Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Humm

1) Yes, Locality is a given in this instance.

2) This is the utility of compassion, as an expander of boundaries.

3) a) One can't help others who can't help oneself and b) one must always act with intelligence, giving right response from right awareness to correctly manifest one's overt intention.

4) See 3a.

Okay, that lays out what you don't care about - why do you care (when you can, of course)? What is it that makes loving healthy, to use your own words.

WS it looks like this is leaning towards your question much quicker than I thought. My goodness - this little group likes to get right down to cases!
Old 12-10-2011, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humm
1) Yes, Locality is a given in this instance.

2) This is the utility of compassion, as an expander of boundaries.

3) a) One can't help others who can't help oneself and b) one must always act with intelligence, giving right response from right awareness to correctly manifest one's overt intention.

4) See 3a.

Okay, that lays out what you don't care about - why do you care (when you can, of course)? What is it that makes loving healthy, to use your own words.

WS it looks like this is leaning towards your question much quicker than I thought. My goodness - this little group likes to get right down to cases!

With respect I ask, is this a discussion or are you trying to prove the message that you quoted in your OP is some kind of truth by asking questions that you think will lead to that conclusion?
Old 12-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Topology

Quote:

Love in Action is Healing/Integrating, life promoting. Usually there's a win win, with fairness. Symbiotic systems are more stable than parasitic systems. Love establishes a symbiosis, mutual interdependence. Love is the wish for the continuance of life in the existent life forms if possible, in other life forms otherwise. This is coming from the quality I experience that I have come to call love. Love is trans-personal. When I facilitate healing in another, I become more whole myself. It rewires the brain's automatic responses to be more temperate and less extreme. It reduces the judgments and rejections. Etc. It brings one to an impersonal point of view, the willingness to sacrifice this life form for the sake of others.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
With respect I ask, is this a discussion or are you trying to prove the message that you quoted in your OP is some kind of truth by asking questions that you think will lead to that conclusion?

Silly WS - forums are for participants!

Why in the world would I say, "This isn't true, but..."

Of course I see this thread as a vehicle to express my views, and will employ means to express them - as you should - and do, and will!

You seem almost afraid if someone has a view different from yours that it somehow means yours isn't real. lol - believe me, I can quite comprehend how we each have our own perspectives.

The question for me isn't which one is real, but which one is better - and why. Everyone has an opinion - I would would like to know what each has in it for me!

It is your soap box, just as much as mine. Enjoy!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:04 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Love in Action is Healing/Integrating, life promoting. Usually there's a win win, with fairness. Symbiotic systems are more stable than parasitic systems. Love establishes a symbiosis, mutual interdependence. Love is the wish for the continuance of life in the existent life forms if possible, in other life forms otherwise. This is coming from the quality I experience that I have come to call love. Love is trans-personal. When I facilitate healing in another, I become more whole myself. It rewires the brain's automatic responses to be more temperate and less extreme. It reduces the judgments and rejections. Etc. It brings one to an impersonal point of view, the willingness to sacrifice this life form for the sake of others.

I LOVE the broad yet concentrated way you manifest a post Top!

I am going to have to think about this a bit!
Old 12-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Silly WS - forums are for participants!

Why in the world would I say, "This isn't true, but..."

Of course I see this thread as a vehicle to express my views, and will employ means to express them - as you should - and do, and will!

You seem almost afraid if someone has a view different from yours that it somehow means yours isn't real. lol - believe me, I can quite comprehend how we each have our own perspectives.

The question for me isn't which one is real, but which one is better - and why. Everyone has an opinion - I would would like to know what each has in it for me!

It is your soap box, just as much as mine. Enjoy!

Forums are for a lot of things and I am just trying to avoid participating in a this is why I have the views/beliefs I have conversation.
The fact that you imagine that comes from fear is not only rediculous but a good indication that I am making the right choice.
I could say more but I see no purpose. I'll leave the discussion to you guys. I have nothing to say except what prompted this thread and that was said in the thread that was closed.

<Whiteshaman running away with tail between his legs in fear of Humm exposing his make believe views>
Old 12-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Humm

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Forums are for a lot of things and I am just trying to avoid participating in a this is why I have the views/beliefs I have conversation.
The fact that you imagine that comes from fear is not only rediculous but a good indication that I am making the right choice.
I could say more but I see no purpose. I'll leave the discussion to you guys. I have nothing to say except what prompted this thread and that was said in the thread that was closed.

<Whiteshaman running away with tail between his legs in fear of Humm exposing his make believe views>

oookayy....

I can't figure if this is sarcasm or irony... You are running away to prove you aren't afraid of other opinions... and as explanation to why you don't think the way you do........???

Well, see ya 'round WS.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Master
Quote:
oookayy....

I can't figure if this is sarcasm or irony... You are running away to prove you aren't afraid of other opinions... and as explanation to why you don't think the way you do........???

Well, see ya 'round WS.

Humm,
I already know everyones opinions and actually have held most of them at one time or another already. I'm not running at all. I just have no desire to discuss opinions in hopes of coming away wiser or instilling truth on someone.
I have nothing to prove or teach or share as truth.
I have only much to share.................that is how I participate.
I know everything there is to know and yet I know nothing. Maybe that makes sense to you and maybe it doesn't but please stop painting these pictures of me that are less than appealing and entirely untrue. Keep them to yourself please. If I want our opinion of me, I will ask.
Thank you........
Old 12-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Lisa

Not you two again!

(Brother)

I don't understand the question, Humm.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Humm

Okay WS.

My post was about your post - so sorry if I misspoke.