Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-09-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer
The Event / shift - October/November warning

Humanity has been hacked so much. Now service to self and service to others will evolve in SEPARATE worlds.

I receive some information...be careful to October/November events.

Crazy weather/ mad Earth.

- New hurricane coming soon
- massive earthquake (Same magnitude as the strongers we ve known or more).

Energy waves that are coming will start to affect our grid system:
- internet and electronic issues
- massive power outages
In some locations.

So make sure you can process with that if you are affected.

Bless you all xx
Old 19-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Energy waves ++ this month :

24th
26th
27th

So you might be affected energetically (nauseous, etc)

Peace
Old 19-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Master

Please come back in December and report on the accuracy of those predictions. To me they are just scaremongering.

If you really believe in them it is likely that you'll experience a reality trending in that direction. I don't believe them, and, likely, I won't experience them.

So far I haven't seen any such predictions being confirmed, not even remotely.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Please come back in December and report on the accuracy of those predictions. To me they are just scaremongering.

If you really believe in them it is likely that you'll experience a reality trending in that direction. I don't believe them, and, likely, I won't experience them.

So far I haven't seen any such predictions being confirmed, not even remotely.

Can you point out the scaremongering?
Old 20-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Experiencer
There is nothing to be scared of if you are human and heart-connected. :)

Service to self people will evolve on a different plane, organic portals and others soulless beings removed from our reality.

We already started our Ascension and will experiment soon a new Earth, where telepathy will be our language, and our bodies will be lighter and translucent.
Those who are connected already have a foot in this new reality (telepathy, seeing differently, etc).

Peace :)
All that is coming is for the good and the darkness will be removed from this long-term 3D matrix hijacking.
They cannot live in higher vibrations that are coming.

So nothing to be afraid of except for them !
Old 20-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Master
Helix, i´m experiencing nauseous, and a pain in my neck.
I have this wheel of changing my diet to health food.

i will do an energetic bath.
The pain doesn´t seem to pass.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
Helix, i´m experiencing nauseous, and a pain in my neck.
I have this wheel of changing my diet to health food.

i will do an energetic bath.
The pain doesn´t seem to pass.

Hi :)
Which pain ?

I also feel nauseous ++ during days of intense energetic waves. This is energy/information integrating your Lightbody through your chakras. (Nausea = heart chakra)
A New photonic wave is coming between September 24th-27th. So you might feel intense symptoms.

Have you tried clove infusion ??:) its very efficient on nausea, miraculous !
Old 20-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Master
These news about the earth situation is welcome Helix. I'm always interested to have information on such topic. It's not the first time i hear about a separation of two worlds, many things seem to have happened energetically these last years, i suppose it's not easy to track them unless one have the ability to clock the energies. I've heard a big wave of energy happened in september to november 2016.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
These news about the earth situation is welcome Helix. I'm always interested to have information on such topic. It's not the first time i hear about a separation of two worlds, many things seem to have happened energetically these last years, i suppose it's not easy to track them unless one have the ability to clock the energies. I've heard a big wave of energy happened in september to november 2016.

I don't see it as a separation, rather an overlay. They will exist in the same space.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun

Once I made a very vivid dream.
It was actually living a reality more that dreaming (I rarely remember my Dreamscape btw).
I was in an kind of open school with courtyards, and the sky was really bad. We realized that A dozen of tornadoes were comin toward us.
People started to scream and panic, running everywhere.

I ran to an elevator, and went inside.
I suddenly felt bad and was cirled by people in Black costums, Black sunglasses and looking very cold and serious. I Asked them, very shy, who They were. One of the Women started to laugh horribly looking at herself in the mirror : "I dont mind who I AM as long as people buy".
The elevator was going DOWN.

I left it. Ran away and found myself in another elevator. Only with "normal" people,humans, helping each other and I felt safe/ at home.
This elevator was ascending.

