Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I had the weirdest dream last night, could it have been about my past life?

When I was 16 I had a past life reading done and one of the lives I learned about was that I was a really wealthy noble woman who lived in France in the 1700s, pre French Revolution. I'm 23 now and have honestly not even though about that life until now. Last night I was exhausted so I didn't watch or read anything before bed like I usually do. Anyway, I dreamt something that seemed so real that when I woke up, I still thought I was in that time period until I saw my phone and television and realized it was 2017. In the dream, it was the 1700s in France and was good friends with the King but I was closer to his Queen, Marie Antoinette. I need the dream I was eating dinner with them and the King pulled some kind of practical joke and the Queen was furious and I remember following after her when she stormed out of the room. It was so weird and real, o do remember having a conversation with her but it was kind of secretive, I don't remember what it was about. Now I haven't even seen anything about Marie Antoinette since I was 19 and learned about her in my world history class. Could this have been a dream about my past life?
Old 14-11-2017, 07:53 AM
Knower

Have you considered that time does not exist beyond the physical and what you saw may actually be happening? I think we all see snippets of other lives maybe in dreams or memories, but if time does not exist then all lives are happening now.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Master
yep i gt get i can remr 2 pass lifs iv ha d i o iv had mor i do
yes i get tied esy 2 i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 14-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Seeker
when i have my realistic dreams like that it takes me a while to adjust in the mornings. Sometimes i'll have dream every night for a week or more. some nights i don't even want to go to sleep because i don't want to wake up and realise what had made me so happy is gone. Its easier for me to think it is a past life, and i was happy, and i should be happy now. I've got a lot of things to be proud of.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
sum tims im lk a zobbi wen iv had dreams of livs iv had be berfee o id o do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Sleep Time Traveling

I suggest buying or creating a sleep journal. Write down the date and if possible the time you have that particular dream. Try to remember as much as possible and when writing be as detailed as possible. It may sound silly but what you remember after a dream if sleep is interrupted is totally different than completing your sleep then trying to remember what actually happened. It wouldn’t hurt to research the information you currently have further. Good luck.
Old 18-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualLee-Lea
I suggest buying or creating a sleep journal. Write down the date and if possible the time you have that particular dream. Try to remember as much as possible and when writing be as detailed as possible. It may sound silly but what you remember after a dream if sleep is interrupted is totally different than completing your sleep then trying to remember what actually happened. It wouldn’t hurt to research the information you currently have further. Good luck.

i just started a 'sleep/dream' journal not too terribly long ago. so far when i have those dreams i wake up so confused my last thought is to write it down, so i just get a few details from them. I did write a poem one night and i didn't discover it until later. I don't even know what night/morning it was written. odd, because i don't write poems....