Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Possible to 'speak' to your past earth bodies

I have been thinking about this and i thought it would be a really helpful tool to be able to speak to the 'people' your soul was once in. Technically it is still you but they would have knowledge to draw on from their own experiences that could be helpful.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
I believe this actually may be possible in a way. I have been able to channel what I now believe to be emotions stemming from a past life. I believe it was channeled in this way, so that I could become aware of the past concerns, and help to alleviate some of the past karma in this life in a way. Interesting topic. I wonder what other posters here think.

I think it is possible in a way, but mayhaps not so much in speaking to a past individual as a guide but more so integrating needed personality traits and emotions in the current life, and a way to attempt to work through past karma.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfk88
I have been thinking about this and i thought it would be a really helpful tool to be able to speak to the 'people' your soul was once in. Technically it is still you but they would have knowledge to draw on from their own experiences that could be helpful.

Hello,
What happens to your mental health if you discover what/who you were!
What happens if you find out that instead of being "great" and similar to the person you are now that you were a cruel child killer?
Or worse still a member of the Third Reich,in charge of a Death Camp?
Sounds surreal hearing that doesn't it,but if true,what would you be thinking in your head,let's say you are a great neurosurgeon now but before you were a soldier for Pol pot and killed hundreds of innocent civilians, and you are reincarnated as a great healer!
Have a good think why we are not conscious of who/what we were previously?

KRB
Old 03-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
What happens to your mental health if you discover what/who you were!
What happens if you find out that instead of being "great" and similar to the person you are now that you were a cruel child killer?
Or worse still a member of the Third Reich,in charge of a Death Camp?
Sounds surreal hearing that doesn't it,but if true,what would you be thinking in your head,let's say you are a great neurosurgeon now but before you were a soldier for Pol pot and killed hundreds of innocent civilians, and you are reincarnated as a great healer!
Have a good think why we are not conscious of who/what we were previously?

KRB
I totally get where you're coming from on that, however i still think regardless of who you were before that if you have an open mind speaking to them then they may still be able to assist you in some way. Whatever way it may be.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:43 AM
Pathfinder

I have in meditation. I sort of coached them and let them know they're safe (I'm safe). I hugged them and forgave one of my past life selves for taking her life. I realized that she took her life because of a lot of heaviness from past lives. It just made sense and now I understand myself better in this life because I gained knowledge or connected with them. It's very helpful. :)
Old 04-06-2017, 02:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
I have in meditation. I sort of coached them and let them know they're safe (I'm safe). I hugged them and forgave one of my past life selves for taking her life. I realized that she took her life because of a lot of heaviness from past lives. It just made sense and now I understand myself better in this life because I gained knowledge or connected with them. It's very helpful. :)
Really? You could even see their physical form? I just think that is really interesting because they may not be able to help us like our spirit guides can but it would almost be like having a normal friend to talk to with human experiences. Yeah you may not be able to see the future with them or something but you could talk about food recipes and books and things of that nature if you needed to. Idk maybe I'm just a weirdo haha, a lot of people like me and are friends with me but I'm just a really introverted person so i guess the thought of being able to talk to a person without having a real person there who could judge me is appealing to me
Old 04-06-2017, 04:52 AM
Pathfinder
This can be very helpful, both in the karmic and personal sense. I think slowsnake had a bit of negative way to put it, but is right in that sense. Cleaning out the closet will help you more than tenfold, no matter what it is. I've had an experience where I went and recovered a piece that was lost somewhere, and had to take care of the figure that held him there. Past life experiences will effect you especially if you are open to the spiritual side in the first place in an indirect or very direct way in ways you are unconscious of.

Sometimes to understand where your going, you need to find where you've been. However, you must be prepared for anything.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfk88
Really? You could even see their physical form? I just think that is really interesting because they may not be able to help us like our spirit guides can but it would almost be like having a normal friend to talk to with human experiences. Yeah you may not be able to see the future with them or something but you could talk about food recipes and books and things of that nature if you needed to. Idk maybe I'm just a weirdo haha, a lot of people like me and are friends with me but I'm just a really introverted person so i guess the thought of being able to talk to a person without having a real person there who could judge me is appealing to me

Pretty much! I believe your past life selves are all connected to who you are today, as every one of them plus you now are pieces of your higher self. Your higher self is like another spirit guide/angel. Channelers have been able to channel famous or "non famous" people who have past and since already incarnated into another body. But the point is that they are connecting to that spirit's higher self...it seems a bit of a whirlwind haha. But basically I was able to help ease any pain my past life characters have gone through. It doesn't necessarily change what happened, but the point is it helps you now in this life and by helping that person (being another you) from the past. It's helping with your present life healing :). if any of this makes sense. I tend to ramble haha
Old 04-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starry_Night
Pretty much! I believe your past life selves are all connected to who you are today, as every one of them plus you now are pieces of your higher self. Your higher self is like another spirit guide/angel. Channelers have been able to channel famous or "non famous" people who have past and since already incarnated into another body. But the point is that they are connecting to that spirit's higher self...it seems a bit of a whirlwind haha. But basically I was able to help ease any pain my past life characters have gone through. It doesn't necessarily change what happened, but the point is it helps you now in this life and by helping that person (being another you) from the past. It's helping with your present life healing :). if any of this makes sense. I tend to ramble haha
Wow thank you for the detailed explanations i really enjoyed them and haha its all good i ramble a lot too