Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 25-09-2006, 03:59 PM
e-ma

Wow, that's really cool, jaycee. And sensible too that you're taking it easy and not forcing the energy upwards or anything. Actually just today I was daydreaming about getting my kundalini deliberately awakened! I know it's like playing with fire, but I had all of the symptoms for so many months, and feel as though I've 'done my time' with regards to psychosis, cleansing the impurities, emotional devastation, digestive problems, feeling like my head is going to implode, etc etc. I don't know whether my Kundalini is awakened or not, but I fear that it's not.. and it kinda makes me miserable to think I've gone through all of the symptoms without any enlightenment as a reward! I hope that doesn't seem unreasonable, I really do understand the seriousness of the undertaking and I've read so many reports of aborted careers and marriages, etc etc.. but I've already lost the career and changed my entire life.. there's nothing else to lose, right? .. sorry for the ramble
Old 26-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Lapis

e-ma I've learned to never say never! Like you I've asked the ceiling repeatedly over the years...."What else do I have to relinquish? And every time and I mean every time I'd have more and more to let go of. Granted it's gotten far easier and much less physically intense than in the beginning, but I now understand that this is an ongoing process that will continue until we're so Light that there's zero need to let go of anything lower anymore. We're crystal clear and there's nothing vibrating lower in us that needs to be released/transmuted/let go of etc.

I read through the excellent articles and lists of symptoms Jaycee quoted and I've experienced just about every one of them over the past 8.5 years of 'my super intense First Phase of the Ascension process'. Obviously the more Light that's present, it seems to be triggering spontanious kundalini risings no matter what your age or sex. (It's fairly common for sudden kundalini risings to start with people's Uranus opposition transit at age 39-43ish.) This however is imo another very intense aspect of our ongoing Ascensions. I don't think we need to push anything at this point because the constant energy increases and kundalini risings will continue no matter what. We just need to hang on and ride the energy waves the best we can with as little fear as possible. Easier said than done most of the time!
Old 26-09-2006, 12:25 AM
BLAIR2BE

i have rescently gone through this experience, and i had no idea what it was. i was sure it was of a spiritual nature though. could have used this thread sooner:>/
for me these "symptoms" lasted for 2 to 4 weeks. and now there are noticeable differences, mostly with energy "sensitivity". (i wasnt even too knowlegeable on kundalini until this thread and one other, but ive now looked into it). so anyway thanks jaycee!! =)
Old 26-09-2006, 05:37 AM
e-ma

Wow, a super-intense 8.5 years! That's immense Lapis, for me about nine months seemed like eternity, time literally took on another meaning, or ceased to exist. I see what you mean about letting the energy do what it needs to do and just ride it. Perhaps I wouldn't be so wise to seek out a kundalini awakening, as intriguing as it might seem. I do reckon that we eventually go through the process of lightening and raising our vibration anyway, whether it is here on earth or after we die..
Old 26-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Dariel

Namaste all,

Just one thing about kundalini energies and awakening it. It is very important that when waking kundalini the bodies need to be as clear as possible. The symptom are consequence of the energy blockages around the energyfield and chakras and should not happen in normal state. There might be some symtoms but then all the practises need to be stopped for a while to let the lower bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to get used to the new energies.
So one should not start to practise this if energybody is purified. This means mastering emotions and thoughts at certain level and also very importantly the physical body need to be cleansed as well to make sure that there is no toxins put into it.

All symptoms require CLEANSING of the energybody and if the body or emotions or thoughts are not balanced after few days of restraining from excercise one better ask councelling from the qualified energy healer or spiritual teacher.

The awakening of kundalini is of course a natural thing on the spiritual path but if that is awakened to early or forced to awaken it is more doing destruction than helping. One should never practise kundalini excercise just to get "great experiences" as it can cause very serious symptoms and BP is most probably one of them. I know what I talk about as I do practise this but even with qualified teachers I still sometimes need to stop and ground myself well. Grounding is important, otherwise one cannot live this normal daily life.

Advanced techniques should never be done by internet instructions but only with good spiritual teacher as those are not a game. They are very strong energies which can lead one to serious troubles mentally, emotionally and physically if done in a wrong way with lack of proper knowledge.

Lots of love and light
Dariel
Old 26-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Dariel

Namaste all,

Just one thing about kundalini energies and awakening it. It is very important that when waking kundalini the bodies need to be as clear as possible. The symptom are consequence of the energy blockages around the energyfield and chakras and should not happen in normal state. There might be some symtoms but then all the practises need to be stopped for a while to let the lower bodies (physical, emotional, mental) to get used to the new energies.
So one should not start to practise this if energybody is purified. This means mastering emotions and thoughts at certain level and also very importantly the physical body need to be cleansed as well to make sure that there is no toxins put into it.

