Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2017, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948

We all have free will, and if you love your husband and still feel you have more to learn from him; stay, love and learn but don't expect a stable and healthy relationship with your twin flame because third parties energies within the twin flame bond can be hell emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally.
Perfect advice!
It's the third party energy that makes the TF connection the most painful thing ever. I feel terrible to think there is another person interferring the connection energy while your TF want more than just being friends and there are still feelings.
Now i know why it's better to be single if you want to reunite because other people energies can interfere a lot. Unless your twin doesn't want at all a connection or the universe has for you another soulmate or SC, better to be free if you want to be dedicated to them.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
I am very confused. What would you like from your twin? Would you like to cut ties. You can easily cut ties with your twin flame in 3D by never speaking with him again. Your 5D connection with him cannot be severed and communication through this connection may increase.

Twin flame relationships are odd. It is unlike other relationships. Many things however small can make the twin-flame relationship unstable because of the intense energies and connections between the two. Therefore, you cannot discuss your twin flame without discussing your husband. Because third party involvement/energies are one of the BIG reasons why twin flame relationships become unstable and does not work.

If your twin flame relationship was meant to be a romantic one, right now your husband is filling the space that your twin flame showed up to fill ... you can see where problems might occur because of this.

We all have free will, and if you love your husband and still feel you have more to learn from him; stay, love and learn but don't expect a stable and healthy relationship with your twin flame because third parties energies within the twin flame bond can be hell emotionally, spiritually, physically and mentally.

If you just want your twin flame as a friend when he is a romantic twin flame, that is a tricky one. Then you are asking him to repress his feelings and have him be ok with you sleeping with someone and building a life with someone and watching someone fill the spot that he was meant to fill because you would rather be with that person than with him in 3D.

Really think about your twin flame point of view and what you are putting him through. I know you are hurting, but so is he and he has reasons to run. What does he want from you? Try to see his point of view and show compassion and understanding for the difficulties he faces with this relationship. The twin flame relationship is difficult and meeting your twin flame while married is one of the whoppers. So I can see your frustration, but trying to see your twin's side of things and showing compassion, patience and understanding for his feelings is also part of the twin flame journey towards a stable and healthy relationship through 3D or 5D.

I don't even know if I'm 100% sure. What you explained feels true, but the roles switched. I had severe doubts about marrying my husband about 2 months before out wedding.it came out if nowhere, and was not just cold feet. I just felt off, and wanted to postpone the wedding and try counseling. My husband got very angry and denied any issues, and since I had no logical reason to feel this way, I got married, hoping it was a phase. I got married in July 2016 and met my TF in November. I do love my husband, but I feel like it's more as a companion and not so much romantically. This was the case even befofe meeting TF. We are seeking counseling and working on things, but I can't force or help how I feel or don't feel.

My husband and I met my twin in person 4 months after we started talking. The in person connection was other worldly (twin flames words) and intense. I immediately knew I wanted to be married to my twin. He asked me the next day if I would leave my husband for him. He felt guilty, but said our love was something else and just couldn't not happen. I wanted to leave my husband for him. A few weeks later, he told me he went on a date and no longer felt romantic for me. Absolutely crushed me. He told me just hours after my husband admitted to lying to me about a year long relationship with a woman he met online 3 years ago. That day was May 3rd, emotional hell on earth. Also the last day of Mercury retrograde.

I didn't want to lose my twin in 3D, so I told him I just wanted to stay friends and was ok with him dating. I was trying. He said he didn't want to lose my friendship. When we talled, it felt uncomfortable and I felt unstable energy. He ran shortly after, coming back and admitting he ran because he realized he was still in love with me and couldn't control his feelings, which scared him. He says he's in a better place now and wants to pursue a friendship. He was much better and seemed the energy seemed better, and I do feel he wants to be friends. Whether he still has feelings... I think he does. But he is pursuing a relationship with someone else.

Yes, some people will say "Well you're a married woman and should focus on your husband." Even before meeting TF I felt I married the wrong person. But now I am having to watch my twin flame fill a role which I feel was supposed to be mine with someone else. I was married, yes, but it was not strong. Also, I made the decision to get married without knowing twin flame existed. He is choosing to pursue this knowing I exist. This is NOT lole any other relationship. This is NOT some guy I have a crush on. I am NOT an unfaithful person. But I believe in doing what feels right to your soul.

I ran from twin flame because it's hard to gear about her. Most of the time I was okay, but then he'd say something like, "I'll be gone all weekend, I'm taking <her name> to my family's cabin! :)" or "I can't talk today because she's meeting my family today." I am usually ok with him dating, but those things hurt my soul. I know I'm married, but I truly feel those things were supposed to be done with me.

If that is how he is going to be, I am staying with my husband because I would rather have a life companion than ne alone, even if I don't love him romantically. My husband knows this and we are trying to keep it chill so I have the opportunity to fall in love rather than force the feelings simply because we are married and that's just "what you do."

I don't know if twin flame and I were supposed to be romantic this life, but if I meditate on it I see yes. But since he chose her, he is obviously not ready. Unfortunately for him, this may mean losing me in 3D even as a friend. I figure if it's supposed to be romantic, things with her will eventually end (whether thats through a breakup, divorce down the road, or, knock on wood because I don't hate her, death.

I don't know what happens if we are supposed to be romantic but our free wills are preventing that. What happens if twins don't follow the plan?
Old 23-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Knower

The roles have not switched. You are now just mirroring each other.

