Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 26-04-2016, 10:27 PM
Guide
My audio recordings

Most of these were recorded at my sister's (very active) house last year. These were all recorded via my webcam. I know webcams pick up all sorts of background noise, but it's all I have currently. I made sure to record when the house was quiet and empty. (These are all very short clips, because until recently I did not plan on sharing them, and deleted the original recordings since it was mostly dead air and I must conserve space on my ancient dinosaur of a laptop.)

"voice1" https://clyp.it/lvgehwhy :
A woman's voice. The last word sounds like "alive". It sounds like it was coming from the dining room, about ten feet where I was sitting when recording in the kitchen.

"voice2" https://clyp.it/v5zayl4y : Also a woman's voice, but not the same as the one above. I've heard this voice in recordings before.

"creature1" https://clyp.it/uqv34peg : Just an odd, raspy Gollum-like voice that I've gotten in countless recordings. In this one, I hear "She's coming...BACK".

"mumblylady" https://clyp.it/m2ohcbbd : This one is actually new for me. Recorded in my room recently. Sounds like a woman chanting something slowly. It actually went on for about 30 seconds, but I deleted it, as it was much quieter and even less coherent. There's a distinct slapping sound at the end which I get in a LOT of my recordings.

"angryvoice1" https://clyp.it/uaex0iq4 : This is the type of voice I sometimes hear alongside the "creature1" sort of voices posted above. I only ever capture it when I've been out of the room (where my laptop is recording) for at least 15 minutes. In the background you can hear some sort of whispering. I actually can't remember when I recorded this. It was in my room. Sounds like it's saying "Go back... Get it off... NOW!" It is always making some sort of command or scolding something. Before, I recorded it saying "She's ASLEEP!" angrily, and another time, "Go find her!" So. Definitely a bit creepy.

"unclear" https://clyp.it/ftncvlht : To me, this sounds like the voice of a boy. Possibly "We've both been spotted", but I really don't know.

That's all I have for now. "voice1", "voice1" and "unclear" were all recorded at my sister's house (where allegedly there is a female spirit and her two children) within the same week. Some recordings were very slightly slowed or amplified (no more than 10%) in order to hear them better.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Master
Greetings my friend. Those are some very nice EVP captures there.

Before I go into what those EVPs are actually saying, I shall point out that I can naturally hear EVPs and can tell exactly what is being said...it has something to do with my brain being wired-up to receive these transmissions due to the fact that I'm autistic (you can call it a gift/savant).

"Voice 1" A male voice is saying "Jesus died for me" (listen very closely with your full attention a few times and slow it down if you can - my brain can slow speech automatically).

"Voice 2" the voice of an entity saying "get out" (usually, this does not mean you or your sister, but other spirits trying to butt in on the conversation rudely, being told off by the resident spirits there...ghosts are fiercely territorial).

"Creature 1" a whispering voice is saying: "keep trying....fine".

"mumbly lady" is saying "I still will pray for the person...I'm sorry". There was a male voice at the start, but I only caught the very end of it and I couldn't quite get it all. That distinct 'slapping sound' is you turning your digital recorder off. ;)

"angryvoice1" is saying "Woman...perhaps...now". It sounds like there's a very pious and loving spirit in your sister's house (a woman), whose positive influence is trying to be undermined by a negative entity (masculine). I don't sense any hostility towards anybody in that house really, just an ongoing 'clash of belief systems' in the spiritual world between these two.

"Unclear" is saying "be sure to side" it's like the spirits are being given an ultimatum by a third entity here.

I wonder if I missed my calling and if any paranormal team needs a trained clairaudient to join their ranks? I can only sit and wait for that call.

I hope I helped you out and peace to you.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:40 AM
Guide
Thank you! Your input is greatly appreciated. (I was convinced this thread would just languish and die unseen!)

I maintain that the slapping sound is not my recorder turning off, as I always heard it long before I stop recording. (The end of the recordings in my snippets I posted are not the actual end, since I cut and pasted each one from the original recording) When I turn my recorder off it just sounds like a mouse click, since I use Audacity.