So here we have the perfect metaphor of the Ascension process:
The elevator symbolizes the Ascension process.
People who were going down are the people that are actually controlling us/luciferian beings that control Earth with money, Hollywood and globally all who consider Human as cows in a field. These beings wont have their place anymore on 5D Earth. They need lower vibrations to live: making you depressed, Angry, fearful, etc and feeding from that through Organic Portals (what you call in psychology "narcissists perverts"). These people are related to the 3D Matrix to suck souled Human energy. That s why you feel so exhausted with these people. They literally suck your energy, like vampires. They are not aware of this, They are just used by other 4D beings as vessels. By provocating lower émotions They block Humanity's awakening. The SOULED one.
This idea is clearly mentioned in my dream: the horrible woman is looking at herself in the mirror and laughs: she is a Narcissist exploiting others, she doesnt care about them. Indeed these beings have no Heart Center and are cut from the Source. Thats why They totally lack EMPATHY which is Heart chakra - related. Chakra that They MISS so They can do not experiment LOVE. LOVE which is related to the Creation and GOD. Thats why They need to steal energy from others beings : they are cut from the Source.

These are service-to-self people/beings. DNA modified humans+ others beings.

The others, the service-to-others people, the Heart-centered Humanity is helpful, caring and will ascend. Like in this dream. They will have revelation soon and wake up from their sleep suddenly.

The luciferian are actually desesperately trying to save their a.s.s. but they are done. We will have lot of help from our Galactic brothers. The plan is made. And Light is always stronger than Darkness.

Nothing will be hidden in the new Earth (telepathic communication, remember).

Also you'll see some massive arrests very soon (politics etc). Seems that USA lately lost connection of 7 spy satellites without any explanation...I guess prior to the next step. Action from Lightworkers from other plans ;) Truth will be revealed.
Never Forget that False Flag Events like 9/11 are orchestrated to justify criminal acts for the Governments. And to lower vibrations by creating collective emotional responses based on FEAR. FEAR everywhere to keep people enslaved.
Do you wish that ? Aren't you a free and sovereign Spirit ? Do you wish to let these fake Leaders taking the control of yourself ?
They dont know LOVE. Only Control.

Time has come now for Humanity to shift into Higher Vibrations. The game is Over for the controllers.

I already started to feel in my Heart chakra who is not compatible with the New Earth as I feel an urgent need to vomit when they are physically close. No need to discuss. Feeling the vibration is enough for me to KNOW what is good or bad.

No LIES anymore. Only TRUTH. Remember: nothing will be hidden in 5D. You know instantanely.
Manipulation won't be part of our reality anymore.
Can't wait this ! This is a Celebration to Life and Authenticity !

Also I've been threatened on some forums by dark forces (They also know how to hack devices!) and Heard some creepy demonic sounds on phone with people. Just trying to get you out of balance with FEAR. :) But I don't fear these beings anymore. They cannot Hurt you if YOU dont give them the right to do so. They just dont want you to reach God and make you feel separated by distracting you with materialistic considerations, sex , etc. But material will be nothing existing anymore on New Earth. Money and food will be totally obsolete. Lol. So better focus on Your inner Growth. :)

Thats why Hollywood films are also full of freemason signs because They need your inner acceptance to control you. Thats why They have this kind of obligation to expose you their truth almost expressly.

So Actually the Earth magnetic field is affected by new energies that's why we will experiment soon stronger and stronger weather events. This is nothing related to Global warming and the events won't be spoken accurately to people. Don't fear anything ! That's part of the plan. Earth is releasing old energies as we are ourselves, because we are all related to Gaïa.

Hope it helps;)

Stay loving, centered and don't fear anything.
Lower emotions will stay behind for the best !!!
Feel positive, it will help the Ascension process by raising Our collective vibrations !

Sorry, it was a bit long but so important to my eyes to tell you this.

xxx

Last edited by Helix6 : 20-09-2018 at 06:13 PM.