Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Ascender
-0+ The mind tool

I have for a long time continued a build explaining the three symbols in the title (-0+), and how it has worked for me. As where im sure it might be interesting it made explaining how to use this theory daunting at best. Because we are all different I have been trying to come up with a way of explaining how I see this theory working, but without leaving out any sides. The theory at large is meant to help one find thier center and how that can be connected to others as a whole.

I had recently had someone link me a page of a similair way of thinking (more left or artistic side) reffered to as MTF (mysterious, true, false). I feel this leaves out alot though as far as being able to apply the theory to yourself and more focused on the outer options at hand. It advertised how it can make you wealthy and get ahead in business, etc... but how will that bring differences to an end? Where as this could still be the result with my theory its geared toward how what you do connects to others. A good background for this theory is "string theory" and "laws of physics". Anyway here is my diagram and theory, to the point as best I can manage.

The possitive and negative forces are what we use to create our center or "total options for the matter at hand". The right and wrong (black/white) would be the actual facts of what took place (known or unknown publicly). Outside of what others see we know our truths of events, but how it is seen is taken into acount before the acts themselves.

The main problem I have found with any line of thinking toward balance or wholeness, is that its impossible to be whole or complete if even one person is outside of your capacity. To find inner balance and wholeness is achievable but as I stated "its geared toward how what you do connects to others." and if others are outside of your reach the whole is 1 less, and that makes it a seperation. No matter how big or small the seperation it is not whole.

The more you go in search in yourself to reach others, the more is shown to you that your path is not alone. This search has gone on for thousands of years and in every way possible. The idea of wholeness is not new, but putting the ideals before yourself is what leaves your mark on that path in a new form.

What we want as individuals and what others want is very similair to how we deal with what our mind wants and what our body wants. The offset in this interaction is our consciousness being able to discern one from the other and place it to our liking (if the person thinks toward doing so), many have resigned themselves to listening to thier body and forgetting the mind shapes our body and character as much as the other way around.

Everything stems from our conscious choices and is our true center of self. At this level in basic form is blank because outside of any thought a mind is just that and outside of a signature. Our choices create that signature and frame it into our character and how we rely on our brains responses for interaction. This is why we need to be responsible for how its seen and obsolve difference in how our acts are understood.

Also using our failings as a step up is how we learn, we just have to get used to admitting it when it happens. An individual is as responsible with connecting to someone as that someone is in response. It seems like the only thing we miss in a world united is a common ground, wich is rediculous because its been the same ground forever. Just neither side wants to relinquish ownership (be it ideas or dirt) because of what they can gain. Im just curious what we could gain if we shared our ground toward a common and truely universal goal.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Ascender
Something to think about, what is something that EVERYONE would accept and use, and I mean from a tribal native to the richest man to ever live? So far the only thing I can think of is a cup, and its been near a year now with asking on forums.
Old 21-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Master
Color

This is fascinating, yet I am left scratching my head. Not too sure about it cuz it's like a maze, where you enter, where you exit, maybe a personal illustration would help people understand it a little bit better, I know it would me. Also, are you asking a question?

Old 21-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Ascender
It depends on how you apply the tool as far as where you are. If the matters at hand are on a personal focus (where am i going?, what path should I take?) Others reaction to your path would be taken into acount on your choice of action, but not the focus of the result.

If its being applied in the sense of "how do I fit in with others" the main focus would be what you do as much as what others will enjoy/connect with.

You dont realy enter this or leave, its just a different way of seeing what our consciousness can do if applied.

The reason its so jumpy (a possitive act to one can be a negative to others and vice versa), is we are jumpy and open to flaws. To compensate there is our truth (choices with the matter at hand) and the real truth (right and wrong). to demonstrate this point it would be like two people saying thier sides but niether one will admit fault. The middle ground of thier sides would be the truth of the matter, as its the result of the situation (this is done by deducing the facts).
Old 21-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Also, are you asking a question?
My second post I was yes. "what is something EVERYONE would accept and use, from a tribal native to the richest man on Earth?"
Old 21-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Master
yes, that is funny Silvergirl, i am just past the fourth paragraph of the first post, and i felt compelled to post saying that it is fascinating, so far. Was scrolling down to do so, and here i see i am not the only one with 'fascinating' coming to mind.

Interesting indeed.

*edit* Finished. wow. I love it Sammy. Feeling what you're kicking here, most definitely. I would add my thoughts, but my thoughts are that it makes perfect sense. Maybe something will come to me, beyond this, at some point. But for now.. love it. Bout as much as i can say.
Old 22-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
yes, that is funny Silvergirl, i am just past the fourth paragraph of the first post, and i felt compelled to post saying that it is fascinating, so far. Was scrolling down to do so, and here i see i am not the only one with 'fascinating' coming to mind.

Interesting indeed.

*edit* Finished. wow. I love it Sammy. Feeling what you're kicking here, most definitely. I would add my thoughts, but my thoughts are that it makes perfect sense. Maybe something will come to me, beyond this, at some point. But for now.. love it. Bout as much as i can say.
HAHA thanks for saying so! You are deffinately not alone in this fealing as I was left bewildered during most of it as well. As they say though, "if the shoe fits".
Old 22-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
My second post I was yes. "what is something EVERYONE would accept and use, from a tribal native to the richest man on Earth?"

I personally would HOPE that everyone uses a toothbrush, ha.

Old 22-01-2011, 01:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I personally would HOPE that everyone uses a toothbrush, ha.
HAHA I agree a toothbrush is a good thing.
Old 22-01-2011, 03:53 PM
nventr

Dear Sammy,
It seems we are soul mates!!! Not only do I understand your drawing but I too have drawn a "Blueprint" of the soul. You can see it on my website

www.JesusWedding.com