Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Some of my Interesting Past Lives

Hi everyone, my friends told me that I am an old soul, a Terra Ra (Earth) soul group angel related to archangel Michael in 2012. I have been recently told that we are in 5th dimensional Earth, that I am a 4th Dimensional friendly Andromedan ET and finally found my twin flame Anthony with help from a psychic lady on Fiverr.

Some of my past lives included: disciple apprentice to Jesus/Sananda and the apostles, a member of Joan of Arc's army, a citizen of ancient Camelot, and a healer named Camaela in Atlantis. I got healer hands again in this lifetime in 2013. They burn at times, but don't know how to do healing work or reiki yet.
Old 18-06-2017, 10:58 PM
Burntfruit

I was french prostitute who died at 19 yrs old on the streets.

I used to live in a brothel but was kicked out because i got pregnant. Died 5 weeks later in the winter snow.

This was the 18 th century.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Jessim29,

Do you remember anything from your galactic/Andromedan experiences? I too have a twin flame and connections with the galactic realm (so far I've remembered mostly Pleiadian stuff). Interestingly most of the past life things I've seen were from the galactic.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Burntfruit

Around the 15 century I lived as a peasant (wizard hobbyist) in Southern England.

I was accused of petty theft and vagrancy and sentenced to a full day in the stocks.

I can still recall being pelted by rotten fruit and vegetables. Luckily the village I lived in had sympathy for me, as I was a skilled herbalist. I died in my 60s leaving a spouse and daughter.
Old 09-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessim29
Hi everyone, my friends told me that I am an old soul, a Terra Ra (Earth) soul group angel related to archangel Michael in 2012. I have been recently told that we are in 5th dimensional Earth, that I am a 4th Dimensional friendly Andromedan ET and finally found my twin flame Anthony with help from a psychic lady on Fiverr.

Some of my past lives included: disciple apprentice to Jesus/Sananda and the apostles, a member of Joan of Arc's army, a citizen of ancient Camelot, and a healer named Camaela in Atlantis. I got healer hands again in this lifetime in 2013. They burn at times, but don't know how to do healing work or reiki yet.
I'd recommend that you find out:
1. what is the life lesson you're supposed to learn during this incarnation.
2. what is your level of development as a soul; soul's age is less relevant than its development
Old 31-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Master
2 i get o no i hav mor
but why do i feal lk i w z brn on 1125 i diedd in 1139 i did
tn tittic 1 i died i wz irsh cald margrt pepepl thng sim nuts parp frm my sist in law is only it belves me
i no iv mor 2 exslor i dobut i no can get cd wish will hlp us we can
sorry if im sayn 2 mush

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