Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 03-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Seeker

Unhappy Am I being paranoid?

Some weird things have been happening to me lately and I'm not sure what to think of it.
For example, I often feel cold spots. They just come and go.
I hear this humming/buzzing sound in my ears quite a lot.
And for some reason I can feel vibrations inside my legs.
Those vibrations happen mostly through out the day.
And they exactly feel like the vibrations I get when I'm in sleep paralysis and when I try to have an out of body experience or a lucid dream.
I feel like I'm being watched at night and I often feel like someone or something is touching me. Which scares me so much but I've never actually felt threatened before? I get enough sleep every night but yet I still feel quite drained when I wake up in the morning. I honestly don't know what to think of this. When I had my first lucid dream, some kind of demon or shadow person appeared and I'm afraid it's still following me around. :(
Old 03-03-2014, 03:50 PM
NatalieJay

Hi BMTH

It sounds like you are feeling quite alone in your experience and thus becoming afraid.
May I ask what you living situation is? The reason I ask is that there is a thing called EMFs electric magnetic fields, these can be produced from electric objects in the home, and they can lead to the humming and buzzing as well as the feeling like you are being watched and even being touched.
Perhaps make sure you have turned any electronics off before bed, or sleep in a different room if you can to see if anything changes.

Do you drink plenty? the vibrations may be from dehydration, I experienced something similar and I began to drink more and the symptoms reduced.

My advice would be to try and get rid of your fear of there being something there, ultimately you have the control, if it is some kind of entity or spirit that you can tell it nicely to go away.

It sounds like your fear of what everything might be, is not helping and I would advise looking into grounding and protection and then do some meditation.
You may be sensitive to energies but unlike the movies these energies do not wish to harm you.

This is all just my opinion and somethings from my experiences, Try not to feel frightened by the dream, if you feel it is negative then try finding a cleansing meditation to do and see if you feel better, it may be that someone came to you and because you we not expecting it, your mind converted the image into something dark and unnatural.

Try to look at it all in a more positive light and see how you begin to feel.

Warmth and Harmony
NJ
Old 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
keith95843

As I read your post I see a tall thin man balding, white shirt no bad feelings. Speak to him tell him not to bother you.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
As I read your post I see a tall thin man balding, white shirt no bad feelings. Speak to him tell him not to bother you.

Is he somehow related to me? I'm not sure but is it possible that it's my uncle who passed away over a year ago?
And why is he following me around? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just really curious right now. :)
Old 04-03-2014, 05:13 PM
keith95843

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringMeTheHorizon
Is he somehow related to me? I'm not sure but is it possible that it's my uncle who passed away over a year ago?
And why is he following me around? I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I'm just really curious right now. :)

He needs to heal, there was pain forgiveness is the answer for you too. Let go of the pain
Old 07-03-2014, 04:06 PM
keith95843

All im getting right now is a pain in my left arm and I see a little girl with blond hair hope it makes some sence to you

Quote:
He needs to heal, there was pain forgiveness is the answer for you too. Let go of the pain
Old 07-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Seeker

Quote:
All im getting right now is a pain in my left arm and I see a little girl with blond hair hope it makes some sence to you

I've been thinking about this all day and to be honest, I honestly have no idea who this little girl might be