Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Knower

on telepathic connections:-
nope not just TF. i had a stronger connection with another person to the point where i would know when he is back in the country, when he would call, when it's him calling when the phone rings, what he's feeling etc. with my TF/Soulmate it isn't as strong. with my husband, it's nonexistant. LOL

on the gender issue:-
nope. my TF/Soulmate feels it more and he is more vocal about it than i am. I may rave and rant about it to others [because i sometimes like the drama], but he is the one who talks about it in a serious manner to me. i.e. - he doesn't question why we are and why we are not. he doesn't wonder what we are. he simply knows it and feels it and he tells me so as simply as he would tell me that we are breathing.
Old 26-04-2013, 06:23 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
Blame it on love, I guess.

This isn't love. This is a lack of self love
Old 26-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Knower

A lot of Men SEEM to talk less about their feelings than Women tend to
but I am female and therefore i cannot/will not presume that Male suffer less.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:31 AM
Experiencer

My SC suffered more than I did. I was more vocal about it. She bottled her feelings, lost a lot of weight and so on.
Old 27-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralfungi
on telepathic connections:-
nope not just TF. i had a stronger connection with another person to the point where i would know when he is back in the country, when he would call, when it's him calling when the phone rings, what he's feeling etc. with my TF/Soulmate it isn't as strong. with my husband, it's nonexistant. LOL

on the gender issue:-
nope. my TF/Soulmate feels it more and he is more vocal about it than i am. I may rave and rant about it to others [because i sometimes like the drama], but he is the one who talks about it in a serious manner to me. i.e. - he doesn't question why we are and why we are not. he doesn't wonder what we are. he simply knows it and feels it and he tells me so as simply as he would tell me that we are breathing.

I relate very much with both impressions.

Telepathy has a lot to do with a person's ability to connect with their own intuitive senses. The physical or energetic relationship is secondary to this skill.

In my case, I was the party who most wished to serve the deeper implications of our relationship and connection. I do agree that most women can sense the energetic exchanges more easily. They are also more inclined to choose suffering instead of celebration when the human considerations are not served.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-04-2013, 04:39 PM
amissaanima

When my heart's keeper doesn't contact me for a day or two, I get really depressed. When this happens, he almost always says he is tired when I ask him how he is. I believe it's from depression, and that it is making me tired, also. Once I asked him if he was tired of emailing me, and he said no, he had just been(felt) down. I wish I knew if this stuff was getting him down. I know better than to mention tf stuff as he would run for sure. And I know he has suffered a lot, if not from this from another relationship.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I relate very much with both impressions.

Telepathy has a lot to do with a person's ability to connect with their own intuitive senses. The physical or energetic relationship is secondary to this skill.

In my case, I was the party who most wished to serve the deeper implications of our relationship and connection. I do agree that most women can sense the energetic exchanges more easily. They are also more inclined to choose suffering instead of celebration when the human considerations are not served.

John

To be honest, it was quite tiring to keep up with the telepathic connection especially when the other person is an extremely emotional cancerian.
I feel that matters as well cos my tf/sm is a strong scorpio while my spouse is a scorpio/sagitarius cusp.

I do wonder why women tend to do that. I admire the straightforwardness of a male's mind. Keeps things so much simpler and less .... emotional.
No negative vibes about either parties here but when it comes to certain situations with regards to my tf/sm or my spouse, I find that when I channel the male perspective of things, everything becomes more clear and explainable and it saves me a whole lot of emotional drama and overactive imagination.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Nightman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amissaanima
When my heart's keeper doesn't contact me for a day or two, I get really depressed. When this happens, he almost always says he is tired when I ask him how he is. I believe it's from depression, and that it is making me tired, also. Once I asked him if he was tired of emailing me, and he said no, he had just been(felt) down. I wish I knew if this stuff was getting him down. I know better than to mention tf stuff as he would run for sure. And I know he has suffered a lot, if not from this from another relationship.

Yeah, but he'll be experiencing it too. Just tell him. Are you together? If not, who cares, you might lose the boring platonic e-mails, but it'll shake him up.
Old 27-04-2013, 06:21 PM
Nightman

My drug addicted, aspergers suffering TF is always emotional, or creating some unnecessary drama in his life.
Old 27-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Zepar

In my opinion twin flames are that one soul that has been in every lie with you be in known or unknown, whereas soulmates are the people you've loved in each soul life meaning you've had many soulmates, but only one twin flame.