That's very interesting what you say about the Victorian lady in my sister's house. I sense that she has a... Very complicated history, and it would not surprise me if there were a negative masculine entity there as well. But yes, I didn't really sense any hostility there (spiritually) in the house in general, just occasionally a pronounced strangeness during times of increased activity.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
Thank you! Your input is greatly appreciated. (I was convinced this thread would just languish and die unseen!)

I maintain that the slapping sound is not my recorder turning off, as I always heard it long before I stop recording. (The end of the recordings in my snippets I posted are not the actual end, since I cut and pasted each one from the original recording) When I turn my recorder off it just sounds like a mouse click, since I use Audacity.

That's very interesting what you say about the Victorian lady in my sister's house. I sense that she has a... Very complicated history, and it would not surprise me if there were a negative masculine entity there as well. But yes, I didn't really sense any hostility there (spiritually) in the house in general, just occasionally a pronounced strangeness during times of increased activity.
It was a pleasure and I'm glad I could be of assistance.

As unfortunate as it is, this area of the forum doesn't see much traffic and that's a shame really. One day, I hope to be able to share my experiences with a wider audience.

I apologise if I was hasty about the slapping sound, but it's definitely mechanical and not spiritual in nature.

I wouldn't say the male energy is sinister or malevolent, he just seems to think the female entity is only wasting her time there, while there's another entity (also masculine) who is very supportive of the woman. There are three main spirits in that house.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It was a pleasure and I'm glad I could be of assistance.

As unfortunate as it is, this area of the forum doesn't see much traffic and that's a shame really. One day, I hope to be able to share my experiences with a wider audience.

I apologise if I was hasty about the slapping sound, but it's definitely mechanical and not spiritual in nature.

I wouldn't say the male energy is sinister or malevolent, he just seems to think the female entity is only wasting her time there, while there's another entity (also masculine) who is very supportive of the woman. There are three main spirits in that house.

I've noticed that many EVP forums are sadly empty. Or, when people do reply (on other forums, that is) they never offer any real insight.

No need to apologize! There are all sorts of odd and annoying sounds when recording from a webcam's microphone. One day, I'll finally get a digital voice recorder. Do you have any recommendations?

I sensed three spirits too, but I assumed the other two were her children, as they've been seen by my sister's fiancee. (the one that the spirit lady is deeply attached to) The raspy voices, and the far-off deep voice are ones that I typically only get in the places I've lived in, usually in my bedroom. The very deep voice occurs rarely; that one probably baffles me the most. I've heard the little raspy voices in virtually every place I've ever recorded, which I suppose means they're either everywhere or they like to follow me for whatever reason.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
I've noticed that many EVP forums are sadly empty. Or, when people do reply (on other forums, that is) they never offer any real insight.

No need to apologize! There are all sorts of odd and annoying sounds when recording from a webcam's microphone. One day, I'll finally get a digital voice recorder. Do you have any recommendations?

I sensed three spirits too, but I assumed the other two were her children, as they've been seen by my sister's fiancee. (the one that the spirit lady is deeply attached to) The raspy voices, and the far-off deep voice are ones that I typically only get in the places I've lived in, usually in my bedroom. The very deep voice occurs rarely; that one probably baffles me the most. I've heard the little raspy voices in virtually every place I've ever recorded, which I suppose means they're either everywhere or they like to follow me for whatever reason.
It's difficult to ascertain spirit voices as 'belonging' to any one particular entity. Sometimes, males can come through as females and vice versa. They must use whatever energy is at their disposal at the time of the recording to impress their thoughts upon the audio system. Yes, quite often they will use the 'same voice' and you'll be able to recognise them by that, but that's not always the case either. Trying to make it easy for us is difficult for them.

Researchers also and often confuse raspy, guttural and whispering tones as being 'evil' or 'demonic', when in fact, they are just low on energy and can't form the words properly...much like us whispering when we are sick, because it just takes too much energy to talk properly.