Twin flame are here to end karma and spread the love. This right here (leaving your husband for your twin) would have created so much karma for you and your twin to work through that it might have taken another lifetime for you both to work through it, with your husband following you to recreate the scene. It is not a good idea to leave someone for your twin. You leave them because you want to, you are ready to leave, they are not right for you, you do no not love them, you want something more, you feel you deserve more, they are not what you need or want and that is not the place you want to be or spend your life. It’s a; I want to leave because it is the right thing to do, and I want to leave whether or not I will be with my twin flame because this is not the place that I want to be. It is a decision based on you and what you want in life, based on your choices, nobody else's.

I would tell you to focus on yourself. Not your husband or your twin. Focus on how to take control of your life, to know what you want in this life, what makes you happy, to trust your intuition and to let no-one else control the path your life takes. Everyone has a path and their life to live. You cannot let people and external influences pull you here, there and everywhere. You must know yourself, know what you want in this life, trust yourself and what you stand for. From reading your post it seems that you are making your husband and twin flame live your life and make monumental life decisions for you. What you accept in your life is what you tell the universe you deserve.

Your husband and twin flame are two people that are here to help you evolve. Pay close attention to the situations that will appear and your feelings and responses in these situations. This will help you know yourself and help you find out how to successfully build yourself up internally. This is the perfect time to jump enthusiastically into the lesson plan on learning the art of evolving, finding yourself, healing yourself, becoming whole and being true to yourself.

Your twin is not ready because/and you are not ready. He might be ready when you learn to choose yourself. Not your husband or your twin flame.

Keep in mind, third parties aren't the problem. Third parties are never the problem. The twins are the problem. This connection is intense and even without third party involvement, twins still have a lot of personal and emotional problems to work through so that they can unite and not repel each other. Sometimes picking up a third party is just a way for them to escape from themselves and from doing their inner work. Twin flames always seem to invite third parties into their life even when they know they shouldn’t. Their job is to figure out why and fix those confused and fearful places within.

You have a plan. If plan A falls through you and your twin flame already mapped out a Plan B and maybe a C. No matter how good Plan B and C might be, twin flames can sense that it is a backup plan and they will never be completely happy living these plans because of this. The best way to get to living Plan A and to stay in Plan A is to work on yourself, do your inner work, evolve, learn the lessons that life is trying to teach you, implement them in your daily living, be true to yourself and always act from a place of love and compassion.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Master
Quote:
leaving your husband for your twin) would have created so much karma for you... From reading your post it seems that you are making your husband... your life and make monumental life decisions for you.
Yes, that's called "marriage." Wife and husband. Two people who together make each other the sole focus, make their monumental life decisions together.

If one spouse isn't interested in that level of commitment, then what in the world is s/he doing in a marriage? Get a divorce. Forget spiritual theories about karma being created; do what's real and give the poor neglected husband/wife their release and freedom.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Yes, that's called "marriage." Wife and husband. Two people who together make each other the sole focus, make their monumental life decisions together.

If one spouse isn't interested in that level of commitment, then what in the world is s/he doing in a marriage? Get a divorce. Forget spiritual theories about karma being created; do what's real and give the poor neglected husband/wife their release and freedom.

Absolutely. From what I read about this theosophic borrowing, TF is supposed to promote growing and evolution not anguish, not emotional distress, which hardly seems "growing". There's no point in staying with someone with whom you fulfil nothing except convenience, when your heart and thoughts are miles away with someone else. What's the spiritual use of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
I stated in my post that my husband does not want me to cut ties with my twin flame, so obviously he supports it.......

When I was having a hard time after my twin flame started dating someone ........my husband.......even told me that it would have been easier if I left him for my TF, because he just wants me to be happy. My husband and I are working on our relationship...

I tend to see signs impartially and wonder if this one isn't tactical. It is a sign - of that there can be no doubt. What would the mileage be if DaisySunshine's husband came home one evening to declare,
"Hey, you were right. I've just met MY twin flame and we want to be romantic together."?

Old 24-06-2017, 03:01 AM
Master
Quote:

Marriages need to be like this or better get a divorce. Third parties in a TF connection make understand to us if we are really dedicated to them or not and that doesn't mean to stay if you love more your TF. The married partner would feel betrayed and upset (even if he support it) if the other partner heart is not with them. It's a common thing in TF connections and that is why most runners have still feelings for their twin despite they are in a relatioship.
If you really love a person, TF or not, you would't think of anyone else except him/her. Leaving a marriage isn't easy but if you are not dedicated from the heart to your wife/husband, there is no need to continue a relationship. And that means being not interested to anyone outside the marriage, be it a TF or another connection.
Old 24-06-2017, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Marriages need to be like this or better get a divorce. Leaving a marriage isn't easy but if you are not dedicated from the heart to your wife/husband, there is no need to continue a relationship.
I will admit I didn't understand this until after two years-long failed relationships. I grew up thinking one had to try and make it work. No. If it's not working, if it feels like work, if couples are constantly arguing, it means you don't really love each other, and best to just split up and find someone you do love.

Being in a true love relationship is like breathing... day in and day out and day in and day out you just love each other.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:

Being in a true love relationship is like breathing... day in and day out and day in and day out you just love each other.
It should be like this or at least the love should be always here despite issues of life and rough moments. And not accepting abuse and mind control of course.