Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Pathfinder
what are your loftiest dreams and aspirations?

What are your loftiest, most seemingly impossible dreams,what inspired them and what would it mean to you to achieve them?

Nothing is impossible, sometimes only a change in perspective is all that is needed to achieve your dreams or to realize that you already have! Sometimes winning the lottery helps too ; )
Old 14-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Guide
Like I'm gonna tell you all my fantasies lol. :P
Old 14-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder
I'm sure you're fantasies are thrilling but that's not actually the question

I will leave my loftiest dream as an example of what I'm talking about; mine would be to travel to Stonehenge or Madagascar.
Achieving this would mean visiting places that are spiritually important to me and my evolution as a being that understands the importance of their past lives and how they shaped who I am today.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritalker
What are your loftiest, most seemingly impossible dreams,what inspired them and what would it mean to you to achieve them?

Nothing is impossible, sometimes only a change in perspective is all that is needed to achieve your dreams or to realize that you already have! Sometimes winning the lottery helps too ; )

You post inspired me to reflect a little on this. I suppose now days I don't really dream of things to achieve. I use too, but I think that was more connected to desires. I suppose I am more an open book now days, letting myself be lead naturally to places that interest me, connect me to find new sources that I can build upon, try new things, visit places. When I ask myself what are some of my bigger dreams in this moment? I really don't know. I don't know if I need them, by just being present with what is and letting things unfold..
Sometimes it feels like I am living the dream anyway. Once upon a time I was dreaming the dream, now it feels more like I am living it, if that makes sense. And so everything I am doing feels like a dream to me as it unfolds naturally, which is exciting, every day has so many gifts..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Ascender
My Dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito5ELbyyxs

To teach the world that death is the beginning not the end
To eliminate the fear of death
To heal everyone throughout life as they lose a loved one so they can find and have the strength to carry on
To spend ONE MORE NIGHT with my soulmate in the afterlife who has been my husband, partner and lover many lifetimes over

My dreams are inspired by love cause only love is real
Old 14-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritalker
I will leave my loftiest dream as an example of what I'm talking about; mine would be to travel to Stonehenge or Madagascar.
Achieving this would mean visiting places that are spiritually important to me and my evolution as a being that understands the importance of their past lives and how they shaped who I am today.

That sounds exciting and would be wonderful. So how are you going to make this happen?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 14-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Angel1

I must say...after reading 'The Disappearance of the Universe'...
I was opened up to yet another/new possibility VERY within my/our reach...my sights have been set
much higher.

To eliminate a 1000 lifetimes of bouncing off this person and that person in this time/space reality...
waking up out of the DREAM...and being out of the Dream...
as Jesus was...not to be in it any longer...like the Ascended Masters
once were and have woken up and out of it now....sigh, what a breath of fresh air!
To know it is within our grasp....it is not something some yogi
accomplished; impossible for the everyday boy and girl anymore.
I/we can do it!!!

What a great thread to get people to focus on 'a lofty desire', very smart.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Pathfinder
How inspiring! It is phenomenal to see so many examples of believing in infinite possibility and that it is all present here and now! for example I could visit Madagascar or Stonehenge astrally or through bi-location to experience it as it is or was at any time!in this way I am accepting this perception as a reality and bringing it closer to manifestation on the physical plane where my physical body has the opportunity to experience it externally by my physical senses while my physical self and the physical place still exists on our planet. Look at the endless array of options we have to experience and appreciate here in the physical plane and on the spiritual planes! One of my ultimate goals
Would be to experience and learn as much as I can in as many ways as I can and to help others to do this for themselves as well! Thank you so much for sharing this with me! Love & light to all!
Old 14-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Master

just to be.

kk
Old 14-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Master
Lofty.........hmmmm I kinda think everything is working out just fine, so I've no lofty goals or aims....

However!
It is on the Bucket List of Improbable Desires to:

1: Be involved in establishing a Colony on a new and exciting planet capable of sustaining diverse life.

2: Create a planet and or solar system and a diverse and interesting and unique complex eco system on that planet capable of being an evolutionary classroom both biologically for the species and spiritually in terms of recognizing their connectedness to All That Exists which in the species they've chosen to come into.

3: Take another trip into inner earth and recall enough of it afterwards to understand how all that came to be and sustains itself and what has been learned there.

You asked :)