Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-01-2011, 07:13 AM
nventr

I googled "Buddha's Diamond Sutra" and found gobs of translations.

http://www.messagefrommasters.com/bu...mondsutra1.htm

I don't know this guy or anything about his group, but I like this translation simply because it is easy to read.

In my very quick search, I also found that one of my favorite authors has a new book:

The Diamond That Cuts Through Illusion by Thich Nhat Hanh.
I'll have to check that out.

This sutra is basically about keeping the mind in the middle. What I would call the yin/yang point in your diagram. Don't judge anything. Nothing is good or bad. It just is. Don't matter what practices you do. Don't matter how much charity you give. Keep your mind at the middle point.

Very hard thing to do.
Old 26-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Ascender
HAHA agreed.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Ascender
I have come up with a few issues with my original design when fitting Kundalini rising, and Kabbalistic Tree of Life diagrams into mine. My description of my theory became MUCH easier once I didn't have to rely on defining the color within (individual life). I realized it only fit one way, after many failed attempts to combine the diagrams together.

There is also 36 lines going up and down, I had done this originally for fun because of the "36 Righteous Men". Minus the outline of the pyramid on bottom. It ended up fitting quite well and had a lot to do with figuring out the final configuration. It also portrays a person in the shadow of a pyramid.

Old 05-03-2014, 01:15 PM
Ascender
Does the center or neutral, give the impression of conscious life or just life? Im wondering if I should change that.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:22 PM
Ascender
I came up with this poem this morning. Thought I would share it. My theory in poetry.

Quote:
I Am-

At first I looked to heavens lights, to see the beauty within.

Then I looked to the past for lights, to show the beauty within.

Then I stretched out my arms, to hug the beauty within.

For if I am not a part of within, I will be beauty without.
Old 13-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Ascender
Ok so I have been trying to come up with some kind pattern with the DNA spiral. I had the feeling I was getting ahead of my self and was rightly due. I tried to see the two halves like a sand dial, and how it might apply. The pos and neg symbols I realize are backwards. Left/negative/past, neutral/present, Right/positive/future. Although neutral will always be our moment of "now" our consciousness goes everywhere, to offer the point of view. (symbols are correct in diagram above, but not my in newest release)

Before time, the sand dial was full and no gravity pulled on its grains. For time to start you would have to - 1 grain of sand from the whole. The moment this happens would be at present time, but once it falls through the eye it will be in the past and behind us. The past cannot change and is already laid out, but serves as a solid memory, also symbolized with the shape (-) being one direction. The future has many avenues, lots of unknowns and just about anything could happen, showing a large range of options and also symbolized in the (+) being any direction.

So a test run, to show you all what I mean in better detail.

If the center is your present time "right now" and we wanted to go back to the beginning of time, we would go all the way to the left/negative start point. From here you would see nothing behind you and the entirety or the worlds life in front of you.
Old 17-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Ascender
I thought I had posted my new pics, guess they didn't show up. Here is some of my newest designs, thought I would get your guys opinions on it. This new one is made with a upright and inverted Tree Of Life, overlaying each other. The kingdom marks would be centered in between the two shapes, as the grey ball instead of at the ends.

Old 17-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Ascender
Here is with the DNA molecule added.

Old 17-03-2014, 12:12 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Toilet Paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Something to think about, what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use, and I mean from a tribal native to the richest man to ever live? So far the only thing I can think of is a cup, and its been near a year now with asking on forums.

Toliet paper?

r6
Old 17-03-2014, 12:21 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Toliet paper?

r6

OH GOD I WISH!!!

A tip... Don't go to the middle east and shake with your left hand! HAHA