Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Ok, I've found a piece of evidence. You know how the baby is in the womb, and it goes through all the stages; fish, reptile, etc What is going on here? Does this not describe some sort of physical genesis, why would the embryo go through all those layers?

...That's a lie. The embryo doesn't go through that, there are no gill slits. The guy that came up with that was prosecuted and admitted lying. FACT!

Quote:
I'm not sure where atheism comes into this, but anyhoo... I find evolution deeply spiritual, it's probably one of the most primal, spiritual concepts I can understand right now.

That's was to show the satanic motive for the lies. I was predominantly aiming that at Topology.

Quote:
If you have any evidence that evolution is not real, I would dearly love to see it. Enlighten me
The burden of proof is on you.

Last edited by Tysklar : 26-08-2011 at 12:17 AM.
Old 25-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
...That's a lie. The embryo doesn't go through that, there are no gill slits. The guy that came up with that was prosecuted and admitted lying. FACT!

That's was to show the satanic motive for the lies. I was predominantly aiming that at Topology.

The burden of proof is on you. How do I prove something that isn't real..?

Dude, I have seen the embryo going through these stages, with my own eyes. When was this guy prosecuted and admitted it was false?

What is satanic about atheism?

I was asking that you give me proof to back your statement that evolution is not real. Do you have a website or something similar?

I'm going to have a lot of fun with this convo
Old 26-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Dude, I have seen the embryo going through these stages, with my own eyes. When was this guy prosecuted and admitted it was false?
A long time ago, 1800's, yet they keep it in the books, so that people like you, use it as 'evidence' for evolution and to satisfy their own mind.
Even if an embryo looks a bit like a reptile, that is only beacuse we all have the same Creator and common design. This wouldn't prove evolution.

Quote:
What is satanic about atheism?
.. Are you serious???
Satanists pride themselves on destroying faith in God. I simply don't have the time or patience to go into any more detail for you right now.

Quote:
I was asking that you give me proof to back your statement that evolution is not real. Do you have a website or something similar?

I do, but untill you can address the issues with your belief I've raised, I am not prepeared to show you.

1.What is causing the gamma ray burst all of a sudden ?
2.How do you know it is coming ?

There is no evidence that evolution is true. You need evidence for Science, that's the point.
The topic is just that, that there is no evidence in support of evolution.
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU FOR SAYING EVOLUTION IS FACT

Quote:
I'm going to have a lot of fun with this convo
I already am.
Old 26-08-2011, 01:49 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
A long time ago, 1800's, yet they keep it in the books, so that people like you, use it as 'evidence' for evolution and to satisfy their own mind.
Even if an embryo looks a bit like a reptile, that is only beacuse we all have the same Creator and common design. This wouldn't prove evolution.

It seems that guy was proven right, eh. Sounds like religion trying to covet a different awareness.

What do you mean 'we all have the same Creator and common design?'

Quote:
.. Are you serious???
Satanists pride themselves on destroying faith in God. I simply don't have the time or patience to go into any more detail for you right now.

I asked about atheism. The very tenet of atheism is that there is no personified deity. How, then, are they satanists?

I think if you actually researched satanism you'd find it is much more than 'destroying faith in God'. That's a grand stereotype.

Quote:
I do, but untill you can address the issues with your belief I've raised, I am not prepeared to show you.

What issues. I am basing what I am talking about on scientific fact, there is no need for belief in the process. How does the purported belief you think I have make requirement that you give me proof that evolution is false?

Quote:
1.What is causing the gamma ray burst all of a sudden ?
2.How do you know it is coming ?

I'll have to delve into more research in order to answer that. All I know now is that it is coming from the center of the galaxy, and has done so since the galaxy formed. It happens every 62 million years, apparently. Each time it has happened there has been a jump, a leap in the evolution of everything in the galaxy.

