any other spiritual entities except during channeling sessions and are no good for fortune telling. They can be wonderfully entertaining though.

Try it for yourself and see what I mean...

Get a steel sewing needle and attach about 14 inches of threat. Now hold it steadily in one hand over the palm of the other. Control it with your mind. Tell it to remain still and it will. Next tell it to begin turning in a clockwise direction and it will. As it is turning tell it to reverse direction and it will begin shaking and gyrating until it finally is turning in the opposite direction. Tell it to swing back and forth and it will.

When we speak, we think. When we think we generate changes to the bodies lower spiritual field which is much like an ordinary magnetic field. The needle is in this field and will react. It's not magic. It's physics.

Now hold the needle in one hand over the wrist joint of the other. Tell it to move as it wants to. After it begins moving move the needle up to the elbow joint and see what happens. Did it move in a different way? This is because the field of the body is in sync with the muscular skeletal construct.

None of the above is anything spiritual. Well almost...

This needle and thread can be used in a higher way though. A person who is a high channel can use this method to receive answers and so on but personally I find it much easier to simply speak. I mean, why the theatrics when talking is so much easier.

The above is my answer to the question of pendulums.

Regarding dowsing I have no experience beyond that application which well diggers know so well. I have used dowsing to locate buried metallic objects and water lines and that sort of thing when I lived in the country years ago.

Both these things are real phenomena but do not make too much of them. They are what they are and they work only because of the energies and associated fields which surround and flow through the Earth and our bodies all the time.
Old 16-10-2015, 09:19 PM
Master

That is very nice of you explaining how the pendulum works. I am sure people appreciate it. Thank you.
Old 16-10-2015, 11:10 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is very nice of you explaining how the pendulum works. I am sure people appreciate it. Thank you.

Thanks. I didn't mention using a crystal instead of a needle but these have resonant frequencies on a higher band of magnetic wavelengths. This is true. Witness the crystal applications in electronics. They generally have base frequencies of about the eight megacycle band but they are also attune, as nature builds them, to much higher freqs. If you practice with one you will see that they will react to your thoughts also but here it is not the body's ethereal field but a higher component which is in play. Again it's not magical stuff... Science just hasn't yet acknowledged our subtle bodies. They know "something" exists and they don't talk about it but it will be awhile yet before it becomes public, except to psychics.

There is more but you probably already "have a clue".

One important [point is that many sensitive people misunderstand what is happening when they manipulate energy. So often they think what they are seeing is "spirit" from the "infinite universe" or something unfathomable like that. I say it's all pretty easy and straightforward.

Thanks. I am a sensitive who is also a realist.
Old 18-06-2016, 03:56 AM
Newbie ;)

magnetic fields question

You say the magnetic field of a person? I was wondering if a pendulum can detect earth magnetic fields, man made or natural and if there is any frequency that can be detected. I asked in another thread but you seem to know so much more.

I have a neighbor with a field such that when I walk through it, in places, it seems to sort of shock me, more of a mental feeling really, hard to explain.

There are no overhead wires, over or under. No power lines for a half mile on one side.

I took photographs with his camera and on his computer there were 3 large orbs in his field. One blue and two faded white. Not sure what to make of that?

Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.
Old 18-06-2016, 06:02 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellister
You say the magnetic field of a person? I was wondering if a pendulum can detect earth magnetic fields, man made or natural and if there is any frequency that can be detected. I asked in another thread but you seem to know so much more.

I have a neighbor with a field such that when I walk through it, in places, it seems to sort of shock me, more of a mental feeling really, hard to explain.

There are no overhead wires, over or under. No power lines for a half mile on one side.

I took photographs with his camera and on his computer there were 3 large orbs in his field. One blue and two faded white. Not sure what to make of that?

Any ideas would be helpful. Thank you.

When I refer to the magnetic field of a person I mean the aura which is made of varying frequencies of ethereal energies. These delineations are the reason we see auras as colors. The light spectrum progresses from shorter to longer wavelengths which vibrate at different rates "frequencies". Now how do these compare to the more familiar bands of vibrations we know about here on Earth? I don't know this. I can differentiate these and I can feel them but I do not know exactly how I would enter them into a mathematical formula. That is something science will discover. Maybe they already have. I have the idea that the "dark matter" of science is really the ethereal universe. I suppose it might be possible to detect the Earth's field. After all this is what a compass does. But there is more.

I use an ordinary steel needle hanging from a thread of any sort of material. when no one is near it just hangs quietly. Because there are magnetic fields present all the time in every part of the planet the needle cannot help becoming slightly magnetic. Still it tends to remain quiescent, not moving.

Consider this also. Coarse magnetism in carbon material is created by fluctuations of energy over a period of time. Iron is magnetized not by electricity passing through it but by the differences in ethereal energy, the variations or periodic disruptions in the/it's ethereal field in which it is held or in which it is. The electricity only provokes energy. It does not directly cause magnetism. Think in terms of energy and now think of harmonics. Like radio frequencies ethereal and physical fields create magnetic fields of sometimes sympathetic values. So the ethereal field of a person standing near the power 60 cycle (50 cps in Europe and the orient) begins to fluctuate sympathetically. Like you I can stand under a high voltage line and feel "it". Most other people cannot. Again remember that ordinary magnetics are not simply of the physical world. They are in and of the planet's ethereal body too and the two are in unison. They move together. We simply become a part of that livingness.

A steel needle hanging by a thread can react to both an ordinary electrical/magnetic field and an ethereal field and it is correct to call both of these "magnetics" although they result from vastly differing parts of a single great scalar, dynamic system. What do they have in common? both result from fluctuations of energy. That is all. Remember that "energy" is a word that describes the lowest common denominator of both the physical and spiritual worlds.

In all of this business think energy and know that using our minds we can easily direct energy to do things. We do this all the time without knowing it. So let's learn to do it on purpose. For some reason I can direct ethereal energy. I am a sensitive, a psychic. Maybe that's why. Sometimes I can see as well as feel what I am doing. No matter.

Practice this. Hold a thread with a needle on the end by a hand over the open palm of your other hand. Note that it is still but it may shake just bit. Then tell it to rotate clockwise. It will. Tell it to stop. It will and so on etc etc. In this exercise you are manipulating the energy of the universe. Nothing less.

This is a very difficult thing to write about because I do not have all the technical answers. I don't know if our thinkers have picked up on any of this or not. I can't see how a good physicist can have missed it. It's so simple and profound.

The magnetic field of the earth, when seen as resulting from continual and rhythmic variations in the energy which comprises the ethereal field of the planet.

The magnet field of a person is the same thing but the energy is of a higher, finer order because it is further up the scale from the low physical to the higher spiritual realms.

In practice they both can behave in the same way and since our minds are transmitters of mental energy we can willfully manipulate either. This is a little of what I, and many others, do.

note... The Karate guys and gals who break bricks are doing pretty much the same thing with energy. Their goal is different is the main difference. They do not hurt their hands because it is their ethereal bodies that interact with the ethereal bodies of the bricks or boards. These do the work and they physical follows. The physical hands are never in danger.

I will come back tomorrow and proof read this to see if I can improve it. Right now I am quite tired.

[/color]