Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 03-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Suspended
Jimmy Savile - RIP

I only found out today that good old Sir James died a few days ago. Nearly 85 years old. He did so much for charity. Bless his soul.

Apparently, he wants to be buried at 45 degrees so he can still see the sea...
Old 03-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Master
Yep, good ol Jim, he never did fix it for me despite the letters, but I loved the show !!

RIP.

(d'ya reckon his last words were 'nowthen, nowthen, nowthen')
Old 03-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Suspended
Oh go on Laz, if you tell me what you're letter to Jim was about, I'll tell you mine.........
Old 03-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus72
(d'ya reckon his last words were 'nowthen, nowthen, nowthen')

HAHHAHAHAHAH, that's brilliant. I can picture him, just from those three words.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Oh go on Laz, if you tell me what you're letter to Jim was about, I'll tell you mine.........

LOL, I honestly can't remember, I wrote a few !! It was one of those exorcises our mum suggested every now and then .... basically to keep us occupied for a short while so she could get some peace and quiet, hehehe.

Doubtlessly a helicopter ride was a prominant theme, but nothing particularly original .... which is why I never made the cut I guess.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Suspended
Hee hee. Mine was totally original, very bizarre and I've no idea where it came from....except 'out of the blue'.

I only had one wish. I think I may have sent just the one letter in...but like yours, it may have never actually been posted.

I wanted to wash, polish and sparkle a filthy red London bus.

Seriously.

I'd never been to London, had lived in the north all my life (I was probably around 7 years old) but that's what I wanted Jim to fix for me.

I think I've been bonkers for many more years than at first thought.......hahahahha.
Old 03-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hee hee. Mine was totally original, very bizarre and I've no idea where it came from....except 'out of the blue'.

I only had one wish. I think I may have sent just the one letter in...but like yours, it may have never actually been posted.

I wanted to wash, polish and sparkle a filthy red London bus.

Seriously.

I'd never been to London, had lived in the north all my life (I was probably around 7 years old) but that's what I wanted Jim to fix for me.

I think I've been bonkers for many more years than at first thought.......hahahahha.

LOLOLOL, thats really is quite bonkers Squatch !!, but at least totally original.

..... I'm kinda surprised You didn't get picked (assuming letter got posted) just for being so bizarre ???,

although not sure how entertaining it would have been for the viewers, watching You scrub a bus hehehe. Yeah that could be it.

I'm still chuckling actually, Mine involved flying in helicopters, My sister's always revolved around meeting her heart-throb movie star 'Sean Astin', I remember now ............. and You wanted to scrub a bus !!!! lol. Fantastic.