Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-01-2018, 07:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
Wow, it seems everyone has past lives from a long time ago... the one that keeps bothering me doesn't seem that long ago...is this normal?... i'm talking memories as the same person from 40's- 70's...?

'Normal' is so over-rated. Even if no one has ever experienced such recent past life memories, it has no bearing on whether or not you have. Your memories are most likely quite valid.

I want to ask, though: What is it that bothers you about the memories you've mentioned here?
Old 06-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
'Normal' is so over-rated. Even if no one has ever experienced such recent past life memories, it has no bearing on whether or not you have. Your memories are most likely quite valid.

I want to ask, though: What is it that bothers you about the memories you've mentioned here?

It just seems to keep coming up. i dream about things that used to be and my mind knows it WAS... but isn't anymore and i've got to just get used to the way things are. But it's like i can't let go of it. It's like my past life wants to keep remembering and it hinders things now. I wake up confused, sad, feeling like i've lost something.

it's nothing terribly new though. the only new thing is that i'm actually trying to figure things out now rather than chalk everything up as a 'weird dream'
Old 06-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Master

Dreams are in that kinda hazzy world . Could be a past life , could be from t.v. , book , ect.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by holly1213
It just seems to keep coming up. i dream about things that used to be and my mind knows it WAS... but isn't anymore and i've got to just get used to the way things are. But it's like i can't let go of it. It's like my past life wants to keep remembering and it hinders things now. I wake up confused, sad, feeling like i've lost something.

it's nothing terribly new though. the only new thing is that i'm actually trying to figure things out now rather than chalk everything up as a 'weird dream'

Sounds to me like something's been left unresolved. Resolution may not require anything more than figuring out how to release the energy that maintains the attachment (to a/the past). Have you done any 'cord cutting' type work? There's lots of info about 'energy cords' on the internet, and many accounts of how to 'cut' them. You might want to read up on it and see if it resonates with you.

And of course please keep us posted as this progresses. =-)
Old 09-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Master

I only get glimpses of the person I was in a different life. No names, dates (other than surroundings and clothing). I don't feel I have to prove I was this person or that. It's all good.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Master
One time in a very light meditation, a first and last name came into my mind. I wrote down the name and googled it. There was an article on that person with a picture but I have no desire to truly research that name.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 09-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Master
A past life memory I have recently discovered through a self hypnosis exercise, I can only date by far what I have to go on, I do not have the exact date at all, only that it is possibly dated to Roman times, but I have no idea how far back, or how recent. All I could really get from the memory was an old job. That is to say upon memory I was concerned with what I was doing within the memory. Which was job or duty related. The thing is memories of what I saw seem historically accurate in that things that took place within the memory certain actions, etc actually are accurate of different cultures. I have not known these things as history is not my strong point, but I have been able to look up information and find accuracies of cultures or rituals.

As far as records however I would not know as someone has stated already, even where to begin looking.

I will have to try and trust what my meditation has indicated, and let it go at that.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveinLove1994
Has anyone else done research on the people from their past life?

I do think that we reincarnate within or into the same blood lines often.

My very first (awareness shift) trance vision was at the age of 3-4, when I saw a group of people intimately related to my grandmother and I - and they looked like this:
http://russiancouncil.ru/common/upload/lang31.jpg
Very puzzling it was, but at least it explained my grandmother’s skin tone to me at the time.

Much later in life I went to a clinical psychologist who does past life regressions – focused on the childhood vision and perceived a life-time of a Siberian man plus images of architecture, cultural artifacts, cultural symbolism (I had always known subconsciously anyways) etc. but I still didn’t know where in Siberia he had come from?

After that whilst doing some genealogy I learned that grandmother had had a mystery ancestor supposedly from far North East (Siberia).
A coincidence?

Took a DNA test to validate.
Though I do have quite a bit of mixed Euro/Siberian DNA, some of it (20%) goes way back to Upper Palaeolithic Eurasian hunter-gatherer times – hence it gives me a false positive for Amerind ancestry (Mayans especially).
Though I had intuited there to be a connection, I just couldn’t understand how it could be possible, until:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nature12736

But my most recent Siberian ancestry comes from Yakut-Tungus mix, which I then looked up and found out that the architecture, the cultural artifacts, symbolism etc. are the same as in my memory-visions.

Another set of memories took me to a landscape and to some traumatic events.
Didn’t know where nor who they were/are - until I learned about the hidden Saami side of our family, the traumatic events (involving our Shaman) whom I am related to as I am to most of the old families in that Saami village.
So another match.

Hence also my ‘inbuilt’ shamanic memories, which I have tried to piece together like the past lives jigsaw puzzle, but it makes me no 'expert' on the subject.