Anyway, as for digital recorders, they are only as good as the amount of money you are prepared to spend on them. The really good ones are pretty expensive, and if I wanted to go 'cheap but awesome', I wouldn't use a digital recorder, but an old micro-cassette dictation device with an external mic.

However, my pick of the crop would have to be the Zoom h4n SP 4-track recorder - I'm using an old Olympus at the moment, which is still very good though.

https://www.zoom.co.jp/products/hand...handy-recorder.

Suffice to say...saving my bikkies for that one.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Guide
Agreed. I admit I've had the tendency in the past to initially assume (in an automatic snap-judgment) that non-human or strange voices = negative, bad, etc. Which is hilarious, since in my few astral experiences, I'm extremely wary and suspicious of beautiful human-like entities (of all things) that say generic good and nice things. But anyway. I'll have to look at all the recordings you've posted on this forum tonight!

Oh, and I think it's an older Olympus that's been on my Amazon wishlist actually. Perhaps I'll get that one. Though the one you linked looks exceedingly fancy and impressive.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:07 AM
life.love.regret.

I thought these were some of the cleanest I've heard. Very nice job. I thought the first one was saying "He must die" which is kind of close to what you said, Necromancer.

Really cool recordings. Thanks for sharing
Old 23-05-2016, 03:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
I thought these were some of the cleanest I've heard. Very nice job. I thought the first one was saying "He must die" which is kind of close to what you said, Necromancer.

Really cool recordings. Thanks for sharing
Yeah they are some very nice residual EVPs there and I enjoyed listening to them. Well done UQ.

I may take this opportunity to give everybody a lesson in how to train your ears and mind to hear EVPs.

A lot of people say it's whatever you interpret it to be, but that's not entirely so. Many say it's audio matrixing, but that's not true either.

I don't know why I was born with a piece of audio speech recognition software pre-programmed into my brain which is better than any you can buy out there...it happens...

On to the lesson...take that first EVP where you heard 'he must die'. The very first thing I do when I am presented with an EVP, is to listen to it with my full concentration - that is, with every hair follicle on my body - about a dozen times over...ad nauseum.

Then, I break it down mentally into sound bytes (technically called phenomes). Now, some brains tend to string phenomes together randomly, my brain does not. There's no 'interpretation' there whatsoever.

If you listen to that whole EVP in 'sound bytes' you can hear there are 5 distinct ones..."La-la...la la la" now I heard the last three first and got "died for me" if you listen very closely, those last two phenomes are "for me" and then I heard the first two syllables which sounded like "he must" but then it wouldn't make sense, so I replayed only those two syllables over and over, until I heard what it said...that word was "Jesus"...so the whole EVP became "Jesus died for me".

There we go, my secret for doing this.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:01 AM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yeah they are some very nice residual EVPs there and I enjoyed listening to them. Well done UQ.

I may take this opportunity to give everybody a lesson in how to train your ears and mind to hear EVPs.

A lot of people say it's whatever you interpret it to be, but that's not entirely so. Many say it's audio matrixing, but that's not true either.

I don't know why I was born with a piece of audio speech recognition software pre-programmed into my brain which is better than any you can buy out there...it happens...

On to the lesson...take that first EVP where you heard 'he must die'. The very first thing I do when I am presented with an EVP, is to listen to it with my full concentration - that is, with every hair follicle on my body - about a dozen times over...ad nauseum.

Then, I break it down mentally into sound bytes (technically called phenomes). Now, some brains tend to string phenomes together randomly, my brain does not. There's no 'interpretation' there whatsoever.

If you listen to that whole EVP in 'sound bytes' you can hear there are 5 distinct ones..."La-la...la la la" now I heard the last three first and got "died for me" if you listen very closely, those last two phenomes are "for me" and then I heard the first two syllables which sounded like "he must" but then it wouldn't make sense, so I replayed only those two syllables over and over, until I heard what it said...that word was "Jesus"...so the whole EVP became "Jesus died for me".

There we go, my secret for doing this.

Thanks Necromancer. You're pretty good at this.