Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-10-2018, 03:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Fish Can anyone help?

Hello! I am very new to discovering my spirituality. I would like to become a medium, or at the very least, develop my abilities. Is there any experienced mediums/clairvoyants/ect. out there that knows any good resources for tips on how to start and grow. :). (There could be some in the forum, i've been coming through, I could have missed them.) Any help would be much appreciated!!! Thanks so much.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Administrator
Going to a spiritualist church would be your best bet they hold development classes,and can teach you what you need to know.

Namaste
Old 03-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Badcopyinc

Easy coast U.S. there is some schools near Maryland.

Plenty of books and other avenues but the best would be in person.

Also would suggest starting a log/diary now. It helps tremendously.
And practice getting to 1 minute breaths now. You will be grounding a lot.
Old 03-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks so much for your tips and advice guys! I really appreciate it!
Old 10-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

I recommend using your imagination. It is a wonderful tool to help open up your natural abilities. One way you could start is to imagine having a conversation with your spirit guide. Have fun with it, even if you feel like your "making it up" and see what happens
Old 13-01-2019, 07:43 PM
Pathfinder
As you go along I'd also suggest trying out your mediumship here on SF.

Don't feel silly or anything like that, try to take part in trying to answer questions people may post on here, or even try to see what you can pick up on, if somebody posts a picture of a building, or an object etc.

Or even try to do readings-even if you've never done them before, or feel that you're not the kind of person who can do readings.

I tried out randomly to do readings-it just occurred to me in THAT given moment, I'd never thought about it before, I'd never wished or hoped that I could-it just happened.

I didn't train, or prepare for it, I didn't look up any advice-I just did carried it out, as the thought just struck me.

Then I discovered that I had the ability to give readings-so you never know.

Try not to let doubts or fear hold you back, SF is a great place to try out your skills, and there are plenty of lovely, warm and friendly people to encourage and support you.

Good luck!
Old 13-01-2019, 10:53 PM
Ascender
Hi Funfact12,

I'm new to this also, but I find reading here as well as books on spirituality are very helpful. Let the spirits guide you as to what to read. Listen to yourself, what do you hear? see? Don't be afraid to let new thoughts and ideas come to you. Keep track of your dreams and feelings.
Old 14-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Guide

Let it develop slow and steady. Sometimes I see people pushing it or forcing their third eye open in all different kinds of ways. Though I haven't forced my abilities, my personal experience dabbling with my mediumship/psychic abilities pretty much instantly made me dizzy, therefor forcing me to learn the importance of grounding. It really is such a key piece, so please don't forget to do so daily, if not before and after reading. So many people are fascinated by upper chakra abilities but forget the lower chakras and grounding. Just keep in mind that everything needs balance. Just my two cents!
Old 14-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Master
I agree with what Lucky encourages.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/