Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 08-10-2018, 02:34 PM
I'm a 100 pages into Gary Renard's 4th book...it's ALL about non-duality...
if anyone is interested. "Jesus and Buddha" ...shortened title.

Hmm...Pg. 94, an excerpt:
"Of the 2 seeming worlds, the world of God and the world of man, only the world of God,
which is perfect Oneness, is true. Nothing else really exists."
-Buddha, in the immediate life before he was born Siddhartha (Buddha)

Same page:
"There's only one world...God's world. That's not just non-dualism, it's
pure non-dualism, because it acknowledges God as the only Source
and the One Reality."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2018, 09:02 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm a 100 pages into Gary Renard's 4th book...it's ALL about non-duality...
if anyone is interested. "Jesus and Buddha" ...shortened title.

Hmm...Pg. 94, an excerpt:
"Of the 2 seeming worlds, the world of God and the world of man, only the world of God,
which is perfect Oneness, is true. Nothing else really exists."
-Buddha, in the immediate life before he was born Siddhartha (Buddha)

Same page:
"There's only one world...God's world. That's not just non-dualism, it's
pure non-dualism, because it acknowledges God as the only Source
and the One Reality."

Words spoken from truth always are unified..when read they sing in the heart...thank you for your song

Sitting at the feet of God and watching produces smiles and giggles, it's a human trait of bliss consciousness
Old 03-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKisser
Thank you for the words of wisdom. After about 3 years of observing thoughts I realize I am not body or mind. But I still have some attachment to mind. It's been a kind of slow process for me. I do realize I am consciousness. I guess one of the things is placing all my identity on consciousness.

That is very smart. Thank you. It's quite interesting to think of yourself as consciousness, even part of the mind of others that you see from day to day. It is like you are part of their opinions and expectations. Things have a much deeper meaning, as much as they are easily pushed aside!
Old 03-12-2018, 10:01 PM
Pathfinder

I would like to thank the creator (lol), for inviting me to express myself in this thread.

I previously agreed that we are all one, but that philosophy has slipped my mind until just reading this. It still leaves the question as to how everything got here, though.

You can say that the One has always been here, and that there is no beginning or end, truly. But it seems like taking a step back, settling on this answer.

Someone once said to me "Everything is everywhere". Like there is no such thing as nothing. We feel the wind and say "yes there is something invisible there." Then scientists examine the air molecules and go inside the air! There's protons neutrons and electrons inside.

Yes, well what's inside of them?

A scientist equipped with a large enough microscope would look inside and see his own face, I think!

Yes, here I am. Questioning that origin and end, remaining confident I will have an everlasting heaven of my choosing. Of my creation. I might as well practice non-duality now, eh? More memories to make, I guess.

::Ends rant::
Old 04-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Master

The truth
Is the definitive knowing
That our enableability
In form, without form
Is limitless and yet
The illusionary limits
Of self being
Our choice to contract
To experience