Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Experiencer
Does Anyone Care to Share What Spirits Have Asked Them?

So for myself so far I've been asked by one young lady to be found.
I had an older angry lady telling me to take down the babygates i put up at each of the two kitchen doors of the apartment i was living in. She obviously didn't want to leave. (that was really odd!)
I've had my aunt who passed away bring a couple of her friends to come meet me. That was nice!
Deceased relatives of my step mom came to me before she herself passed away.
Lovely older lady waiting for her grandson to return from his honeymoon so he could see her before she passed.
my own great grandmother and grandfather came together to visit. Really nice as i never met them before!
These are just examples i can think of off the top of my head.
So far no one who's passed has really asked me to do anything for them.

Has anyone been asked my spirits to help with something?
If so, will you share.

Love Shine
Old 04-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Guide

There has only been one thing that spirits have actually asked me to do for them so far.

I've had several spirits ask me to tell someone that they are okay, or that they are sorry. That's all, just very basic requests.

Sometimes spirits also give messages through me after a connection has been made, but they really don't ask many questions or request many things of me.
Old 22-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently moved into a new home. The house had 4 spirits in it. At the time I did not know this. In fact it took me a good 2 weeks of living here to figure out who they were and to get to know them better. None of these spirits seemed outwardly negative but I did start having sleeping issues about a month after I moved in. My kids also both experienced the sleeping issues. I decided the the best course of action was to start to try to cross them over.
One of them was a lady who was very religious in life and basically a good spirit that just had not crossed over. She wanted to cross over but could not remember how to do that. She had been deceased since about the 1900. I crossed her over and she came back to ask me if I could cross over the little boy that is currently still in my basement. She expressed to me that she would help me accomplish this task when the time came.
I have had a deceased male come to me and ask me to talk to his wife because he felt she needed help with his passing. She was a random person I met in a salon. I told her what he wanted me to tell her. She told me he had recently passed away. She also confirmed to me that she thought he would have wanted her to hear what I was saying. She also told me that it was very helpful to her.
Mostly they just tell me their stories or show me how they died. One asked me to try and help her find out who killed her which was not going to happen. She didn't know herself so there was no way I could have found that out.
Old 22-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Knower

I use to hear a little girl who would say "I want my mommy" a lot. And for the past two years I've been hearing a male and female who started out asking for help. But when I tried to help them and listen to them I felt like they were wasting my time and not helping. So I concluded that they didn't really want help - they just wanted to mess with me. They've been messing with me for 2 years now and will not leave me alone. I haven't found a way to get rid of them. They've become very mean and tormenting. They try to make it difficult for me to sleep. It's been pure hell. I don't know why I've never heard any dead family members or good spirits. Instead I got stuck with two that could very well be demons for all I know. And I can't get rid of them.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder
One of my own family members came to me and requested that I tell my grandmother that he was okay, he said 'I want you to tell her that I'm alright' in turn it obviously helped with my grief too!
Old 24-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Knower

Shine, what did you do for the lady who asked to be found? If you don't mind telling?
Old 26-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
Shine, what did you do for the lady who asked to be found? If you don't mind telling?

Its all very sad, the young lady was Kristen French. She was a victim of Paul Bernardo and his wife. His wife changed her name a few times and her original name i can't remember right now, sorry.
This happened around 1991 or 1992 here in Ontario Canada.
For some reason I was picking up details of this horrible crime.
She told me that they cut her hair and that she was at the side of a road. No street name. I saw a dark green shed and a ditch but have no way to confirm the last two details. She didn't mention her brutal rape and murder.

Frankly because i had such little experience with this at the time, i didn't know what to do.
Not that i have a great deal of experience now; i would have asked her for details of whete she was.

I cried alot because i didn't know how i could've possibly helped her and she was already dead.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Knower

Awwww :-( I'm sorry. You probably did help, you know. Just by receiving.

Thanks for sharing and hugs.
Old 13-01-2019, 05:08 PM
Newbie ;)

I was preparing to take a trip to Tibet, and a young man (spirit) begged me to help him find his father. I had no idea how I was supposed to do this and just let it go, meaning the request for help.

Once in Tibet I was visiting a monastery with a Tibetan tour guide, we were on the roof which had a courtyard looking over the mountains and then an old Tibetan monk approached me and started talking to me in Tibetan, he pulled out a picture from his robes to show me( all the while talking to me in Tibetan), I had no idea what he was saying to me.

The picture was of about 10 monks praying in a monastery and the old monk kept pointing at one monk in the picture, over and over again. I asked my tour guide to translate what the old monk was saying to me. She appeared to feel uncomfortable and said to me, “nothing, he is only talking gibberish.”

I thought this response was strange because the old monk seemed to be taking to me in a deliberate and animated way. But what can I say? I don’t speak Tibetan so I took tour guides word and I just let it go and continued my tour.

I think it was about 10 years later that I realized, with the help of my spirit guide, that I did indeed reunite father and son that day in the Tibetan monastery, I just did not realize it at the time.