Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Amberly

Maybe the one's you put away aren't needed by you right now and may be at a later date. I remember at one point, all they crystals i was purchasing were either white or opaque. My last order was like a rainbow lol with the different colours. I know it doesnt harm to get advice, but with crystals i'd always go with whatever your drawn too.
Old 22-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Sira

Of obsidians I use rough apache tear, but how about approaching this differently? Dreams are powerful tools once we start using them consciously, and a lot less demanding way of releasing dated experiences. In the evening, focus your intent to release these experiences while dreaming. In time your subconscious will start cooperating. If you practice some more, you can start having the kind of dreams you wish to have. I do "release work" a couple of times a month, when I feel strong, never when I feel weak, because even though everything happens in dreams, it's still work.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Glowstone

I have a Rainbow Obsidian...very good too for your purposes in showing you what needs sorting out...in fact this stone was given to me and it gave me mad visions and insights...