Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-01-2011, 10:46 PM
Glowstone

Unhappy Record Keeper Quartz

I have a record Keeper quartz that is a point. Its about 3 inches in length and has 5 sides and one main slope..its broken off at the end...

The Quartz has 11 triangles all layered one on top of the other in random formations ( like a mountain range scene)...

Im wondering what to do with it..(if theres anything to be doing with it at all)
Its been out in 2 full moons since getting it..but to be honest ive never had anything significant from it..I have meditated with it and rubbed the triangles upwards..but nothing..Other stones I have have been worked immediatly yeilding many different results...

A friend of mine suggests that as record keepers are supposed to be linked to Lemuria or Atlantis..and with the number of records..that the stone may belong to a group??...its curious.....i love it but it seems very quiet..

any thoughts?

Cheers everyone!
Love and things
Old 18-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Master
I have four large Lemurian Quartz pieces and they all have record keepers and also two large rainbow quartz balls . I can honestly say i haven't recieved any information from them but when the time is right I hope that something will be given to me :) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 18-01-2011, 11:59 PM
Glowstone

Yea my friend has a lemurian...its HUGE!...she should have put a warning beacon on the top of it to warn passing aircraft!

Hey nice crystals u got there!..hope we get something sometime!

x
Old 19-01-2011, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowstone
Yea my friend has a lemurian...its HUGE!...she should have put a warning beacon on the top of it to warn passing aircraft!

Hey nice crystals u got there!..hope we get something sometime!

x
Hee they are big :) I was lucky a crystal shop in London was closing down, so i got them for £10 each that was a few years ago and now they are selling for £100 .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 19-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Glowstone

ooowee!..thats a bobby dazzzler! lol
x
Old 20-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Katiecat

My favorite crystal I have is a quartz generator record keeper....another interesting thing about it is the way half of it is clear, while the other half has fairy dust.

I seem to learn something profound shortly after handling it...and I feel this crystal has helped me learn a lot of information in a short period of time..including info about myself.

I am very grateful for this crystal.