Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-05-2017, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm sorry for your loss.. I believe that they are happy but at the same time sad. They are happy for they are now in a better place, but sad since they won't be able to be physically with their loved ones anymore. I'm sure that your husband misses you dearly.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder

I recently lost someone very close to me too, I'm so sorry for your loss. It gets old having people tell us 'they are better off now'. We know they are, it is US that is in pain, not them.

I lost someone extremely close to me at a young age and I have spent many years trying to figure what is the truth about the after life. It is a fact, anything a human can tell you is only their opinion.

BUT, IMO, some humans have remarkable gifts lol!!!

I do think the spirits are all around us and do try to communicate. From all I have read, the negativity of the human encounter is gone, they only want the best for us.

Death is so very hard for most of us, and yet we all know it is going to happen. I wish as a society we were more prepared for it. Even as my baby sister knew she was terminal, I still said things I wondered later if I should not have.

It takes so long and life will never be the same, be happy, I'm sure that he would want you to be.
(((hugs)))
Old 21-07-2017, 02:30 AM
Knower

Dear Marymartina

Pse check question 320 to 329 from The SpiritĀ“s Book from Allan Kardec (you can freely download from internet a pdf file)

Dont worry our beloved ones always stay with us, you will meet him again!

Good study!
Old 14-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Master
iv oftn wondr abot ths evn thrt wen thy on casktet in herse do thy sea hom thy livd in do thy sea jorny 2 grav yrd or cremtorm i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