Quote:
There is no evidence that evolution is true. You need evidence for Science, that's the point.
The topic is just that, that there is no evidence in support of evolution.
THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU FOR SAYING EVOLUTION IS FACT

There is no evidence that it is not true. There is tons of evidence in support of evolution, one being the video I presented. Specifically Part 3.
Old 26-08-2011, 02:37 AM
Tysklar

YOU ARE DELUDED! Hahahahaha

You, dare say that to me, when it's YOU! You are deluded Enlightener.
Clearly you cannot receive or conceive my message.
My time is wasted on you. Shame, I wanted to help.
You want to believe evolution, that's up to you, just please stay away from me.

G'Day!
Old 26-08-2011, 03:59 AM
Enlightener

Quote:

G'Day!

What are you talking about?
Old 26-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:

Boy are you going to get the shock of your life when you find out the truth
Old 26-08-2011, 06:06 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
I'll have to delve into more research in order to answer that. All I know now is that it is coming from the center of the galaxy, and has done so since the galaxy formed. It happens every 62 million years, apparently. Each time it has happened there has been a jump, a leap in the evolution of everything in the galaxy.

Sorry to butt in here, I think it is every 62 million and 26 million years alternatively, there is a major shift coming in December next year when all the planets in our solar system align with the centre of the galaxy.
This happens about every 26,000 years in the sign of Aquarius, this one will usher in 4th density as it is the 3rd and last major cycle of our 3rd density.

For your information Tysklar this shift is what you bible believing people call heaven, the problem here is that you don't seem to understand what process you have to go through to actually get there (after you die) because of all the **** that was placed in your bible around the teachings of Jehoshua (Jesus), if you get yourself a copy of the Thomas Jefferson Bible it has all the **** removed.
The creator has no malice, revenge or any other negative energy whatsoever, it is the negative entities in the creation who do this and the positive who try and counter this energy. (good and evil for you)

The problem with religion is that it was created to control the masses and has not much in common with the original teachings given to Earth's people, religions are stuck in a rut and have not advanced in thousands of years because of the narrow minded sheeple who believe blindly in a fictitious fable like the bible and the controllers who peddle it.
Old 26-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Topology

Quote:

G'Day!

I want to believe in evolution too. I find that that anyone that so quickly resorts to calling others deluded are themselves deluded.

Have you studied modern biology at a collegiate level? Go take 2-3 years of collegiate biology and then I'll be open to hearing your perspective on biological evolution.
Old 26-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
Sorry to butt in here, I think it is every 62 million and 26 million years alternatively, there is a major shift coming in December next year when all the planets in our solar system align with the centre of the galaxy.
This happens about every 26,000 years in the sign of Aquarius, this one will usher in 4th density as it is the 3rd and last major cycle of our 3rd density.

For your information Tysklar this shift is what you bible believing people call heaven, the problem here is that you don't seem to understand what process you have to go through to actually get there (after you die) because of all the **** that was placed in your bible around the teachings of Jehoshua (Jesus), if you get yourself a copy of the Thomas Jefferson Bible it has all the **** removed.
The creator has no malice, revenge or any other negative energy whatsoever, it is the negative entities in the creation who do this and the positive who try and counter this energy. (good and evil for you)

The problem with religion is that it was created to control the masses and has not much in common with the original teachings given to Earth's people, religions are stuck in a rut and have not advanced in thousands of years because of the narrow minded sheeple who believe blindly in a fictitious fable like the bible and the controllers who peddle it.

What make you think your opinion is worth anything to me ?

FYI - I am not a Christian. I respect The Bible, a spiritual book that has been around for millenia. I have come to learn and understand the truth is right it front of our faces.

In 4000 years we have gone from 8 people to 7 billion people. If evolution were true there would be more like a trillion people by now, if man has been here 3 million years, or even 26 million, I guess you believe...

Oldest tree on Earth, 4000 years old. Oldest desert, 4000 years old. Oldest coral reef(great barrier reef you maybe familiar with).. 4000 years old...
4000 years ago, This Planet was destroyed by The Flood, waters a mile deep over the entire Earth. Believe it or not, it happened...
This is why those pyramids are underwater.

...I feel I am wasting my efforts on blind eyes here and the energy could be better spent elsewhere.
I wish you well and that you find truth.

G'Day