Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 23-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Seeker

Weird experience with song ... Coincidence ?

I went to the cemetary ( that's where I always go when I'm upset ) to talk to my grandpa about my twin flame situation (I've been doing this a year now ) I was crying so hard tears were falling from my cheeks like little puddles , basically talking to air about everything . As I was leaving the cemetary , a song played on the radio and it was my first time ever hearing it , but it was playing almost EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE CEMETARY ( the song was I don't want to live without by foreigner ). Is this a possible sign ? Me and my twin have gone through short separation phases and it never gets easier for me (he's the runner )
Old 24-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Guide

Yes. Yes it is. Very possible. :)
Old 25-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Pathfinder
Yes it is certainly possible. It is good that you have paying attention to it. I always say, things never happen by coincidence, there is always a reason.

Sarah
Old 25-02-2016, 02:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Believe that this is a sign

Yes! This happenes to me all the time. How else is the spirit world going to communicate without scaring you? EVERYTHING happens for a reason, the universe was aligned specifically so that song would play at that moment for you. If you believe in these synchronicities they will become much more common.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabmoon92
I went to the cemetary ( that's where I always go when I'm upset ) to talk to my grandpa about my twin flame situation (I've been doing this a year now ) I was crying so hard tears were falling from my cheeks like little puddles , basically talking to air about everything . As I was leaving the cemetary , a song played on the radio and it was my first time ever hearing it , but it was playing almost EXACTLY WHAT I WAS SAYING IN THE CEMETARY ( the song was I don't want to live without by foreigner ). Is this a possible sign ? Me and my twin have gone through short separation phases and it never gets easier for me (he's the runner )

I would take it as a sign. When my ex husband passed away, a few days after, I was driving and said out loud to him, how I didn't know how I was going to do life without him and raise our son alone, crying like a baby. The next song on the radio that came on was "ill be there" by the temptations. It was amazingly freaky but I'll never forget it and know he's with me
Old 31-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Master
I remember when I was going thru the mortgage process and things were gong badly, I asked my guide for help. the song that came on the radio immediately afterwards was "don't stop believing" by Journey.
so I got my answer and after that things started to fall into place.
Old 31-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Pathfinder
How cool! I've had a similar expierence recently.

My MIL passed away about a year ago now.

A few months ago, I had completely wiped my iPad and factory reset it. My husband was on the phone with his dad, and I heard the topic of his mother come up. Suddenly my supposedly blank iPad, opened iTunes and started playing "holes in the flow of heaven" the song that was played at her funeral! It was super strangle, but I know she's still hanging around for now.

I definitely belive that spirits can communicate through song!
Old 31-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
My personal experience is song/music play a huge role in helping our guides to get messages to us.

What you experienced is not a coincidence.
Old 01-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by One Soul
My personal experience is song/music play a huge role in helping our guides to get messages to us.

I believe that, and I also get messages in books.
there have been times when I have an unrelenting urge to either re-read a book I've already read or find a passage in a book that answers a question for me. It's strange how this works. I always know when I get the message that I'm supposed to get.
Old 01-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
I believe that, and I also get messages in books.
there have been times when I have an unrelenting urge to either re-read a book I've already read or find a passage in a book that answers a question for me. It's strange how this works. I always know when I get the message that I'm supposed to get.

Oh, I get the book thing too. Interesting that you mention that now.

I just wrote in the Twin Flame forum about two books I saw in dreams and heard in my "head".

You are not alone. :)