All symptoms require CLEANSING of the energybody and if the body or emotions or thoughts are not balanced after few days of restraining from excercise one better ask councelling from the qualified energy healer or spiritual teacher.

The awakening of kundalini is of course a natural thing on the spiritual path but if that is awakened to early or forced to awaken it is more doing destruction than helping. One should never practise kundalini excercise just to get "great experiences" as it can cause very serious symptoms and BP is most probably one of them. I know what I talk about as I do practise this but even with qualified teachers I still sometimes need to stop and ground myself well. Grounding is important, otherwise one cannot live this normal daily life.

Advanced techniques should never be done by internet instructions but only with good spiritual teacher as those are not a game. They are very strong energies which can lead one to serious troubles mentally, emotionally and physically if done in a wrong way with lack of proper knowledge.

Lots of love and light
Dariel
Old 26-09-2006, 07:34 PM
e-ma

Do you think that with a standard Western upbringing (i.e: growing up in an urban environment, having eaten junk food / sweets for most of your life, drinking alcohol when socializing, having taken medication, smoked, etc) would one ever be pure enough to handle this kind of event? Say, if you lived a reasonably pure life for a year or so, would you then be ready to handle the demands that kundalini makes of you?
Old 26-09-2006, 08:44 PM
mikron

Thanks Everyone for telling us your story because the creative ideas might help others in the future Namaste! To link this message with an other one on Atlantis concept star seed and kundalini rising and I have mentioned before have you all might have opened your eyes to go out and get a crystals like Obsidian spheres and Hematite necklace and LABRADORITE polished pieces work well for star seed and linking that to concepts of sacred geometry ! I have been a teacher of many students that there life force as moves! The sacred teachings indicate the entire energy is to become vertical but on those times more grounding is needed and or balancing / integration it is necessary focus to have in meditations! I mikron suggest this now after many years I am still a student always (a cosmic mirror) WHEN STARTSEED start out create some creative ways to “stalk you own energy!” Create a list of grounding things that you may already be doing all your life; make an inventory of them now! And in meditation deepen the aspects of your inventory of grounding things, deepen them! From a 4th dimensional aspect I will share a word that may help you understand what I mean “Quantify” the List is like saying take this list and bringing it into quantum mechanics. later down the ascension path you can use those ideas can help balance the path!

Be creative creating your list because life is a mirror already you find some new ideas about yourself in this discovery process!
Old 26-09-2006, 09:03 PM
Dariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ma
Do you think that with a standard Western upbringing (i.e: growing up in an urban environment, having eaten junk food / sweets for most of your life, drinking alcohol when socializing, having taken medication, smoked, etc) would one ever be pure enough to handle this kind of event? Say, if you lived a reasonably pure life for a year or so, would you then be ready to handle the demands that kundalini makes of you?

E-ma yes that's correct. On spiritual path when energylevel of your body is getting higher this smoke, medication, junk food etc stuff just do not fit into your body anymore as the energy of those is not compatible anymore. It does not mean that you never can eat junk food or take a glass of wine but smoking is better to stop it prevents one to get to higher realms as it is making energyfield dirty and attacts negative entities. But what comes to food stuff for example things comes step by step and there is not need to make full changes in life before you feel that you really want to. Myself for example never desided to get on mostly organic vegetarian food but it just happened after spiritual pracitse that I just felt bad and "heavy" eating junk food and it was not difficult to make new choices but it happens in steps and for me it took years to give up on everything like that and it really came naturally never forcing myself. And before that I had junk food, I did smoke and I even had quite a lot of parties when I was younger so things can change. The only thing which can permanently damage the energybody is hard drugs but rest can be cleansed :)

But one important thing is emotions and mind and to learn to master those levels as well. The true happiness and peace comes in soul connection when the lower bodies ( like emotions or mental stuff) do not govern the life anymore but soul does.

The point is that do meditation and practise everything you want as long as you feel good but stop if you get symptoms and concentrate on cleansing then. Purity of the three lower bodies is vital while doing ascension process.

Love and light
Dari El
Old 26-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Dariel

Thanks mikron for sharing. good info.

I have not used my labradorite even though I have one and maybe I will now.

All the love
Dari El
Closed Thread