Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that we have to be comfortable in our "own skin" too many times we do not embrace the gift of a body we have and we hide a lot of whom we are as a person in that way. While I embrace that society and climate causes us to have the need to cover up, too we have to be able to bathe without something on. Look in the mirror and like what we see there.

Black is elegant yes but in some cases it too hides whom we are. We are cloaked in it to hide that human form. That self expression is gone, and that is sad. I used to attend many "Black Tie Events" and the men were all in black suits and white shirts.....and the woman in formal flowing dress. Done to make the woman on their arms stand out more.

For me when I look at a person I look at their hands first, if they are well kept ( and I do not mean manicured to death ) I then am drawn to the rest of them. Rarely its what someone has on that draws my eye, as that is not the person that is their expression of maybe hiding whom truly is there.

I would LOVe nothing more that to get up in the AM and go out the door with nothing on. To be free, but that is not the climate we live in. Though I have done -20c naked when I went sleep walkin and made a Snow Angle and then came back inside still sleeping. LOL.

Lynn
Old 15-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I so feel that we have to be comfortable in our "own skin" too many times we do not embrace the gift of a body we have and we hide a lot of whom we are as a person in that way. While I embrace that society and climate causes us to have the need to cover up, too we have to be able to bathe without something on. Look in the mirror and like what we see there.

Black is elegant yes but in some cases it too hides whom we are. We are cloaked in it to hide that human form. That self expression is gone, and that is sad. I used to attend many "Black Tie Events" and the men were all in black suits and white shirts.....and the woman in formal flowing dress. Done to make the woman on their arms stand out more.

For me when I look at a person I look at their hands first, if they are well kept ( and I do not mean manicured to death ) I then am drawn to the rest of them. Rarely its what someone has on that draws my eye, as that is not the person that is their expression of maybe hiding whom truly is there.

I would LOVe nothing more that to get up in the AM and go out the door with nothing on. To be free, but that is not the climate we live in. Though I have done -20c naked when I went sleep walkin and made a Snow Angle and then came back inside still sleeping. LOL.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Sometimes we use black clothes to hide some overweight

Indeed our skin is our fur, our skin and body are "the primordial cloth", our first set of clothes

Maybe the experience in a nude beach could be incredible, it should be very refreshing and liberating, the natural body is beautiful and it is most beautiful to like and love our own body and others alike.